The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

No. It was definitely Naomi. She'll be disembarking now in a right temper. Would. Not. Want. To. Be. There.
bleeping hell! That's hilarious 🤣, I'm going to have to watch the whole thing now

Phones are so big these days, prey for Naomi's assistants 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell! That's hilarious 🤣, I'm going to have to watch the whole thing now

Phones are so big these days, prey for Naomi's assistants 😬
I wish I could tell you the time stamp Yel, cos its really not worth watching. Believe me when I say Naomi didn't get into the spirit. There's only one Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yel

AJ always looks stunning, but presenting really isn't her forte

Reactions: 3
I think the people on the bus was so random. Like Antony Cotton? The 2000’s bus was rubbish 😂

I have enjoyed the Jubilee Celebrations I was talking to my friend who won a ticket to go to the 2002 Jubilee. Its a fitting tribute to The Queen. I was discussing with family the future, going forward with the Royal Family without The Queen.

I am old enough to remember The Queen commenting that both William and Kate didn't do enough engagements for her liking. However I think this is just a classic generational divide. Is this the last hurray for the royal family as we have known it? It will be very interesting to see how they adapt

Reactions: 2
Someone tell the Queen to hurry up. Not sure how long the BBC can drag this review on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't watched a second of the parade but from your comments I'm imagining the Poundland version of the London 2012 opening ceremony. Am I right? 😬

• Haha
I agree with this. I am neutral on the Queen, but respect her long reign. I absolutely despise all the rest of the RF (I did a jig when Philip died and I think my avatar picture is, hats off to her, Britain's most successful bleep) I don't blame the Commonwealth for not wanting anything to do with the RF and I think a lot will change after the Queen dies.
Most Commonwealth nations already became republics or got their own monarch in the reign of the Queen and her father anyway. William has also said he may not be Head of the Commonwealth when he becomes King, it could be alternated between Commonwealth Heads of State for example

Reactions: 3
Apparently they had to apologise because Len Goodman said his Nan called curry ‘foreign muck’.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.