The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that finds it odd he fell asleep while she did the pregnancy tests? They only take a few minutes. Why wasn’t he excited and waiting in anticipation? Why didn’t she wake him up because she was so excited?

Just seems a bit odd to me that she didn’t break the news to him herself and left him asleep to discover on his own whenever he woke up.

I just posted the same!
Nah, the surrogate peed on the stick and then had to catch the last bus home… 😜

Note how they shoehorned “the Bench author” into the pregnancy test story. It’s so desperate, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Nah, the surrogate peed on the stick and then had to catch the last bus home… 😜

Note how they shoehorned “the Bench author” into the pregnancy test story. It’s so desperate, it’s embarrassing.
I don’t think the bit about Bench author is from the book … I think the publication are not directly quoting huge chunks (copyright?) and doing it more as a commentary?

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the bit about Bench author is from the book … I think the publication are not directly quoting huge chunks (copyright?) and doing it more as a commentary?
Ah thanks, it did seem like it was shoehorned in.

The thought of Kate and Will sat around a table deadly serious, crouched over a Spanish edition of their brother(in law)'s book, using their Duolingo Spanish to try and make sense of why he's talking about having his arse spanked in a field is genuinely so funny to me
Don't they have/ had a Spanish speaking nanny. Maybe they've got her working overtime. Or with fewer working royals, theyve sent George to work early, poor George is having to translate.

She’s probably Googling divorce lawyers as he recites his book to her. I honestly can see the fall out from all this being the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
The "Mummy" stuff is perfect ammo for her lawyers.

I wonder if Meghan Thee Stallion is banned in Sussex Towers now.

Don't they have/ had a Spanish speaking nanny. Maybe they've got her working overtime. Or with fewer working royals, theyve sent George to work early, poor George is having to translate.
Is the whole book available in Spanish already? Happy to translate! 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The "Mummy" stuff is perfect ammo for her lawyers.

I wonder if Meghan Thee Stallion is banned in Sussex Towers now.
I can picture it now Spring 2024 Oprah gets another exclusive only this time it will be why Meghan divorced her beloved H.
“ I chose to ignore things until it became impossible to ignore”
“We had threats from the taliban he said he would protect us but Oprah this is the man who got attacked by Prince William we stood zero chance”
“We were madly in love until he was just mad”
“I blame the media’s sensationalism of the book for the cheese flying off his cracker”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping ha, bleeping hahahahaha! Honestly, if I’d have written this shite at university I would have been kicked out. He’s lost it, he’s lost EVERYTHING. She’ll see this and do one then he’ll be left on his own, in his sunken bathtub, with piles of Coke, watching the coronation crying, wondering what the duck he’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My god, he’s stark raving mad isn’t he? I knew he was damaged but never realized quite how much so till today.

All the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t put Harold together again.

Fetch the straight jacket. It’s off to Bedlam with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You shouldn’t share lip gloss. It’s unhygienic. Can spread cold sores.
Yes. It’s disgusting. Of course she wouldn’t. Meghan can certainly afford one of her own or send a staff member to get one. Wasn’t she a demon with the staff. If she could get up at 5 am and email demands she certainly would have asked someone to get lip gloss if required

Reactions: 10
I've not seen or heard from Scobie in a while. Has he finally served his purpose or is he still hanging on in there, trying to spin this for all its worth?

Pleeeaase let there be more of this in the coming days 😂

I work part time for the Irish Child Protection Agency and these days this would be classified as emotional abuse.
💯 So sad that she was like this with them. She was mentally unwell and it’s been passed on. Learned behaviour perhaps

I think, to Harry, he didn’t get the opportunity to know his mum as an actual person. She was this beautiful, glamorous, tragic figure who swept into their lives being beautiful and glamorous and swept out again. The fact that she was idolised by vast swathes of people and virtually elevated to sainthood after her death didn’t help. William, being older, and used <wrongly> as a confidant had more of a grasp on the person behind the glamour.
William almost seemed like a friend to her rather than a child. I think of that interview where they’re telling Harry to be quiet. It’s like they’re one team.

Oooo I hadn’t thought of it being her! My money was on Andrew.
he’s so close to Eugenie and has never really brought up being used as a scapegoat for Andrew so he must have some positive feeling for him where he seems really disdainful and negative about camilla which is why I think it’s her

Reactions: 3
The killing of 25 Taliban and consequences for his whole family and indeed former country in terms of heightened risk is absolutely going to be the biggest story resulting from all this. His reputation isn’t surviving this one.

At the very least, he won’t be wearing that uniform ever again in his miserable life, special dispensation or no, now he has utterly betrayed all those he served alongside.

Reactions: 11
The killing of 25 Taliban and consequences for his whole family and indeed former country in terms of heightened risk is absolutely going to be the biggest story resulting from all this. His reputation isn’t surviving this one.
Unlurking myself to add to this. Not only is he seriously stupid, but he's also tone deaf. I imagine he thought people would read this revelation and think he's a decorated war hero of some sort - perhaps there are those who may think that - yet the consensus I've seen so far appears to show the opposite. There are Taliban sympathisers/supporters (they're not vocal for very obvious reasons) and even sleeper cells in parts of the USA (and other countries too). How does he not realise this? Him comparing his actions to a game of chess angers me (I'm from this community) and war is the furthest thing from a game. I was so shocked he's openly shared this piece of information and for what? Money. It's galling

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Kate wasn't going, but he still got his knickers in a twist because Meghan couldn't go? Sigh 🙄

Screenshot_20230106_024715.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No wonder the plane was late. Harry was having a tantrum and eventually they just left but were too late to say goodbye to the queen.. if that was my brother, I would never forgive him.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
No wonder the plane was late. Harry was having a tantrum and eventually they just left but were too late to say goodbye to the queen.. if that was my brother, I would never forgive him.
Oh yes, I forgot about that. They also announced the death after everyone had arrived...everyone except Harry. I imagine we'll be hearing about that, too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.