The Royal Family #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see so many of the family at the carol concert tonight. The business of the Royal Family is bigger than any individual family member
A very good turn out.

My thoughts. Burgundy was obviously the colour of the evening. Eugenie and Beatrice married good looking men. I expected Princess Michael of Kent to have a far more glamorous walking stick . I hope Mike Tindall wasn't rapping Vanilla Ice songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've not watched. Just read about it.

I laughed at the plan to move to new zealand.

As a kiwi living in nz, I see their life in the uk and us.
No. You did not consider moving here.

I don't believe they had any plans to move to other commonwealth countries.

The only plan they were getting the lifestyle they want is the states.

And that's fine, just be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Celebrities crack me up cause who actually speaks like this? You’ve been picked to end generational curses, celebs just straight up trolling us normal people
I’m going to start texting people like this from now on. Countdown u tip they give me an intervention and to see if I’m still taking my antidepressants.

I'm wondering if I should actually watch this over the break. Just for shits and giggles. Previously I had no interest
If you’re a drinker, take a shot every time they say ‘H’. You’ll be done in by the 3rd episode.

Nice to see so many of the family at the carol concert tonight. The business of the Royal Family is bigger than any individual family member
I think this is true in regards to the ‘firm’ side and I don’t think Harry realises this. Even if Charles threw a wobbly and ran off with Cam Cam to Nashville and opened up a second hand record shop there would still be someone to replace him, and ship would keep sailing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if Charles threw a wobbly and ran off with Cam Cam to Nashville and opened up a second hand record shop there would still be someone to replace him, and ship would keep sailing.

What a wonderful image ... Charles parading round in a stetson and cowboys boots playing Willie Nelson albums.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so the big reveal wasn’t anything that exciting. I suppose it’s funded their lifestyle for a bit but what’s the gain for them longterm? It does seem to be the same story again and again. I was waiting for something really shocking to emerge. I don’t think anyone comes out of the story that well but I question what else Harry and Meghan thought would happen.

Reactions: 7
I think that's damaging to actual misogyny to say it's always misogyny when a woman is said to be in control.

Sometimes it might be a true reflection on the persons involved. Other times it may be misogyny. It's not binary.
That is true, but it is alwsys the same narrative from people who don't know what a couple is like apart from what they read or if they've a fan of that man that the woman is always scheming/ deliberately getting pregnant/ tricking the man and the man is a dumb innocent. It's the same narrative used for Sophie Hunter, whoever gets knocked up by one of the One Direction kids and various other celebs.

Isn’t it funny how we see lots of similar colours at the concert tonight. Ladies in cream or burgundy. SEE, we can wear the same colour. No Biggie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn’t it funny how we see lots of similar colours at the concert tonight. Ladies in cream or burgundy. SEE, we can wear the same colour. No Biggie
Haha I hadn’t considered that! No official comment but that could speak volumes

Reactions: 13
makes me thing of Louis christening when everyone was wearing blue but she turned up in green

It's nice to see the royal family just getting on with it.

It's probably the best policy. The show didn't really provide anything exciting it seems, nothing they'd need to respond to.

And while i don't like harry or Meghan. I hope they too and just get on with things.
You wanted out, your out, you've told your side, now move on. You've all those resources, go do some good.
Don't let your legacy be whinging entitled pricks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've not watched. Just read about it.

I laughed at the plan to move to new zealand.

As a kiwi living in nz, I see their life in the uk and us.
No. You did not consider moving here.

I don't believe they had any plans to move to other commonwealth countries.

The only plan they were getting the lifestyle they want is the states.

And that's fine, just be honest.
The idea Meghan would ever move to New Zealand or South Africa over California is laughable! Note too Harry filmed at his 'friend's' apartment in New York city. They went to the States having developed enough of a brand to be celebrities and to make money, they were never going to find a Commonwealth nation big enough to contain their egos and desire for cash and fame

Reactions: 9
I finished the documentary and am shocked that H downright accused William of sending Jason knauf to sabotage MM's court case against the Mail and also to accuse him of shouting and lying.

Harry also (indirectly) said that William bullied him out of the BRF when he (Harry) claimed that the joined statement that said that those rumours were untrue was made without his knowledge and consent and that he would not have made it.

I finished the documentary and am shocked that H downright accused William of sending Jason knauf to sabotage MM's court case against the Mail and also to accuse him of shouting and lying.

Harry also (indirectly) said that William bullied him out of the BRF when he (Harry) claimed that the joined statement that said that those rumours were untrue was made without his knowledge and consent and that he would not have made it.
I'm not sure how indirect that was. It sounded like he was quite openly saying it was true ( or he felt it was true) and the Palace made up their joint statement zndcput his name to it without his permission. I think Harry's relationship with his brother is now done. I can

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched any of it but isn’t Bea or Eugenie in the Netflix thing? Bet it’s a bit awkward for her today with the rest of the family

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.