The Royal Family #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Dutchy Organics shortbread isn't the elixir for youth?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The mother of three excuse is ridiculous. She's got a house full of staff and an 'engagement' can be a call over Zoom. It's a really poor show and Charles needs to get on top of it
Are we meant to believe that she doesn't employ nannies and that she has to rush out of her part time job in Tesco to get to their school to pick them up on time? Kate hasn't worked much at all and isn't about to change.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we meant to believe that she doesn't employ nannies and that she has to rush out of her part time job in Tesco to get to their school to pick them up on time? Kate hasn't worked much at all and isn't about to change.
She's got to pick the kids up and then do the big shop at Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You'd think he'd have some money left to him by his mother or grandmother or someone. William and Harry have inheritances from the Queen mother. Where's his gone?
The kicker the royals don’t pay inheritance tax so he’s got millions and millions but won’t pay for his own security because that’s beneath him and believes the plebs should be paying for it instead.

Reactions: 8
Ya looks desperate and just invites comparisons with Harry's situation. He def shouldn't be getting official security because he doesn't work for the RF. Does he have no money at all of his own? He doesn't seem to be able to pay for anything. You'd think he'd have some money left to him by his mother or grandmother or someone. William and Harry have inheritances from the Queen mother. Where's his gone?
Come on now, give the bloke a break.
He had to ask Mummy to pay off his ( alleged 🙄 ) victim. You can’t seriously expect the poor chap to pay for his own security.😡

• Haha
JC has apologised now. I imagine there was a gun to his head as it is not something he'd have done willingly
Has he apologised though? Or has he said he is ”horrified by the reaction” was there a 'sorry' in that 'apology'

Reactions: 9
Has he apologised though? Or has he said he is ”horrified by the reaction” was there a 'sorry' in that 'apology'
Nope, no sorry. More like ‘I’m horrified that it didn’t go the way I wanted it to’.
I honestly think he should lose his job over this. Wanting sexual violence against a woman in a country where women and girls are murdered, in average, every 3 days is just disgusting.
But of course he won’t because when have men really faced consequences of their actions?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nope, no sorry. More like ‘I’m horrified that it didn’t go the way I wanted it to’.
I honestly think he should lose his job over this. Wanting sexual violence against a woman in a country where women and girls are murdered, in average, every 3 days is just disgusting.
But of course he won’t because when have men really faced consequences of their actions?
It's so disturbing. I hate myra hindley. But I don't lay awake thinking about how much I dislike her. She doesn't eat into my soul that much.

I do think it's hard to compare just the numbers as different events may be far more work.

Sophie does 1/3rd more than Kate but they're probably lower profile and less effort?

Anne does over twice what Kate does and she's always called really hard working, so I think the 3 young children might be relevant there.

Impossible to tell.
She's not doing the logistics though. Her staff are doing that, and she has a lot of them for such an empty timetable. She is turning up after other people have done the ground work. The 3 young children excuse is pathetic. If she's a stay at home mum, why are we paying for her offices and nanny? Kate and William gave used the ' 3 young children' excuse far too many times.

Reactions: 22
She's got to pick the kids up and then do the big shop at Asda
Then back home to do chicken nuggets and chips for tea, make pack up for school the next day and rustle up a ‘you did know muuum‘ third shepherd costume for the nativity play tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Then back home to do chicken nuggets and chips for tea, make pack up for school the next day and rustle up a ‘you did know muuum‘ third shepherd costume for the nativity play tomorrow.
There was a ' day in the life' article I read ages ago about Kate and one of the things on there was 'she dresses herself! Not really an achievement to stick your own jeans on to for the school run!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was a ' day in the life' article I read ages ago about Kate and one of the things on there was 'she dresses herself! Not really an achievement to stick your own jeans on to for the school run!
I refuse to believe she does her own hair. Ever. (I have sh1t hair so *might* be envious)

• Heart
  • Haha
She can’t have it both ways. Either her biggest focus is the family/are the children, so she can’t work a sufficient number of engagements - then she shouldn’t get certain benefits. Or she is indeed on the big pay roll 24/7- in that case she can work 5 days a week.
I don’t know if „raising the future king“ counts as a job in those circles. Maybe „raising two spares to NOT turn out like the other two tossers“ might though.
Anyhow, the tabloids will loose interest in bashing H&M soon enough and than it’s back to W&K. They better brace themselves.

I suppose when you are part of a family that has had counted A Groom of the Stool amongst their staff, someone who can do up a zipper is positively self sufficient.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t have it both ways. Either her biggest focus is the family/are zur children, so she can’t work a sufficient number of engagements - then she shouldn’t get certain benefits. Or she is indeed on the big pay roll 24/7- in that case she can work 5 days a week.
I don’t know if „raising the future king“ counts as a job in those circles. Maybe „raising two spares to NOT turn out like the other two tossers“ might though.
Anyhow, the tabloids will loose interest in bashing H&M soon enough and than it’s back to W&K. They better brace themselves.
Once that 100m pay cheque is banked, yes, the negative coverage might go back to W&K. Especially if she is only succeeding in outperforming an 87 year old in poor health following a stroke

Reactions: 3
I would hope every adult, who isn’t disabled or injured in some way, can dress themselves…what low standards we have!

I do think it's hard to compare just the numbers as different events may be far more work.

Sophie does 1/3rd more than Kate but they're probably lower profile and less effort?

Anne does over twice what Kate does and she's always called really hard working, so I think the 3 young children might be relevant there.

Impossible to tell.
No disrespect to Anne because most at her age would be retired, but the hardest working title based on numbers is so meaningless. She can do 3 engagements in 2 hours by visiting 3 businesses and saying hello and shaking a couple of hands. People like her in the family are still important because she’s doing visits to the everyman and keeping the royal family circulating in peoples heads whilst the rest work on their bigger things, but it doesn’t mean her 3 meetings are any harder work than another’s 1 meeting just because the numbers bigger.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.