The Royal Family #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry to emerge from lurkerdom and lower the tone but someone on Times Radio has just said that in his forthcoming book, Harry reveals that he lost his virginity to a beautiful older woman on a rug in front of a fire!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry to emerge from lurkerdom and lower the tone but someone on Times Radio has just said that in his forthcoming book, Harry reveals that he lost his virginity to a beautiful older woman on a rug in front of a fire!
I’m sure that’s a very nice memory for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
25% of pregnancies in the first trimester ends in a miscarriage. It's very sad and hard for the parents but it's difficult to know what was the reason - even though it was indeed a quite stressful period for them. But out of 3 pregnancies 1 miscarriage is not uncommon.

Yeah I also didn't get it. But when security is their first concern (which I get it) I don't think SA would have been what they wished for. SA has sadly one of the highest criminality reccords in the world. People that can afford live in full protected houses. Their wealth and their status wouldn't have made things easier for them. They would have had a new another level of threat to deal with.
But what about Canada or New Zealand, which was also mentioned?

Oh, I fully believe that the various households of the Royal Family are very precious about their perceived public standing.
Friend and I like to imagine a wall chart in the various offices detailing how many freebies and gifts they came back from each visit with.
One person gets told by a random stranger that they love them, or get an extra cuddly toy and I bet there is hell to pay.
I can also imagine the blood royal staff being a bit tetchy if a new incomer is temporarily more popular.
Must be so hard ma
The Palace will do nothing until the Coronation. However after these final episodes and complete disrespect for the King and Prince of Wales I think once the King is crowned he will remove the titles of Prince and Princess from non working royals and just restrict it going forward to the children of the monarch and heir who also do royal duties if adults, thus Harry and Andrew will no longer be Princes. Harry will end up the Californian Duke formally known as Prince.
I agree there, Charles won't knowingly do anything to take the gloss from his big day

Reactions: 4
I disagree with Harry that the definition of misogyny to paint him as a lap dog. He seems pretty dim and wet so maybe it's based on that rather than anyone's gender?

It's not quite the bombshell he thinks it is with saying it was his decision to leave the UK. Who really knows, but he's not that bright and it wouldn't be the first time someome has been given the illusion of making a decision.
That I do agree with Harry on. The narrative around women married to famous men always runs along the same lines. The evil genius woman and the dumb innocent man being tricked into marrying the evil woman with her evil ways. Of course its misogynistic to say Harry is just being led away from his loving family against his will. He was unhappy and resentful and has hated the press forever. He clearly has long felt it unfair that he was not as protected as William as the spare, and found it difficult, as did Margaret and Andrew before him.

Reactions: 12
Oh Harry, always one for keeping things private!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Celebrities crack me up cause who actually speaks like this? You’ve been picked to end generational curses, celebs just straight up trolling us normal people

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The bit where Meghan talks about the air hostess "thanking her for her service and sacrifice" had me CRINGING. You're not a veteran war hero FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The bit where Meghan talks about the air hostess "thanking her for her service and sacrifice" had me CRINGING. You're not a veteran war hero FFS!
Yes I’ll pop that “memory” of Meghan’s along with the “dancing in the streets like when Mandela was released” in the never happened file! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm wondering if I should actually watch this over the break. Just for shits and giggles. Previously I had no interest

Reactions: 3
That I do agree with Harry on. The narrative around women married to famous men always runs along the same lines. The evil genius woman and the dumb innocent man being tricked into marrying the evil woman with her evil ways. Of course its misogynistic
I think that's damaging to actual misogyny to say it's always misogyny when a woman is said to be in control.

Sometimes it might be a true reflection on the persons involved. Other times it may be misogyny. It's not binary.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If its the same one, she was on with Piers Morgan earlier this week. She said he's not the man she knew.

Picture from the Carol concert. Absolutely love Catherines outfit but she ruined it by not wearing blue tights like Charlotte. 😁

Reactions: 6
she did 72 days of work, even if people say these stupid things to her does she not think in her head “calm down I visited some schools, went to some parties and wore nice dresses”, like girl why you out here repeating it with a look of god I really did do some much

Reactions: 11
I bet that was William's fault as well .... :rolleyes:

I can't believe I've sat through 6 hours of that "documentary" and we don't even get to read the text from William!! 🤣
That's the thing though, so much of it is implied. ' H got a text from his brother ' ... so! Tell us what it said then!! I hope it said 'duck of you whinging twit'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice to see so many of the family at the carol concert tonight. The business of the Royal Family is bigger than any individual family member

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.