The Royal Family #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure how indirect that was. It sounded like he was quite openly saying it was true ( or he felt it was true) and the Palace made up their joint statement zndcput his name to it without his permission. I think Harry's relationship with his brother is now done. I can
Kate already is the Queen Mother to Meghan's Wallis, this will just ensure their permanent exile

Reactions: 7
I have started reading "The Rebel King" by Tom Bower, about KC III . It's a cracking read so far. I was more drawn to that book than his one about Meghan and Harry, although I may very well read that as well at some point. I'd also like to read Angela Levin's book about Queen Camilla.

I haven’t watched any of it but isn’t Bea or Eugenie in the Netflix thing? Bet it’s a bit awkward for her today with the rest of the family
Maybe that fugly coat was her attempt at a distraction?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
makes me thing of Louis christening when everyone was wearing blue but she turned up in green
a certain tiktoker said that was because the mean royals didn't inform meghan on purpose and wanted her to feel left out. But Harry was wearing blue so either he didn't tell her or she wanted to stand out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
a certain tiktoker said that was because the mean royals didn't inform meghan on purpose and wanted her to feel left out. But Harry was wearing blue so either he didn't tell her or she wanted to stand out.
To be fair he wears blue more often than not when in a suit so I don’t think he was in on it!

Also I haven’t watched it all yet but it struck me that their guided meditation which made Meghan cry was saying ‘it’s all an illusion. Don’t feed the beast by engaging with it’ is just a different way to say ‘never complain, never explain’!

The philosophy of them both is exactly the same yet she wanted them to engage with negative stories and be dampening them down all the time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
makes me thing of Louis christening when everyone was wearing blue but she turned up in green
Or the time she turned up and that ill fitting green thing at that Commonwealth service (I think) when the dress code was obviously red, white or blue.

Reactions: 3
Or the time she turned up and that ill fitting green thing at that Commonwealth service (I think) when the dress code was obviously red, white or blue.
Why would the dress code of a commonwealth service be the colours of the UK flag? I don’t think that was true, other people didn’t wear red/white and blue.

Reactions: 10
Why would the dress code of a commonwealth service be the colours of the UK flag? I don’t think that was true, other people didn’t wear red/white and blue.
I thought it was but I'm not an expert obviously. Unless I have the wrong service.

Could the House of Commons/Lords overrule the RF to remove their titles though? 🤔
They might do it as it's what the public seem to want.
I don't think it is what the public want though. It's almost a 50/50 divide. Like Brexit again!
Personally I don't mind if they keep their titles. With or without them they will still get headlines and media attention from just being Harry and Meghan.

Regardless if there we’re choice of colours at that Commonwealth service that green outfit was so awful and terribly ill fitting. It was hideous with the small hat and cape.

I'm not a Harry and Meghan fan at all but I think this is the TV appearance that they've come across best in and it's kind of surprising that it's the one they're getting the worst press for.

Reactions: 8
I think they're both at fault but William may be slightly worse as he just sits back and lets his brother take the fall for all of this like he has done multiple times in their lives. We have seen he has a temper. He could very easily come out and apologise for his actions, admit his mistakes and be the proper example a true king would be. He doesn't have to do much, just one statement and then he never has to say anything again.

If Diana was alive she'd probably knock their heads together.

The entire documentary was a little disappointing if I'm honest. I was expecting real bombshells but I guess there are none. I'm still on the fence with it all and not really on anyone's side.

I'm not a Harry and Meghan fan at all but I think this is the TV appearance that they've come across best in and it's kind of surprising that it's the one they're getting the worst press for.
They’re getting the worst press for it because they’re calling out the press.
I don’t actually know if Brits realise how bad their tabloid press is? Like, in comparison to countries like NZ where there’s no Murdoch papers.

Reactions: 21
I don’t actually know if Brits realise how bad their tabloid press is? Like, in comparison to countries like NZ where there’s no Murdoch papers.
Some of us realise but sadly many do not.

Reactions: 14
Even the guardian gave it a bad review though!!

It was always going to get a negative response from the tabloids but it's not just the tabloids this time.

I think they're both at fault but William may be slightly worse as he just sits back and lets his brother take the fall for all of this like he has done multiple times in their lives. We have seen he has a temper. He could very easily come out and apologise for his actions, admit his mistakes and be the proper example a true king would be. He doesn't have to do much, just one statement and then he never has to say anything again.

The entire documentary was a little disappointing if I'm honest. I was expecting real bombshells but I guess there are none. I'm still on the fence with it all and not really on anyone's side.
H and M both know that no member of the BRF is going to respond in detail to anything they allege occurred.
I don’t particularly care for either party and it strikes me as pretty unfair that they’re airing their side and interpretation of these private family conflicts when they know the other side will never tell their side of the story…

H and M both know that no member of the BRF is going to respond in detail to anything they allege occurred.
I don’t particularly care for either party and it strikes me as pretty unfair that they’re airing their side and interpretation of these private family conflicts when they know the other side will never tell their side of the story…
This. They know no statement will be made. Irony being they're the ones being bullied.

Celebrities crack me up cause who actually speaks like this? You’ve been picked to end generational curses, celebs just straight up trolling us normal people
The dog's reaction is hilarious

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.