The Royal Family #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen it. They are going in with both barrels. Makes it laughable that they think they can then kiss and make up with everyone once they have put their side of the story out.
To me that is the most ridiculous aspect of this. Charles and William are just going to carry on and the Sussexes will end up looking sad a pathetic if they carry on selling their woes.

I do find 'there was a hierarchy in the family' quite funny. No tit Shelock. :ROFLMAO: It's why Prince Philip walked one step behind TQ for a bizzilion years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah I meant the relationship between Harry and William is going to be non existent. I highly doubt their children will ever know each other properly either. They will all be estranged after this (although I think they already are estranged anyways).
Wonder which child will do the "Mommie Dearest" book exposé first 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If, as has been rumoured, Harry's book really goes for Charles and Camilla then I think that might be the nail in the coffin for KC
Maybe for those still loyal to Diana but I think KC is pretty stable whatever H and M come up with..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There is no way back for them now. Maybe the kids when they are adults may try to get back in touch, but Harry has burnt too many bridges. I think now his grandmother is gone, that's fine by him.
I can't see that happening either, one family brought up Royal, the other Californian. Nothing in common. I can't see what sort of relationship Harry's kids would have with their grandfather

They won’t let us get too much of an insight into Kate because they do not want the public to like her more than William, they do not want another “peoples’ princess”
I don’t think BP has the same mindset around that anymore to be honest. It’s the females that carry the biggest interest. If they want several glowing articles, blogs/blogs to mention something and public interest they need a woman. I also don’t think W, or KC for that matter, have a problem with a popular partner. They might have a problem with a competition couple but not with their own spouse. They will always matter more constitutional but the reality is that they need the women for the headlines. Now, if they want less media interest (which could be strategy) then they should make sure their wives don’t do much.
And Wiliam would probably be delighted if Kate could reach a similar hype like his mother. They would be invincible and untouchable. A throne for George practical guaranteed. A big FU to California. Not gonna happen though. I think K lacks Diana’s charisma and she seems actually pretty shy and private as a person. I don’t think she would ever reveal private things to strangers. Not even after an extremely ugly divorce.

Reactions: 5
I think it's pretty obvious that none of this would be happening if Charles hadn't cut Harry's financial umbilical cord. Instead, we've got to listen to their whingeing for a while yet until he gets the next instalment of the Queen Mother's inheritance. 😴

Reactions: 8
I don’t think BP has the same mindset around that anymore to be honest. It’s the females that carry the biggest interest. If they want several glowing articles, blogs/blogs to mention something and public interest they need a woman. I also don’t think W, or KC for that matter, have a problem with a popular partner. They might have a problem with a competition couple but not with their own spouse. They will always matter more constitutional but the reality is that they need the women for the headlines. Now, if they want less media interest (which could be strategy) then they should make sure their wives don’t do much.
And Wiliam would probably be delighted if Kate could reach a similar hype like his mother. They would be invincible and untouchable. A throne for George practical guaranteed. A big FU to California. Not gonna happen though. I think K lacks Diana’s charisma and she seems actually pretty shy and private as a person. I don’t think she would ever reveal private things to strangers. Not even after an extremely ugly divorce.
Which is almost certainly to her credit in the eyes of the palace etc. I have realised that I don’t know very much about William either though. I think he likes football. But other than that, he seems quite a closed book.
On a separate subject did anyone read the reports of Sophie being quite rude to frank skinner at the royal variety show. I wasn’t sure if he found it funny but I was quite surprised how acerbic she was, I thought royals at events like that would just coo positive sounding inane remarks even if they thought the whole thing was awful.

Reactions: 2
On a separate subject did anyone read the reports of Sophie being quite rude to frank skinner at the royal variety show. I wasn’t sure if he found it funny but I was quite surprised how acerbic she was, I thought royals at events like that would just coo positive sounding inane remarks even if they thought the whole thing was awful.
To be honest, if I'd been made to sit through that, I'd be a bit prickly too.

• Haha
I will be surprised if they actually tell names. Because in that case those people will lawyer up and they sound better have proof. They can’t afford another court case where it’s going on record that they lied.
I find those trailers hilarious to be honest. The storytelling? The music? You would think it’s the biggest scandal revealed. Instead it just another step into their dramatisation of their exit.
The BRF would do good to ignore them. Professionally. Not necessarily in private. Like, really ignore them. No birthday posts on SM. They can always send a card. No balcony. Maybe even strike a deal with the newspapers. Some nice engagements. Some glitz. In exchange for 3 months completely ignoring California. Publicity is H&Ms currency. They actually need it. The RF could carry on without it. After Oprah, the RF came out on top. Let’s see if H&M will be able to land a punch this time.

Reactions: 16
I can't see that happening either, one family brought up Royal, the other Californian. Nothing in common. I can't see what sort of relationship Harry's kids would have with their grandfather
Which is very sad because as the Jubilee proved, Charles has a very good relationship with his grandchildren. The way Louis went and sat on Grandpa's lap like it was the most natural thing in the world. Probably a far cry to how Charles was treated by his grandparents.

Reactions: 16
Which is very sad because as the Jubilee proved, Charles has a very good relationship with his grandchildren. The way Louis went and sat on Grandpa's lap like it was the most natural thing in the world. Probably a far cry to how Charles was treated by his grandparents.
Charles and his grandmother had a very close and loving relationship.

Reactions: 10
There is no way back for them now. Maybe the kids when they are adults may try to get back in touch, but Harry has burnt too many bridges. I think now his grandmother is gone, that's fine by him.
I do feel sorry for Archie and Lili because there is so much hatred and angst going on with their parents at the moment. It’s like Harry has bottled up all these feelings for years and years and it’s all just exploding.

I wonder if they've had to go further in this documentary than they did on Oprah and actually name names. When Harry says in the trailer that people were planting stories about them, is he going to say who? Surely Netflix will want the goods considering the amount of money they've spent. If that's the case then I don't think William will be too forgiving. I find it hard to see them being close in the future. There can't be any trust between them now.
See I think that it’s not going to be a massive bombshell. It feels hyped up beyond belief but unless they actually name names what else can they add?

Reactions: 8
My flabber has been gasted today. How could Harry do this to QEII and his own father, the KING? He was obviously up to all this tit ages ago while Queen Elizabeth was dying, maybe even when Philip was dying. I can’t get over that, I just can’t. Even just thinking about the impact on his own children, and his neices and nephews.

What an utter wazzock. He will regret this for the rest of his life.

Reactions: 17
i honestly do not understand how there's no more pictures of A and L. Everyone these days has a camera phone and so could snap pictures of them. Do they not leave the house?

Reactions: 3
I’ve not seen the trailers and I didn’t watch the Oprah interview. I’m not a fan of how they’ve gone about things. We’ve all been wronged sometime or another in our opinion, even if the other party thinks differently. Not on such a world stage but in our own worlds, which is still personally big.

Taking the higher ground would have been, for me , to show how successful they are without being Royal. Handed all their titles back, become Mr and Mrs Sussex and the documentary highlighting their successes outside the RF. How things have worked out and how happy they are.

Reactions: 12
i honestly do not understand how there's no more pictures of A and L. Everyone these days has a camera phone and so could snap pictures of them. Do they not leave the house?
They're saving that for their netflix special ... about how A&L have been abandoned by TRF.

Charles and his grandmother had a very close and loving relationship.

Of course ... I didn't think of The Queen Mother. Then again, she didn't always do him any favours. Wasn't she behind him marrying Diana and splitting him from Camilla? (Or was that just in The Crown :LOL: )

Still, what was very telling was how all the young cousins mixed and played together. A&L are never going to have that.

Reactions: 4
They're saving that for their netflix special ... about how A&L have been abandoned by TRF.

Of course ... I didn't think of The Queen Mother. Then again, she didn't always do him any favours. Wasn't she behind him marrying Diana and splitting him from Camilla? (Or was that just in The Crown :LOL: )

Still, what was very telling was how all the young cousins mixed and played together. A&L are never going to have that.
That's a point, yes, she and her friend Lady Fermoy (Diana's grandmother) pushed very hard for the Spencer marriage but it should be remembered that Diana herself was extremely keen on the idea long before there was any question of it happening. Long before she really knew Charles at all other than as a considerably older man who had had a brief relationship with her sister, Sarah.

Reactions: 5
Nobody cares enough to take their photos, further proof that the Harkles are not harassed like they claim to be.

but it should be remembered that Diana herself was extremely keen on the idea long before there was any question of it happening. Long before she really knew Charles at all other than as a considerably older man who had had a brief relationship with her sister, Sarah.
Diana was also a 19 year old who had no real world or life experience. That marriage should never have gone ahead. I think the whole debacle was ridiculous. What interest do a 32 year old man and a 19 year old woman really share?

I thought that Camilla never wanted to marry Charles in the first place and really had set her sights on Andrew? This ‘forbidden lovers’ excuse was sort of made up by palace PR to smooth over the fractious way their relationship started.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.