The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you do that if he says he's weaving through traffic?

Made up story I imagine but his complete obsession with Saint Mummy is so disturbing on so many levels. Many years of therapy haven't helped. She was glamorous and ran in and out of his life constantly, caused so much instability in the lives of her children with her own selfishness by firing nannies left and right, so on, so forth - all he remembers is Mummy once in awhile having fun with them and leaving. William was the one she unburdened herself to in great detail - and in my eyes that is 100% emotional abuse to one's child.
I work part time for the Irish Child Protection Agency and these days this would be classified as emotional abuse.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe he told his driver to drive at 65mph in the Alma tunnel and even felt the bump which made the car go airborne. You’re only meant to go 20mph there!
Wouldn't be surprised if the next revelation is him pinning it all on Grandpa Phil.

Reactions: 3
You are right, they were not told till morning. The Queen woke them and told them. Their father had already had to leave for Paris.
Right now & if this is so, both KC3 & William know that Hazza is either telling outright lies or is confabulating, or generating false memories from some form of dodgy therapy, as he is very unwell.
BP will say nothing & probably even more wisely so than before.
Dark clouds looming over Montecito.

I work part time for the Irish Child Protection Agency and these days this would be classified as emotional abuse.
Both of my parents were like this especially my mother so I have sympathy with William. It really screws you up when your parent uses you as a bludgeon to beat the other parent with.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The taliban comment has not only put him, Meghan and kids at risk, all the other royals too, including the minor ones. Mountbatten was a repellent victory for the IRA, anyone royal are a potential target. The main royals have robust security, Harry et al have a serious level of expensive security - I assume the minors have none or minimal. He is a selfish twonk.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The taliban comment has not only put him, Meghan and kids at risk, all the other royals too, including the minor ones. Mountbatten was a repellent victory for the IRA, anyone royal are a potential target. The main royals have robust security, Harry et al have a serious level of expensive security - I assume the minors have none or minimal. He is a selfish twonk.
Probably of the stupidest things he's ever said. You cant make a big deal about your family's safety, and then stir a hornet's nest like that. Maybe it's part of his plan to get his security back.

I've just seen his comments about not wanting Charles to marry Camilla. It reminded me of his erm...exuberant confetti-throwing antics at the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah they've never slagged off the pervy uncle, his godfather. He's surprisingly off bounds
Eugenie and Beatrice, especially Eugenie, seem to be their only allies left so it's not surprising

Prince Harry claims Prince William warned him not to propose to Meghan Markle out of fear the couple’s relationship was moving “too fast.”
In his bombshell new memoir, “Spare,” he explained that William shot down the idea that Harry and Markle would “become a foursome” with him and Kate because she was “an American actress after all.” Yet as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex got more serious, Harry told William he felt like their late mother, Diana, helped him “find” the “Suits” actress — which didn’t sit right with the Prince of Wales.

After making the bold claim, a “concerned” William “took a step back” and told his younger brother he was “taking things a bit too far.”

This is from Page Six. William's actress comment wasn't nice but he was right to be concerned. Harry's issues about his mother's death run deep.

Reactions: 10
Genuinely can’t comprehend how this stuff made it into print … and how the staff at Penguin managed to keep the horror a secret.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm equal parts disturbed, fascinated and amused tbh. For once, Harry has incited the media to have a REAL frenzy and enjoy themselves picking every morsel off of this ordeal, and the gossip lover in me hopes they've left some meat on the bones for us to read for ourselves!

I don't want poorly translated versions of quotes to be the way I get the whole story, I want to read it and laugh with my mum in my own time 🤣

The thought of Kate and Will sat around a table deadly serious, crouched over a Spanish edition of their brother(in law)'s book, using their Duolingo Spanish to try and make sense of why he's talking about having his arse spanked in a field is genuinely so funny to me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Prince Harry claims Prince William warned him not to propose to Meghan Markle out of fear the couple’s relationship was moving “too fast.”
In his bombshell new memoir, “Spare,” he explained that William shot down the idea that Harry and Markle would “become a foursome” with him and Kate because she was “an American actress after all.” Yet as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex got more serious, Harry told William he felt like their late mother, Diana, helped him “find” the “Suits” actress — which didn’t sit right with the Prince of Wales.

After making the bold claim, a “concerned” William “took a step back” and told his younger brother he was “taking things a bit too far.”

This is from Page Six. William's actress comment wasn't nice but he was right to be concerned. Harry's issues about his mother's death run deep.
Diana's brother also warned him apparently!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
17 pages devoted to Harry in tomorrow's Mail 🤣🤣🤣

So all the gammon can digest every word then say they are sick of reading about him 🤡

• Haha
So today from the man who wanted his privacy I have learnt against my will.
He got knocked to the ground by his brother he calls Willy.
How he lost his V card.
He is circumcised and he got frost bite.
Maybe we should be thankful he wanted his privacy because what the hell would he have shared if he wasn’t that fussed and was an open book?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harry's obsession with his mother is genuinely unnerving. He has some of her hair next to his bedside locker?! That's bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Genuinely can’t comprehend how this stuff made it into print … and how the staff at Penguin managed to keep the horror a secret.
I don't know if you've been looking at page six - I only heard of it today - but they have even more detail. I think they were given a copy along with the guardian. It's a strange mix of petty - William ordered Harry to shave his beard, Kate didn't want to share her lip gloss - and really tacky and tawdry - Harry shares the last words he whispered to the Queen. God knows what will come out overnight.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.