The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like my mate said … the oldest always get the bigger bedroom … and it’s not like the Royal Rooms are like the shoebox she spent her teenage years in (only 2 people could be in at once, and if one wanted to leave, you both had to _ there was no passing room 😀 )
They were talking about this on GMB and Ben Shepherd, quite rightly, pointed out that's what all families do. The eldest gets the bigger room and then as they move out, you move up ... it's the way of the world. 😁

Actually, I think it's another indicator that Harry has absolutely no idea about how people actually live.

Reactions: 21
The DM have an interview with some Taliban commander calling Harry a big mouth loser who fled back to his grandmother's palace. He said he's mad and should see a doctor right away. If this was a film I'd be saying it jumped the shark but it's real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The DM have an interview with some Taliban commander calling Harry a big mouth loser who fled back to his grandmother's palace. He said he's mad and should see a doctor right away. If this was a film I'd be saying it jumped the shark but it's real life!
When the Taliban talk more sense than you, it's surely over.

They were talking about this on GMB and Ben Shepherd, quite rightly, pointed out that's what all families do. The eldest gets the bigger room and then as they move out, you move up ... it's the way of the world. 😁

Actually, I think it's another indicator that Harry has absolutely no idea about how people actually live.
I feel at this point Meghan is definitely letting him dig his own hole. Surely any self-respecting wife would say "you really shouldn't say that, it that makes you seem like a prick".

I suppose he's not trying to endear himself to the little people like us though, is he? It's all for those in the uber-rich celeb circles who will probably take pity on his sorry plight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Being handed his ass on the BBC radio news just now - Taliban telling him to sit down, and therapist on dial for a barney with bruv but not after wife has talked of suicide.

What a grade A loser.

Reactions: 6

Wait till he finds out that some people don't even get their own room, let alone choose between the big one and the small one! My brother and I shared a bedroom till I moved out for university because there were simply no other rooms available at our house.

Reactions: 18
Harry really is a silly, silly boy with that Taliban comment. And I could’ve gone my entire life without hearing about how he lost his virginity🤢.

I have thought for a while that William will end up burying his brother. I’m not sure how but I think Harry will go too far at some point. People can only take so much. This is all going to end in tragedy one way or the other, mark my words.
I agree. He has nothing left.

The interview previews show he is heavily medicated. The actual viewing will be a car crash telly.

His name keeps appearing in the celebrity predictions threads even by people who dgaf about him.

It's a downward spiral.

I feel at this point Meghan is definitely letting him dig his own hole. Surely any self-respecting wife would say "you really shouldn't say that, it that makes you seem like a prick".
I don't understand why anyone gives Meghan more credit than Harry gets or expects better from her than him. I have no doubt she has okayed every single reference to her in this dire book, which makes her just as deluded and/or stupid as he is and not self-respecting in any way.

Reactions: 10
No wonder the plane was late. Harry was having a tantrum and eventually they just left but were too late to say goodbye to the queen.. if that was my brother, I would never forgive him.
I'd feel enormous guilt at that myself. Says everything about Harry that he potentially denied the family the chance to say goodbye and zero remorse. Just all about him and Meg.

Reactions: 7

Yel

Something definitely went wrong with his upbringing, which is understandable with a divorce and bereavement. But he's had all the time, money and opportunities to overcome this and seems to have made no progress.

It's not like he had to get on with a job to pay the bills. His military dreams were indulged and that must have taken lots of time and effort, while also risking others lives.

Maybe it'll play well for the American market, but tales of killing 25 taleban in a $30 million helicopter isn't a good look. Many of them could have been very poor people that were forced into the war. No need to bring that up when so many in recent times are being hunted and killed over there for their involvement.

• Heart
Something definitely went wrong with his upbringing, which is understandable with a divorce and bereavement. But he's had all the time, money and opportunities to overcome this and seems to have made no progress.

It's not like he had to get on with a job to pay the bills. His military dreams were indulged and that must have taken lots of time and effort, while also risking others lives.

Maybe it'll play well for the American market, but tales of killing 25 taleban in a $30 million helicopter isn't a good look. Many of them could have been very poor people that were forced into the war.
So many Americans have done military service of some kind or have family who have and they love their vets over there, so I will be surprised if they take kindly to this kind of boasting. Americans always come across to me as seeming rightly proud to have served their country but not many ever boast about actual kill counts. I imagine they will find that bit really crass and in bad taste

Reactions: 3

Yel

So many Americans have done military service of some kind or have family who have and they love their vets over there, so I will be surprised if they take kindly to this kind of boasting. Americans always come across to me as seeming rightly proud to have served their country but not many ever boast about actual kill counts. I imagine they will find that bit really crass and in bad taste
But this is against the Taliban tho. In my experience boasting about kill counts of them goes down well over there.

Reactions: 4
But this is against the Taliban tho. In my experience boasting about kill counts of them goes down well over there.
I'm rather glad I've not met anyone who feels the need to keep track of a kill count.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have to say, with every new revelation I get scared I might be falling for a scam. M on her knees, hands on Diana’s grave asking for guidance….. that’s like stuff from a tv soap.
Whoever paid real money to get the book must feel so annoyed. All the interesting bits will be out till then….

Not having partners at the death of a monarch, actually at the death of anyone, seems completely normal. If you are a large family it's very normal for just direct children/grandchildren to go in. You don't want the room over crowded
Especially when there's a younger generation needing taking care of.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see this ending well at all. I‘m one of those posters who has said I don’t see Harry living to old bones. It all feels a bit like what happened in the run up to Diana or Caroline Flack’s deaths. He’s on a path of total self destruction now and it can only end badly.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
We’re supposed to believe these two didn’t bully and scream at staff when this is how he treats his father who’s just lost his mum and has just taken on the huge weight of being King
I dont believe they didn't bully staff, but I don't think it would have been that out of place amongst a family who demands their staff go on a days training in how to lay out teddies in the correct order, or call staff up to close curtains when they are sitting right next to them, or send servants into a burning Castle to rescue paintings and reward them with some out of date food from the gift shop or complain because a Soldier is marching with his arm not at an exact right angle. I know most of these are Prince Andrew, but he was not reprimanded at any point, and we only know about them now because of his fall from grace.

I can only conclude that Harry was coked up during much of these musings to the ghost writer. I can't see any other explanation

• Haha
Harry may have suffered enormous trauma with the tragic death of his mum, and the fact that the royal family is a bit odd with regards to the touchy feely, but he has also had immense privilege and the opportunity to do anything he wanted to. There is freedom in being the spare. You still get all the privilege, but you don’t carry the weight of being the monarch.

Does Harry wish that his brother had rebelled? William is doing the familial duty, of behaving appropriately as a heir apparent. I am not sure how Harry expects William to be? He has be in training all his life, he is shackled to duty and just getting on with it. Can you imagine if William decided he wanted out, he would walk away, disappear and lead an entirely private life. Not this carry on.

Harry has wasted the opportunities he has been given. He could have gone anywhere, done anything - but he has chosen the life of a perpetual victim and loser. What an utter waste of time and energy. What is the point of rehashing everything? Will it make him the heir? Will it make Meghan the Queen? Will it bring his mother back?

William is pragmatic. I think he was a crutch for Diana, which was not a great maternal move on her part. I have no doubt he loved his mother very much but he probably realised that life is not black or white, it’s nuanced, and there is no use hating Camilla or his father, that sometimes circumstances collude to bring bad outcomes that might not necessarily be perfect, and that people are human and get stuff wrong some of the time, but what’s the point of hating everything all the time.

Harry has lost the public now I think. Those people who are still dogmatically defending him do so out of ego, they don’t want to admit they were wrong. Lots of people face cruelty, tragedy, poverty everyday - most people have no option but to keep things moving. He has the luxury of wallowing in it, and boy is he good at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel like he's had too much therapy and it's made mush of his brains so he over reacts to everything. Kind of reminds me of Demi Lovato's weird over reaction to the frozen yoghurt thing. "I couldn’t get frozen yoghurt and my whole weekend was ruined". Harry "my brother was born before me and I'll never forgive him for it".

Someone needs to give him a good kick up the ass. The man has too much time on his hands to be obsessing and whining about small things.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Do u think like Andrew since he was the spare he wasn't disciplined as much as his brother and this has resulted in ridiculous behaviour and entitlement by both. Andrew at least got the glory of the Falklands and the uk winning whilst everyone knows Afghanistan was an utter fail. Harry is spilling his guts about his time know in order to get glory, because his only was soldier / royal and both are now gone

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.