The Royal Family #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say that, ridiculous mess of a book aside, it is SENDING me that the Daily Mail have to translate it line by line from Spanish to leak anything, and all their quotes are going to be slightly off as a result. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1857757
If I handed my husband a pregnancy test and he said let’s see what Mummy can do I think I would be so repelled I would be too dry to ever have a baby.
Who falls asleep waiting 3 minutes to see if they’re going to be a father or not?! My husband falls asleep at the drop of a hat but the excitement of impending first time fatherhood should keep anyone awake!

• Haha
My sister who was more pro meghan and harry than me now has the opposite opinion, especially of him. She also said no need to buy the book now.

She also raised the military issue so, if more casual readers can see it why couldn't he.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have to say that, ridiculous mess of a book aside, it is SENDING me that the Daily Mail have to translate it line by line from Spanish to leak anything, and all their quotes are going to be slightly off as a result. 🤣🤣🤣
They'll get to do it all again next week. I think the fact that it was sold in Spain and they had to fly over for it and get it translated adds an extra dimension to the whole fiasco. They haven't put up a new article in a while. Are we out of juicy bits do you think or are the translators done for the day?

Reactions: 5
Is it just me that finds it odd he fell asleep while she did the pregnancy tests? They only take a few minutes. Why wasn’t he excited and waiting in anticipation? Why didn’t she wake him up because she was so excited?

Just seems a bit odd to me that she didn’t break the news to him herself and left him asleep to discover on his own whenever he woke up.

Who falls asleep waiting 3 minutes to see if they’re going to be a father or not?! My husband falls asleep at the drop of a hat but the excitement of impending first time fatherhood should keep anyone awake!
I just posted the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it just me that finds it odd he fell asleep while she did the pregnancy tests? They only take a few minutes. Why wasn’t he excited and waiting in anticipation? Why didn’t she wake him up because she was so excited?

Just seems a bit odd to me that she didn’t break the news to him herself and left him asleep to discover on his own whenever he woke up.
It's no wonder the more crazy conspiracy theories emerge as so much of what Harry and meghan have done/said as a couple just don't add up

Reactions: 8
Maybe he already was asleep when she did them. It's the only explanation that makes sense. Nobody would fall asleep in the 2 minutes it takes for a pregnancy test to give you an answer.

Reactions: 3
Maybe he already was asleep when she did them. It's the only explanation that makes sense. Nobody would fall asleep in the 2 minutes it takes for a pregnancy test to give you an answer.
Depends how drugged up you are I guess 🤣🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 4
I didn’t even notice this. Just imagine the scenario of telling your husband you think you’re pregnant and two minutes later he’s asleep. So you leave the test next to his dead mums hair and when he wakes he speaks to his “mummy”. Freud would have the time of his life with Harry

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm just imagining Anne or Edward or Louise etc reading about Harry losing his virginity. Imagine putting that out there knowing your whole extended family are going read or hear about it. I'd never be able to go to a family event ever again!
He didn't think of his kids when he put that in the book - some things are meant to be kept private.
Poor Louise in her first year at Uni, trying to stay under the radar and her cousin is spewing all these intimate details.

• Sad
I can’t believe he told his driver to drive at 65mph in the Alma tunnel and even felt the bump which made the car go airborne. You’re only meant to go 20mph there!

• Sick

This face swap will haunt me.
[/QUOTE]

I'm ashamed (but not enough) to say Harry looks fanciable as Pat!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Louise in her first year at Uni, trying to stay under the radar and her cousin is spewing all these intimate details.
Exactly. Imagine the poor girl turning up to lectures/tutorials tomorrow. And her brother who I assume is in some boarding school. Both missing Granny still. I've had errant cousins, I've been an errant cousin, but fgs keep it under wraps.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe he told his driver to drive at 65mph in the Alma tunnel and even felt the bump which made the car go airborne. You’re only meant to go 20mph there!
How can you do that if he says he's weaving through traffic?

Made up story I imagine but his complete obsession with Saint Mummy is so disturbing on so many levels. Many years of therapy haven't helped. She was glamorous and ran in and out of his life constantly, caused so much instability in the lives of her children with her own selfishness by firing nannies left and right, so on, so forth - all he remembers is Mummy once in awhile having fun with them and leaving. William was the one she unburdened herself to in great detail - and in my eyes that is 100% emotional abuse to one's child.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Deranged. He's not long for the world with that attitude but maybe on some subconscious level that's what he wants.

Reactions: 6
i thought the boys were not told until the morning, whereas harry said he was woken up and told.
You are right, they were not told till morning. The Queen woke them and told them. Their father had already had to leave for Paris.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.