The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha the British Army have also rebuffed his Taliban brag.

He’s got nothing left here.

Reactions: 9
Invictus needs to publicly cut ties with him. He and his wife made a bleeping joke of the last Invictus event and now this 25 kills tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I feel like he's had too much therapy and it's made mush of his brains so he over reacts to everything. Kind of reminds me of Demi Lovato's weird over reaction to the frozen yoghurt thing. "I couldn’t get frozen yoghurt and my whole weekend was ruined". Harry "my brother was born before me and I'll never forgive him for it".

Someone needs to give him a good kick up the ass. The man has too much time on his hands to be obsessing and whining about small things.
Would love to know his therapists background. If most of them have been American, then their understanding would no doubt have been hindered and fed into his and meg's delusions about being able to change the RF

Not to generalise but I think he couldve done with the help of a straight talking aussie or Nzealander, who understand the system but aren't wrapped in the UK v USA difference

Reactions: 5
My husband’s just yelled at the radio “you’ve got the American talking sickness, mate”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Invictus needs to publicly cut ties with him. He and his wife made a bleeping joke of the last Invictus event and now this 25 kills tit.
I think there will be no more invites to places like the UN etc.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this one has already been discussed but I just read that Meghan was shocked when she first went round to Will and Kates at Kensington Palace thanks to all the "priceless art and luxury decor" when apparently they were living with IKEA lamps and had just bought some furniture using Meghan's credit card.

He seems to forget that Will and Kate lived in the same cottage when they were first married whilst they waited for the KP renovations to be done, just like he and Meghan did for Frogmore. Every tiny thing seems to come back to the insane jealousy of Will and Kate even though they were a few years ahead of them on the path, they would have and did get it all too and in much quicker time than Will and Kate I might add.

Reactions: 27
When the Taliban talk more sense than you, it's surely over.

I feel at this point Meghan is definitely letting him dig his own hole. Surely any self-respecting wife would say "you really shouldn't say that, it that makes you seem like a prick".

I suppose he's not trying to endear himself to the little people like us though, is he? It's all for those in the uber-rich celeb circles who will probably take pity on his sorry plight.
I think she doesn’t see a problem with the stuff he’s saying, they’re both deluded. She thought it was okay to laugh and joke about Kates hormones a week after giving birth and then got upset and thought she was the victim when William and Kate both told her it was offensive and rude. It seems her excuse is always “I’m American it’s not my fault” and his is to blame his upbringing and family.

Reactions: 11
Harry may have suffered enormous trauma with the tragic death of his mum, and the fact that the royal family is a bit odd with regards to the touchy feely, but he has also had immense privilege and the opportunity to do anything he wanted to. There is freedom in being the spare. You still get all the privilege, but you don’t carry the weight of being the monarch.

Does Harry wish that his brother had rebelled? William is doing the familial duty, of behaving appropriately as a heir apparent. I am not sure how Harry expects William to be? He has be in training all his life, he is shackled to duty and just getting on with it. Can you imagine if William decided he wanted out, he would walk away, disappear and lead an entirely private life. Not this carry on.

Harry has wasted the opportunities he has been given. He could have gone anywhere, done anything - but he has chosen the life of a perpetual victim and loser. What an utter waste of time and energy. What is the point of rehashing everything? Will it make him the heir? Will it make Meghan the Queen? Will it bring his mother back?

William is pragmatic. I think he was a crutch for Diana, which was not a great maternal move on her part. I have no doubt he loved his mother very much but he probably realised that life is not black or white, it’s nuanced, and there is no use hating Camilla or his father, that sometimes circumstances collude to bring bad outcomes that might not necessarily be perfect, and that people are human and get stuff wrong some of the time, but what’s the point of hating everything all the time.

Harry has lost the public now I think. Those people who are still dogmatically defending him do so out of ego, they don’t want to admit they were wrong. Lots of people face cruelty, tragedy, poverty everyday - most people have no option but to keep things moving. He has the luxury of wallowing in it, and boy is he good at it.
I think the opposite about William. I think he is laser focused on being King. And that means he toes the line, does the minimum he has to, doesn't rock the boat re: Camilla, because he doesn't want to bring up any bad feeling in the line of succesion. Harry is just a loose cannon at this point and is spilling secrets all over the place, trying to make William look bad, which isn't how it's meant to be ( although he's just made himself look stupid)
Harry doesn't have anything left now really in his eyes. He isn't King, his brother put the Monarchy above him in importance, as did his father, because they are both King and King to be. But he was born and bred in the system, and knows what it is. It's not a surprise. He should have shut up and said he wanted to be like his cousins, so non working Royals and put up with his enormous privilege and human shield status for the perks. The press would eventually have got bored like they did taking the piss out of Edward and Sophie but he keeps poking the bear

Reactions: 8
I have to say, with every new revelation I get scared I might be falling for a scam. M on her knees, hands on Diana’s grave asking for guidance….. that’s like stuff from a tv soap.
Whoever paid real money to get the book must feel so annoyed. All the interesting bits will be out till then….
The only thing about it not being a scam … is that you couldn’t actually make this up.

im still scarred by young stallion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When the Taliban are telling you to pipe down and not taking you seriously you know you've fucked up.

I saw a clip on This Morning of Dermott, Alison, Carol Vorderman and Gyles Brandreth literally crying with laughter at some of the stuff in the book. H&M are a laughing stock.

Reactions: 16
I feel like he's had too much therapy and it's made mush of his brains so he over reacts to everything. Kind of reminds me of Demi Lovato's weird over reaction to the frozen yoghurt thing. "I couldn’t get frozen yoghurt and my whole weekend was ruined". Harry "my brother was born before me and I'll never forgive him for it".

Someone needs to give him a good kick up the ass. The man has too much time on his hands to be obsessing and whining about small things.
My brother got the bigger bedroom and it’s rankled for 20 years.

Although, if there’s one thing he’s inherited from both sides of the family, it’s the ability to hold a grudge longer than a Mafia Don. It seems he is nursing slights to his breast from his first days in the Maternity Ward At least. I think even pre-conception grudges are present.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Worries me what type of people he has around him that no one has stepped in and saved him from himself with this book. He’s an absolute tit but he isn’t evil and I doubt his mental health can handle the fallout from this.

Reactions: 8
Saw an excerpt of a Aussie tv clip, interviewing Farage (spit) and Farage said Meghan has got all the blame all the time when it was clear it was Harry being stroppy (paraphrasing) all the time, not her. So at least H has done something right for his wife, the heat is being taken off her. She is going to come out of this looking saintly, he is a double loser.

I wonder if he had to wear William’s hand me downs. That’s an everyday younger sibling scenario along with smaller bedrooms.

Reactions: 2
Haha the British Army have also rebuffed his Taliban brag.

He’s got nothing left here.
What was it?
A conversation in the mess … we need to shut him up … just tell Him anything

‘Yes, yes, Sir. You’ve definitely got some notches on your gun … how many? <rubs chin … would he believe 25>. That will be 25, Sir’
<good grief, he fell for it>

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Worries me what type of people he has around him that no one has stepped in and saved him from himself with this book. He’s an absolute tit but he isn’t evil and I doubt his mental health can handle the fallout from this.
Yeah I agree, this is a tragedy waiting to happen.

I'm also confused when he says he's felt closer to his Mum in the past 2 years than he has in the last 30 .... she was alive then !! 🤔

• Wow
I think the opposite about William. I think he is laser focused on being King. And that means he toes the line, does the minimum he has to, doesn't rock the boat re: Camilla, because he doesn't want to bring up any bad feeling in the line of succesion. Harry is just a loose cannon at this point and is spilling secrets all over the place, trying to make William look bad, which isn't how it's meant to be ( although he's just made himself look stupid)
Harry doesn't have anything left now really in his eyes. He isn't King, his brother put the Monarchy above him in importance, as did his father, because they are both King and King to be. But he was born and bred in the system, and knows what it is. It's not a surprise. He should have shut up and said he wanted to be like his cousins, so non working Royals and put up with his enormous privilege and human shield status for the perks. The press would eventually have got bored like they did taking the piss out of Edward and Sophie but he keeps poking the bear
That’s it really, isn’t it. I’m sure that he does have some actual genuine grievances … I’d defy anyone in that family not to have. But the smorgasbord of shite he’s put out just hides anything that might be worth talking about.

Basically, he’s a 14 year old boy sat in his <very small> black painted bedroom listening to The Cure And writing very bad poetry.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Harry may have suffered enormous trauma with the tragic death of his mum, and the fact that the royal family is a bit odd with regards to the touchy feely, but he has also had immense privilege and the opportunity to do anything he wanted to. There is freedom in being the spare. You still get all the privilege, but you don’t carry the weight of being the monarch.

Does Harry wish that his brother had rebelled? William is doing the familial duty, of behaving appropriately as a heir apparent. I am not sure how Harry expects William to be? He has be in training all his life, he is shackled to duty and just getting on with it. Can you imagine if William decided he wanted out, he would walk away, disappear and lead an entirely private life. Not this carry on.

Harry has wasted the opportunities he has been given. He could have gone anywhere, done anything - but he has chosen the life of a perpetual victim and loser. What an utter waste of time and energy. What is the point of rehashing everything? Will it make him the heir? Will it make Meghan the Queen? Will it bring his mother back?

William is pragmatic. I think he was a crutch for Diana, which was not a great maternal move on her part. I have no doubt he loved his mother very much but he probably realised that life is not black or white, it’s nuanced, and there is no use hating Camilla or his father, that sometimes circumstances collude to bring bad outcomes that might not necessarily be perfect, and that people are human and get stuff wrong some of the time, but what’s the point of hating everything all the time.

Harry has lost the public now I think. Those people who are still dogmatically defending him do so out of ego, they don’t want to admit they were wrong. Lots of people face cruelty, tragedy, poverty everyday - most people have no option but to keep things moving. He has the luxury of wallowing in it, and boy is he good at it.
I don’t think W is even super friendly with Camilla. But they found a way to be amicable enough around each other. Which all adults should. Same for K and M. The idea that those two should have become besties was ludicrous. Being amicable should have been enough. After all, both women had their own circle of friends.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.