The Royal Family #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's a great photo for a Christmas card. William isn't even looking at the camera. I think them all walking hand in hand is a bit much - no family walks around like that. It's too summery as well.

That was when I really thought that Harry was a complete and total idiot. I remember he said it and then sat back as if to say I rest my case. He obviously thought he'd really scored a point against the RF but he just made himself sound like an entitled twit.
Yes, he looked so pleased with himself. It was embarrassing to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s overly matchy when it’s blue denim tbf. Like, if they were all wearing green or orange or yellow or something it would be, but blue denim is kind of staple and doesn’t really merit comment unless someone is actively searching for something to be picky about.

They’re growing up fast! George is going to be tall. Every time I’ve seen photos or footage of him this year, I can’t get over how much he resembles the two brother kings.
It’s the fact it’s such a nod to Cambridge blue that is a bit cringey ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's cringey but I still like it. The whole royal family is a bit cringe anyway. I like the casual vibe and how the kids are dressed. They look like they are out for a lockdown walk 🤣 Kate's outfit is nice.

Reactions: 5
Not only flat out lying, but backtracking on things immediately after publicly saying it.
  • They said they wanted privacy, now they've released a statement saying it was never about privacy.
  • They wanted to be financially independent, then complained to Oprah and Netflix that they were cut off financially.
  • Now saying this is the first time they're being allowed to tell their story, but they already told it to Oprah, The Cut, that Apple series Harry did, and their plastic mouthpiece in that book which M "forgot" she contributed to, and Meghan was pulled up for lying to the court.
  • They didn't want titles for Archie when he was born, then claimed to Oprah he didn't get titles because of racism.
  • Released statements praising HMTQ just 2 months ago now mocking her traditions.
These are only a small selection publicly verifiable examples. Who in their right mind believes anything else they say?

Folie a deux is in effect with these two and it's not going to end well for them.

But once this series is over, cue Will Smith just in time for Harry's book.

They didn't say they wanted privacy, that is a tabloids invention that has become fact. The rest of it I agree with. I think they thought it would be easy and they would be loaded but then when it wasn't they found things to blame The Royals for. Especially when Harry got a bill for the first time probably in his life. Its not beyond the realms of possibility that a completely white, upper class family surrounded by completely White Upper Class friends whos position is based on bloodlines, and who only have minority people cleaning ther toilets because they exempted themselves from equality legislation would possibly be racist, but the financial and titles stuff is stupid and made them look completely out of touch and entitled ( which they are, because they are members of the Royal Family) but they didn't want to be, and then are shocked at how much privilege they have/had.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.