The Royal Family #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true. The Lady Susan Hussey incident, Andrew's shenanigans, Jeremy Clarkson's nastiness...all thanks to Meghan. That dastardly Jezebel.

It's ironic how much her detractors invalidate her and insist she's insignificant while simultaneously ascribing so damn much power to this woman. 😅
Oh no she's certainly not insignificant. She's been the catalyst for division because she is aware that she can play her audience.

Haven't you read the narrative, absolutely EVERYTHING is MM's fault :rolleyes:
No she's completely innocent and misunderstood....The Royal family are all racists and persecutors. Off with their heads!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Isn't it sad how the Royal Family has suffered since the death of the Queen? MM has created so much sniping and division. What a pernicious "addition" she has been.
Dont be so bloody ridiculous.
Any thoughts on Andrew’s behaviour? Or the queen paying off the victim of a sex trafficker? No? What a bloody surprise.

MM/Harry AND Andrew are both very different, big problems. All 3 are differing levels of pieces of tit in different ways.

Reactions: 4
Dont be so bloody ridiculous.
Any thoughts on Andrew’s behaviour? Or the queen paying off the victim of a sex trafficker? No? What a bloody surprise.
Blimey....A bit harsh? Why is there so much anger?

MM/Harry AND Andrew are both very different, big problems. All 3 are differing levels of pieces of tit in different ways.
Absolutely...That's why it's all a Big Mess and everyone is having their say.

Reactions: 1
Youre comparing a pair of self obsessed airheads to a man who (allegedly 🙄 ) had sex with a teenaged trafficked girl and was friends with a convicted sex offender? Seriously?

Reactions: 13
Youre comparing a pair of self obsessed airheads to a man who (allegedly 🙄 ) had sex with a teenaged trafficked girl and was friends with a convicted sex offender? Seriously?
She clearly says different and differing in her post so not comparing them no. Literally saying the opposite!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She clearly says different and differing in her post so not comparing them no. Literally saying the opposite!
She said MM was the catalyst for division when, if anything, she is providing a human shield for all the terrible things the Royals have done ( sex trafficking/ bags of money/not paying inheritance tax and other tax avoidance) MM is pulling them all together so they can pretend to be happy families. Over the years, The Firm has managed to provide their own public disasters and divisions all by themselves. They weren't perfect up until 5 years ago!

Reactions: 10
They are both crappy, yup. Different levels of crappy. Andrew is undeniably 100x worse, but Harry and Meghan are also terrible people.

(Re Andrew I am appalled HMTQ protected him for so long but she was absolutely no saint nor a good mother. Now she is canonized.)

Reactions: 4
Last year she established her Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood and is supporting a study called The Children of the 2020s.
The research will track the holistic development of children from the age of nine months to five years old across England.
It will examine the many factors that affect a child’s development and education, from their home environment and community to early years services and the social and economic circumstances of their family.
So much of this research has already been done. It’s why we briefly had sure start centres. The early years environment is a complete mess as it’s underfunded and I can’t honestly see what Kate’s foundation is going to be able to do about that. I have felt for some time that it risks a massive pr nightmare when you compare her lifestyle to those who work in the sector. I don’t think pictures of her with small children are worth the risk. But they plough on with it so what do I know?

Reactions: 10
So much of this research has already been done. It’s why we briefly had sure start centres. The early years environment is a complete mess as it’s underfunded and I can’t honestly see what Kate’s foundation is going to be able to do about that. I have felt for some time that it risks a massive pr nightmare when you compare her lifestyle to those who work in the sector. I don’t think pictures of her with small children are worth the risk. But they plough on with it so what do I know?
What a lot to the charities they are patrons for need is funding. I wonder how much having quick photo in the papers actually benefits these causes.

Reactions: 3
They are both crappy, yup. Different levels of crappy. Andrew is undeniably 100x worse, but Harry and Meghan are also terrible people.

(Re Andrew I am appalled HMTQ protected him for so long but she was absolutely no saint nor a good mother. Now she is canonized.)
That sums it up for me too. Of course Andrew is worse but I don't get why people bring him up as some kind of proof that Meghan was used to deflect from others. His case got plenty of coverage at the time but it's over now and he seems to be living like a hermit in Windsor. What exactly are the papers going to write about him that anyone would be interested in reading?
The tax issues and the Queen lobbying behind the scenes have gotten very little coverage which is wrong but I don't know if they'd have gotten much more coverage if Harry and Meghan weren't around?? I think the public and the press did canonise the Queen once she became this little old lady / grandmother of the nation type figure and there's very little appetite for any kind of criticism of her now. She got plenty of bad press in her time but you'd want to be very brave to stick your head above the parapet and criticise her now.

Reactions: 11
What a lot to the charities they are patrons for need is funding. I wonder how much having quick photo in the papers actually benefits these causes.
Agreed. But the idea that she is commissioning research really annoys me. We know a lot, but if you want to make a difference then the care and support has to be funded. I do get that it’s not her fault (or responsibility to do so) but linking up with a sector that seems so desperate for money and then having a luxurious lifestyle yourself and not making any financial difference seems likely to backfire.

Reactions: 13
No she's completely innocent and misunderstood....The Royal family are all racists and persecutors. Off with their heads!
You do realise that things aren’t that clear cut, you seem to think it’s all one sided and all the fault of one person. Maybe they’re all a bit shite

Reactions: 11

Yes, much is said of Charles' being devastated upon his parents' death. I'm sure he was but he also stated on a number of times his relationships with his parents weren't great.

Reactions: 5
Yes, much is said of Charles' being devastated upon his parents' death. I'm sure he was but he also stated on a number of times his relationships with his parents weren't great.
He did say that. It seemed that he did manage to forge a much warmer relationship with his mother as time went on, though maybe not with his father. In itself that could lead to profound regret and grieving.

You do realise that things aren’t that clear cut, you seem to think it’s all one sided and all the fault of one person. Maybe they’re all a bit shite
Well....who knows really? She's certainly caused even more division and instability and I don't think that can be denied?

Reactions: 2
I think the whole Meghan/Harry/Andrew thing is a great highlight of how people like to pass off behaviour because "someone else has done worse".

Andrew is a piece of shi*t and we all know it. He should be sent to the highlands to live out his days in the remote wilderness. We all know HMQ was blind to his faults and I hope Charles will stand firm and keep him away. Some would argue that for a man like Andrew, having to keep out of the spotlight, losing his titles and royal protection (aka a symbol of his status) is the worst punishment possible (and yes, before anyone says, I am aware he is still living an immensely privileged life)

The problem is that in my opinion Harry and Meghan have behaved awfully. No where near on the level of Andrew but I can't stand the cohort who push the Andrew agenda whenever something negative is said about them. "What about Prince Andrew?" what about him?? If we're talking about Meghan bullying staff, what does Prince Andrew have to do with anything? You can be appalled, albeit on different levels, by all three of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All 3 of them just need to fade away into oblivion tbh. None of them can do/deserve the jobs they are supposed to have, so like in any other job, you leave/get fired and your out, no more is said about it. duck off basically. You don't get to be part in.

HMTQ left a huge mess behind in failing to address both these issues. She wasn’t a ‘normal’ mother/grandmother (and striving to be a good one never seemed to bother her in previous times anyway). Her one and only job in her later years was to pass as stable a crown as possible on to her heir – everyone and everything else should have come beneath that one goal. Ultimately, her failure to resolve these two issues reflect badly on her reign. She was a let-down in the final act, arguably the most important one for any monarch. She can now be seen, in hindsight, as a very weak monarch who left the crown in a worse state than she received it. The antithesis of her father.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.