The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I've opted to turn it on at the exact point Ed Sheeran came on. **hits standby button**

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm watching the concert on fast forward because my mother in law said the last hour was brilliant. I'm enjoying it so far, and we haven't even got to the bit we wanted to!

Reactions: 1
Apparently they had to apologise because Len Goodman said his Nan called curry ‘foreign muck’.
Yes he did. I saw that part, I’m surprised the apology took so long to come because it was a while after he’d said it.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Well like him or not at least Ed didn't skip the soundcheck, half of last night's performances were pretty ropey

Reactions: 9
William looks grumpy on the balcony, I bet he snaps a Kate a lot

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Aw bless The Queen, she looked very emotional during the national anthem 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That green looks very good on her. Whoever dresses the Queen picks some lovely colours that really suit her.

Reactions: 6
That was a very fitting way to end everything

Definitely going to be the end to the documentaries following her death

Reactions: 9
Oh ❤👑 She’s amazing! Whatever the royal family may or may not be, you can’t deny that the woman has given her life to duty and service with grace and dignity. We’ll never see this again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.