The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parades in the future just have a giant covid walking around in the 2020s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's not a stay at home mum though! We are paying for her to work and what both William and Kate do is minimal, and interspersed with a lot of holidays. They both use the ' stay at home parent' excuse for this, but they have two school aged children, a nanny and numerous other staff. What's the nanny doing if she's a stay at home mum? The most annoying thing is that she is put up as the perfect woman ( particularly this week) when she has married someone, had some kids and wears clothes. I doubt she does that many unrecorded visits. The Cambridges work numbers are so low, you can bet they would record everything they do!
I don't think she is the perfect woman at all, no-one is! But anyone who is a senior royal has different payment from the rest of us (disbarring rich wives/husbands) which is PAYE, self employed, benefits or inheritance.

I think she seems like a kind woman, that's all.

Reactions: 2
Prince Louis has become my favourite Royal. He's enjoying his best life bopping away, eating cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with this. I am neutral on the Queen, but respect her long reign. I absolutely despise all the rest of the RF (I did a jig when Philip died and I think my avatar picture is, hats off to her, Britain's most successful bleep) I don't blame the Commonwealth for not wanting anything to do with the RF and I think a lot will change after the Queen dies.
Yes some of th commonwealth are hanging on for her sake. Kate and Williams tour in Jamaica was embarrassing. Turning up in that white land rover was so 1950's and condescending. William looked like he had a poker up his backside as well especially when they got inside the bobsleigh.

Reactions: 7
I am bit behind as I recorded it and started late but why are the likes of Holly Willoughby and Rylan on one of the buses? Whatever about musicians and sports stars on then but inane, talentess tv presenters? No thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am bit behind as I recorded it and started late but why are the likes of Holly Willoughby and Rylan on one of the buses? Whatever about musicians and sports stars on then but inane, talentess tv presenters? No thanks!
Who was the woman Holly was next to taking a selfie with?

Reactions: 1
don't think she is the perfect woman at all, no-one is
Kate is hardly mentioned without ' she never puts a foot wrong' or ' she is perfect'. If someone never does anything wrong it is probably because they don't do anything at all. Lits of people do see her as the perfect woman. She is admittedly perfect for the Rotals, because she is subservient. Not great for the rest of us though.

• Wow
  • Heart
I'm yet to see sleeping woman. If she nods off again will someone screenshot it, I will not judge your home decor.

• Haha
Kate is hardly mentioned without ' she never puts a foot wrong' or ' she is perfect'. If someone never does anything wrong it is probably because they don't do anything at all. Lits of people do see her as the perfect woman. She is admittedly perfect for the Rotals, because she is subservient. Not great for the rest of us though.
That's daft hyperbole. Has no-one got used to the media yet??? She's a woman in the public eye who appears to be kind and family orientated. No-one is perfect.

Same with Meghan but she seems to create a lot of discord because she's quite dishonest. Hopefully her and H will settle down a bit more, I don't think they're sure of their direction as yet.

Reactions: 3
That's daft hyperbole. Has no-one got used to the media yet??? She's a woman in the public eye who appears to be kind and family orientated. No-one is perfect.

Same with Meghan but she seems to create a lot of discord because she's quite dishonest. Hopefully her and H will settle down a bit more, I don't think they're sure of their direction as yet.
The media hates Meghan so they build Kate up. Before Meghan came along, they were far more critical of Kate, they called her 'Waity Katy' and 'the Duchess of Doolittle'.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has Princess Anne's son, got a new woman already?
It's been going on for a while

The media hates Meghan so they build Kate up. Before Meghan came along, they were far more critical of Kate, they called her 'Waity Katy' and 'the Duchess of Doolittle'.
But we all know how manipulative they are. It's not even intelligent, they just run stories after stories after stories to see how much money they can get from it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.