The Royal Family #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that one paper had a headline mention if the burgundy colour that Kate and young Charlotte were wearing yesterday or day before (whenever it was) at a xmas parade/celebration were a dig at Meghan. I think the tabloids need to give it a rest.

It seems like they are trying to pit one woman against another. At the end of the day they are both in privileged positions due to who they married, sure, but it seems like they are both trying to find a way to be their own women. If the media would let it go the we wouldn't have to constantly hear about any of it really.

Reactions: 20
I see that one paper had a headline mention if the burgundy colour that Kate and young Charlotte were wearing yesterday or day before (whenever it was) at a xmas parade/celebration were a dig at Meghan. I think the tabloids need to give it a rest.

It seems like they are trying to pit one woman against another. At the end of the day they are both in privileged positions due to who they married, sure, but it seems like they are both trying to find a way to be their own women. If the media would let it go the we wouldn't have to constantly hear about any of it really.
I suppose it makes a change from Paying Tribute To Diana because she once wore burgundy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I saw that headline and rolled my eyes. It's getting ridiculous now.

Everyone needs to shut off, have a few glasses of wine and listen to Xmas songs. It's all starting to do my head in.

As for miscarriage no two women will feel the same. It's a very individual experience.

Reactions: 17
Miscarriage happens a lot. Meghan has two children and miscarried one, that's very very common.
especially as she's an older mother. It says online that at age 40, there's a 40% chance of miscarriage. M would have been around 38/39

it's also weird to drag Charlotte into it!

Reactions: 5
Do we think Eugenie is pregnant? My guess is she is.

I don't know but I dislike her coat. It's awful.

I don’t either but if he is paying for Andrew why didn’t he want to pay for his son? It’s a bit odd.
Maybe the Queen made him promise to keep Andrew safe or something? I could see that conversation happening. Maybe Andrew is broke - last year he had to sell his ski chalet and get his mother to bail him out so he can't be that flush with cash. Whatever the reasoning behind it, it's not a good look for Charles. I know they have their own private money so it's not public funds but it looks awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Isn't it sad how the Royal Family has suffered since the death of the Queen? MM has created so much sniping and division. What a pernicious "addition" she has been.

• Sick
  • Haha
My first thought when I saw the photo. Came here to see what people were saying haha
Her belt is tied quite high, so I'd guess she is. Especially accompanied by the non story. I agree the coat is horrible.

Isn't it sad how the Royal Family has suffered since the death of the Queen? MM has created so much sniping and division. What a pernicious "addition" she has been.
Nothing to do with Harry? He's a poor innocent in all this?

Reactions: 7

I thought this when she was photographed recently attending the together at Christmas at Westminster that Catherine organises. She definitely looked to have a bump then

So true. The Lady Susan Hussey incident, Andrew's shenanigans, Jeremy Clarkson's nastiness...all thanks to Meghan. That dastardly Jezebel.

It's ironic how much her detractors invalidate her and insist she's insignificant while simultaneously ascribing so damn much power to this woman. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What exactly is the Early Years that Kate does? I keep hearing Early years with no idea what it’s about (aside from young children)

Reactions: 1
What exactly is the Early Years that Kate does? I keep hearing Early years with no idea what it’s about (aside from young children)
Last year she established her Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood and is supporting a study called The Children of the 2020s.
The research will track the holistic development of children from the age of nine months to five years old across England.
It will examine the many factors that affect a child’s development and education, from their home environment and community to early years services and the social and economic circumstances of their family.

I did think so too but I know she’s quite booby with a terrible fashion sense so I wasn’t sure.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.