The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Touching and surreal in equal measure. Seeing the Queen on the balcony then panning to Rylan, you couldn’t really make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think that's it. Doubt we'll ever see another balcony appearance. Hope I'm wrong obviously but that's my feeling.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That’s going to be the most expensive ABBA tribute act to hire now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hate to say it but I just shed a little tear when she came out......off to have a little word with myself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Kirsty Young said that the Queen looked full of vigour but I don’t think she did? She looked quite fragile on that balcony.

Reactions: 7
She did look emotional. I think she’s knows that will be the last time she’ll be on the balcony seeing those crowds. So often elderly people hold on for an event and them sadly die shortly after.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.