The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, unexpectedly high penis quotient in this book. What's next, the wedding night?
Frostbite penis, small penis, circumcised penis, Willy's willy...

Penis count needs to be on the top left of Sky News' feed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any mental health charities supporting Harry for baring his soul and sharing His Pain with the world?

It wasn't a state wedding.
I think the commenter's point was that neither family foot the bill for this wedding, and the only reason it was this major blowout was because of who TRF is. Sometimes you should just keep your mouth shut and keep it moving versus fighting people every step of that way. H & M having an issue with people swapping place cards is another example of them feeling less-than compared to Willy and Kate. I still cannot get over Harry comparing their flats at Kensington Palace. He is such a bitter Betty (!!) and so is Markle. Harry had plenty of $ from the queen mother and his mummy to not have to charge new IKEA furniture on Mego's credit card. Also, where is the actress' $?! Oh, that's right. She barely made any!

This is also the perfect time to remind everyone that Kate's family paid for her dress and the dresses/suits of the wedding part to the tune of one million dollars. Curious what Doria or Meghan pitched in for the wedding?

Frostbite penis, small penis, circumcised penis, Willy's willy...

Penis count needs to be on the top left of Sky News' feed
Harry is trying so hard to be the hotter brother. Sadly, baldness and all, we'll forever take Willy!

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Yel

No idea with the wedding if they were swapping cards deliberately because they couldn't stand Meghan's plans or just if people changed seats organically as often happens at weddings. So hard to make a judgement either way with only one side from a very unreliable narrator.

I've swapped seats without giving it a second thought after getting chatting to someone and doubt anyone minded.

Reactions: 11
It wasn't a state wedding.
If Meghan is telling her truths it wasn’t a wedding, since they were married days earlier in a private ceremony in the gardens. doves flew in with the rings and the sun broke through the clouds to signify Diana was there! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No idea with the wedding if they were swapping cards deliberately because they couldn't stand Meghan's plans or just if people changed seats organically as often happens at weddings. So hard to make a judgement either way with only one side from a very unreliable narrator.

I've swapped seats without giving it a second thought after getting chatting to someone and doubt anyone minded.
Same here - my husband struggles at weddings with strangers. If we’re with anyone he knows, I give them him. I’ll talk to anyone so happily take a random!

Reactions: 3
Haven't read all yet nor all the new reveals from today, but basically Harry i think mentally disturbed, I don't mean this mockingly or disparaging, he has genuine issues. This hasn't been helped by TQ and Charles enabling his behaviour by hiding it, yes they got him therapy and rehab but they also has allowed him to get away with alot. He should never have been a public persona, he should have been a private royal from the beginning, and I don't mean hidden away like Prince John from yesteryear, but he clearly had difficulties after his mother's death and the divorce and should have worked out of public eye - it is possible.

It also highlights the misgivings of the royal family being a formal business and family at the same time.

Apologies for grammar and rambling getting it all in before samsung messes up the format!

Reactions: 11
It makes me sick. I've watched enough harrowing documentaries on Afghanistan and the horrors young boys undergo even BEFORE they are recruited into this lifestyle is too much to think about. They would choose differently for themselves if they had any agency over their own lives and not a life of trauma and fighting and dying young. Then to be seen as nothing by this vile prick... To hell with Harry.
One of the call of duty games is set during WW2 and there’s a line about the nazi soldiers from a British captain basically along the lines of hey they’re still just young men forced into this who don’t want to be fighting and killing each other. Some game designers had a more humane outlook on war than an actual soldier. Based on his chess piece line, Harry’s the kind of soldier the army should be avoiding.

Reactions: 6
Haven't read all yet nor all the new reveals from today, but basically Harry i think mentally disturbed, I don't mean this mockingly or disparaging, he has genuine issues. This hasn't been helped by TQ and Charles enabling his behaviour by hiding it, yes they got him therapy and rehab but they also has allowed him to get away with alot. He should never have been a public persona, he should have been a private royal from the beginning, and I don't mean hidden away like Prince John from yesteryear, but he clearly had difficulties after his mother's death and the divorce and should have worked out of public eye - it is possible.

It also highlights the misgivings of the royal family being a formal business and family at the same time.

Apologies for grammar and rambling getting it all in before samsung messes up the format!
I agree to a point, but I don't know what he would have done as a private citizen. He isn't very clever, academically or clearly emotionally.

I think he has definitely been protected, and therefore spoiled. The RF probably thought that was for the best, but it's backfired spectacularly. Same as Prince Andrew, albeit in a different way. Moving forward future generations need to be held accountable for actions and behaviour as they grow. Better they learn their lessons, they already have a hugely privileged lifestyle, the least they can do is learn and grow as people through mistakes

Reactions: 6
Interesting that this has just appeared on IG while all the Harry & Meghan being unrealistic & whiny about life is going on
989D704D-89D1-4679-813D-438E3118A550.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I agree to a point, but I don't know what he would have done as a private citizen. He isn't very clever, academically or clearly emotionally.
I wonder if insistence that he couldn't simply rely on being a royal would have helped him develop in some way. He's never had to - the media offices of the palace developed his public persona, then Sunshine Sachs, now this.

With the easy path ruled out for him, and privacy given, maybe he would have turned out better.

Reactions: 1

I think he has definitely been protected, and therefore spoiled. The RF probably thought that was for the best, but it's backfired spectacularly. Same as Prince Andrew, albeit in a different way. Moving forward future generations need to be held accountable for actions and behaviour as they grow. Better they learn their lessons, they already have a hugely privileged lifestyle, the least they can do is learn and grow as people through mistakes
Moving forward the children who aren’t first in line need to be allowed to do a job that Gives them personal satisfaction … whatever it is. Prince Edward (Kent) was a complete career soidler, Prince Richard was trained as an architect before becoming heir to the Dukedom, David Linley did the carpentry business, Sarah Chatto is an artist, Zara obviously with equestrian. At least they have the luxury of being able to do whatever they want once they know what it is.

Reactions: 10
Moving forward the children who aren’t first in line need to be allowed to do a job that Gives them personal satisfaction … whatever it is. Prince Edward (Kent) was a complete career soidler, Prince Richard was trained as an architect before becoming heir to the Dukedom, David Linley did the carpentry business, Sarah Chatto is an artist, Zara obviously with equestrian. At least they have the luxury of being able to do whatever they want once they know what it is.
Harry should be glad he’s no longer forced into the church as historic spares were!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Windsor looked absolutely lovely when Harry, Eugenie and Gabriela all got married there the flowers, the steps, the weather everything was wonderful. I think their weddings looked nicer and seemed less stuffy compared to William and Kate's.

Logistics wise I'd imagine Windsor is easier too as it's within the castle estate unlike Paul's or the Abbey. The only disadvantage to Windsor is that only close family and friends were seated in the main chapel whereas the London venues have everyone in one large room. Most of those in the back of Windsor were celebs, not close family, they didn't need a great view I'm sure they would be happy to sit on the floor.

I'd love to know, can Harry think of one positive to being the son of the king? Anyone would think he'd had a worse childhood than Harry Potter, everything is just so awful
Not really. At Wesminster there are two rooms too. They had screens at W&K wedding iirc.
8EBDC712-50D3-4155-98B6-5378657DA7C0.jpeg

The seating plan was totally M&H decision and they have every right to be annoyed even if it’s stupid thing to care about really. (Like so many things are. Most coupled realise the fact to share this moment with people and just be together and celebrate is what matters. Not those details). But what place does it have in this book? Apart from yet another example of how disrespectful K&W are.

Reactions: 2
I think in his head Meghan is becoming more and more like his mum. It’s all very odd behaviour.
She's encouraging his weird behaviour, she's as obsessed with Diana except she didnt know Diana (creepy AF)

Reactions: 4
Surely if Kate was bringing the kids trick or treating, they'd be actually dressed up?! Surely a good time for disguises and blending in? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.