The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The media hates Meghan so they build Kate up. Before Meghan came along, they were far more critical of Kate, they called her 'Waity Katy' and 'the Duchess of Doolittle'.
And then she had The Heir and couple of Spares in a timely manner and her position is secure.

Reactions: 6
It's been going on for a while

But we all know how manipulative they are. It's not even intelligent, they just run stories after stories after stories to see how much money they can get from it
Well you only have to look at Tattle- 15 threads about the Royals and nearly 200 threads about Meghan and Harry. Shows why they are still in the news.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well you only have to look at Tattle- 15 threads about the Royals and nearly 200 threads about Meghan and Harry. Shows why they are still in the news.
The Harry and Meghan stuff seems to be driven by pure hate for the two at this point. The tabloids just seem to pick up on the next slightly crazy idea someone on YouTube is spreading

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seems that Louis had to leave after getting restless

Maybe he’s going to be allowed to steal the show on the balcony once more 👀
I very much assume the Queen will be appearing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems that Louis had to leave after getting restless

Maybe he’s going to be allowed to steal the show on the balcony once more 👀
I very much assume the Queen will be appearing
They must be going to balcony soon, this is over at 5.30. Perhaps thats just the parade.

Reactions: 1
I am bit behind as I recorded it and started late but why are the likes of Holly Willoughby and Rylan on one of the buses? Whatever about musicians and sports stars on then but inane, talentess tv presenters? No thanks!
God knows 🙄

Yel

Just switched on, I hit the green button to see from the start and my god this has been going on for 3 and a half hours 😳. No wonder sir Keir has a face like that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.