The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I find it baffling that people taking umbrage at Harry's comments implying that the people he killed were subhuman are being told they're being pro Taliban and looking for any excuse to have a pop at him. 😳 (Twitter thread linked with itv reporter above)

There's very little winners in wars. Both sides have people dragged in to other people's wars.

Anyone remember that bit in bitter lake talking about the western forces being tricked by various fractions to bomb each others enemies? And all that stuff about western mindset of good Vs bad caused so many issues. It's complicated.

Reactions: 10
I find it baffling that people taking umbrage at Harry's comments implying that the people he killed were subhuman are being told they're being pro Taliban and looking for any excuse to have a pop at him. 😳 (Twitter thread linked with itv reporter above)

There's very little winners in wars. Both sides have people dragged in to other people's wars.

Anyone remember that bit in bitter lake talking about the western forces being tricked by various fractions to bomb each others enemies? And all that stuff about western mindset of good Vs bad caused so many issues. It's complicated.
I've seen people claiming the RF have paid the Taliban to respond. Not being funny but if you brag about killing their soldiers, they don't need paying to call you a loser.

Reactions: 17
I love the idea that someone’s idea of ‘door’ is wrought iron security gates, a security camera and presumably a 100+ yard drive.
My thoughts exactly. "She's one of us" aye because we all take our kids trick or treating to gated mansions.

• Haha
I love the idea that someone’s idea of ‘door’ is wrought iron security gates, a security camera and presumably a 100+ yard drive.
in the centre of london too! £70 million apparently!

My thoughts exactly. "She's one of us" aye because we all take our kids trick or treating to gated mansions.
when i was little we definitely hit up the big houses on halloween! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same, I usually leave my wrought iron security gate open on Halloween in case royal kids happen to be passing.

• Haha

when i was little we definitely hit up the big houses on halloween! :p
Just a wild stab in the dark but I don’t think Little Johnnie and Jenny who turned up on spec with a mask, bat cape and pumpkin sweetie bucket would be hearing the buzz of entry :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yel

70 million back in 2014, god knows what it's worth now.

On probably the most exclusive street in the country and next door to Kensington palace. It's the place where 50 million in jewelry was stolen. You have to pass security gates to even get on the road.

Screenshot_20230106_210016.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12

On probably the most exclusive street in the country and next door to Kensington palace. It's the place where 50 million in jewelry was stolen. You have to pass security gates to even get on the road.

View attachment 1861065
Yep, I've even had my motorcycle top box searched a few times before entry.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
LOL. As usual they get the pics of the kids out whenever they want to bury something. (Yes I know it wasn't them that posted it)
They'd need a much better picture than that to bury this fiasco!

View attachment 1861065
Not really doing much for them in the relatability stakes then...

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been mentioned but Harry using the word ‘mounted’ has me shooketh 😂
Pretty sure that’s the translated from Spanish quote, so the wording’s not quite right. The accurate wording was posted by someone earlier and doesn’t say “mounted” or “ass”!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure that’s the translated from Spanish quote, so the wording’s not quite right. The accurate wording was posted by someone earlier and doesn’t say “mounted” or “ass”!
The beauty of all this is that it doesn’t matter what the English version says now we’ll all remember “mounted”. I feel sorry for the lady in question though fancy having reporters knocking in your door when your kids are home 🙁 another unwilling victim.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel v sorry for M & H’s kids. Apart from her mum, they have severed ties with all family, although I think Eugenia and Beatrice are still close to him. So the kids have no other close family.

Reactions: 4
Riding is a common Irish expression for having sex.

Reactions: 2

I had to laugh at this too. I like Kate and I’d like to think she’s mortified at this effort to make her seem down to earth 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.