The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Harry wanted the palace to issue a statement defending Meghan against the online hate she got for wearing ripped jeans on their first outing.

I think his popularity went to his head and he couldn't cope with any criticism at all. This is nuts. A statement would only cause more talk about it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He’s also said that the American army didn’t listen to him about using larger missiles to kill more Taliban members?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He’s also said that the American army didn’t listen to him about using larger missiles to kill more Taliban members?!?!
And more civilians.
Is that true I wonder? There's so many fake stories going around now it's hard to tell!

Reactions: 4
the publishers sent the first draft of the book back as it wasn't strong enough, essentially saying 'We're not paying £££ for this bollocks'. so I imagine all the virginity, Taliban, talking to dead mother stuff was inserted on the rewrite.

Reactions: 3

Harry wanted the palace to issue a statement defending Meghan against the online hate she got for wearing ripped jeans on their first outing.

I think his popularity went to his head and he couldn't cope with any criticism at all. This is nuts. A statement would only cause more talk about it!
Touchy chap, isn't he? I get the feeling he reads absolutely everything that is written about them. He can't help himself.

This is hilarious 😂

Reactions: 3
Not sure about this one, but there's an old rumour about her seeking out and wearing something similar to Diana's favourite perfume on their first date. If there's any truth in that, I would say she's happily enabled it all.
There's also a very helpful chart of MM wearing a number of outfits that resembled Diana's -- Kate too, but with Meghan it's actual identical pieces like that totally random crossover off-shoulder white top -- like who goes looking for a top that outdated and ugly and for what purpose??

I'm genuinely worried there's going to be some revelation he finds old pictures of Diana hot or sexy. So many things from the book are unnerving and seems to be building up to some weird fetish he has for her. The Oedipus complex is making me so bleeping uncomfortable. The fact that Meghan hypes it up too so disgusting. How can they have sleep and shag in a bed next to his dead mother's hair?! That is so fucked.
*pump
*pump
*pump
"Thank you, Mummy."

Oh for duck's sake! 😂😂😂
Is this book a penis anthology and dossier of crimes against accessories? Necklace, dog bowl, ripped jeans, lipgloss, flower girl dresses, tights, frozen penises, locks of hair and piss-stained sticks ... what the hell is going on???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its all reads so petty, jealousy and frankly pathetic. Giving dirty looks over borrowed lip gloss, upset because H&M didn't send the Cambridge kids Easter gifts, moaning the Cambridge house had priceless stuff, squabbles over wedding dresses etc. I mean Harry wasn't poor if he wanted nicer home stuff he should have put his hand in his pocket!

Reactions: 15

Molavi Keramudin, a Taliban commander in the central city of Ghor, called for an investigation into the prince, saying: 'It's him claiming that he martyred the Taliban, but it may be civilians too. If England has a system and regulations, they should investigate and see whom he killed.

'He is a so-called prince and should not freely walk after killing civilians. It is not acceptable. He has problems and is just climbing over whatever he can to stop himself and his country falling into sh*t.'

I think Harry should have left all this well alone personally.

So just seen the below from the BBC website. Why would the location of Charles and William’s wedding affect where Harry could get married? IIRC Charles & Diana only married at St Paul’s because it could fit more people. Edward got married at St George’s. you can’t have separate venues for all the family!

He says when he consulted his brother about the possibility of marrying in St Paul's Cathedral or Westminster Abbey, William said it was not possible because they had been the venues for the weddings of Charles and Diana and William and Catherine, respectively.

Reactions: 1
Its all reads so petty, jealousy and frankly pathetic. Giving dirty looks over borrowed lip gloss, upset because H&M didn't send the Cambridge kids Easter gifts, moaning the Cambridge house had priceless stuff, squabbles over wedding dresses etc. I mean Harry wasn't poor if he wanted nicer home stuff he should have put his hand in his pocket!
So basically like all families really, squabbles over petty stuff. Maybe we should all write a book

Reactions: 4
Just found this article from 2013. He speaks so crassly about war and killing people. I've never heard a soldier talk like this before. Seems like it was a Call of Duty cosplay to him.

I think his comments on his time in Afghanistan, (unless the full book provides some serious context) are going to lose him his audience completely.

The Nazis famously used dehumanising vocabulary to talk about Jews and other groups they wanted ‘exterminated’. The Taliban, their beliefs and politics are at odds with most of the western worlds but surely we can still see them as human life and not ‘chess pieces’.

Reactions: 21

Yel

When extracts of his own words are this bad one can only imagine how difficult they must have been.

I know it gets derided here when the palace issued a statement to say Kate wasn't wearing extensions it was a scar. But that makes way more sense to issue one quick statement to forever just say it's a scar so it doesn't keep popping up. But issuing a statement to say someone's ripped jeans for an event were approved is ridiculous. They wouldn't do that for any family member, h&m were not being singled out.

It's all rather sad that no one is around Harry with his best interest at heart. He must think dishing all this is perfect revenge, but no one benefits from it, especially himself.

They had enough personal wealth to carry on living and could have made enough to support themselves with stuff like that instant macha powder they invested in. But for all their talk of privacy and safety they instead went down this root and invalidates many of their previous claims.

Reactions: 9
So just seen the below from the BBC website. Why would the location of Charles and William’s wedding affect where Harry could get married? IIRC Charles & Diana only married at St Paul’s because it could fit more people. Edward got married at St George’s. you can’t have separate venues for all the family!

He says when he consulted his brother about the possibility of marrying in St Paul's Cathedral or Westminster Abbey, William said it was not possible because they had been the venues for the weddings of Charles and Diana and William and Catherine, respectively.
It doesn't make sense as Andrew (the spare) got married there (the abbey) before, Anne also married there, Charles would have too except they wanted somewhere bigger for a 1980s extravaganza.

Also the queen married in the Abbey, so did Princess Margaret (the spare)

I also remember at the time they supposedly wanted a smaller wedding and didn't want the Abbey type situation

Reactions: 8
It doesn't make sense as Andrew (the spare) got married there (the abbey) before, Anne also married there, Charles would have too except they wanted somewhere bigger for a 1980s extravaganza.

Also the queen married in the Abbey, so did Princess Margaret (the spare)

I also remember at the time they supposedly wanted a smaller wedding and didn't want the Abbey type situation
They just wanted the pomp and pizazz didn't they?

Personally I'd take the stunning St George's Chapel, a carriage ride up the Long Walk and a reception at Windsor Castle over Westminster Abbey, a ride through the streets of London and canapés at manky old Buck House any day of the week.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get why Westminster would be off limits. I do absolutely get why St. Paul’s would be though. It’s MASSIVE with a smaller guest list (and even W&K wouldn’t have been big enough) it would have looked deserted because spreading people out would have created holes but cramming them up from the front would have created lots of empty space clearly visible on her walk in. C&D got the massive guest list, the massive dress and the massive hype because he was first in line. William already only second and furthermore probably not to call for comparison and the ever itching thorn about what a horrible turn this marriage had. Did H really approach the with the idea of St. Paul’s? I mean he must have known that wouldn’t happen for several reasons?????
A pompous royal wedding is basically a production that’s to entertain the public and let the monarchy shine. The couple is second. That’s why I absolutely understand why M might have felt a private exchange of vows in the backyard was the point they emotionally got married - still think that’s what she meant by her stupid remark. She should have cleared that up instantly instead of leaving it to the AoC.

It seems at the time we get lots of innuendos about how they want things smaller, different than the stiff and dusty royal traditions- not the big pomp, the sweet cottage, no titles for the children….. and it gets tons of positive remarks because they appear modern and fresh. Only to find out later they actually are offended because they wanted the bigger church, more antiques and paintings and titles that weren’t even on the table in the first place at this time. And they actually complain about it and thereby completely destroy the sympathies they got when people believed it was their decision.

I genuinely want to know what poor PR team is currently pulling their hair out over this. Like, who's having the worst day here - the PR for the royals, the PR for Harry & Meghan, the PR for Penguin Random House, or the poor sods who've lined up interviews and lost their story leads to the early release?
And which poor intern is dealing with all the penis queries?!
And another thing...... which poor innocent sod is going to take the fall for this, as it won't be the paragons H and M's fault, it will be someone else's naturally!! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Harry has inherited his mother's worst traits - her desperation for adoration, and her personality disorder.

This book is a culmination of both. He feels rejected by the lack of acknowledgement from the RF, so has decided he'll write a hit piece. He wants them back though, because rejection is at his core. He is desperate to prove he was the most loved - QE let him have a beard! He and Meghan were sooooooo popular! The fact he's proved to be ultimately unimportant to the RF's success has stung him. He's completely split BPD style on William - no longer is that his brother, that's his arch-enemy.

The thing is though, that Diana had plenty of positive traits to balance these negatives out. She was able to read people. She was charismatic beyond belief. She was beyond all, filled with love for her sons. She was progressive. Harry doesn't have these - and instead has a deified image of his mother in his head.

It must absolutely grate on him that William still looks like (a bald version of) their mother, and always has. That he was her confidante (as inappropriate as it was for him to be) and that she declared him her soulmate. That Catherine has been able to take on the Princess Of Wales title, and people not only accept it, but celebrate it.

I suspect Meghan will divorce him in a year or two. Talibragging has put her children in danger now, and he's the subject of public ridicule. And then I rather suspect Harry may will kill himself, and William will be forced to bury him too.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.