The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean what is this? The 80s or 90s? 🤭🫣(Referencing a big political scandal involving actual suitcases and money).
Idiot. I really wonder why they just don’t learn. It’s bound to come out. It’s not the first time. You would think they see the writing on the wall and cover up the remaining tracks better. Jeeez! Let’s hope Wiliam sag his team realise this and clean house so there is nothing to find.
They don’t learn because they don’t have to learn. It’s not as though any of them are at risk of losing their jobs if they make a cock up. Unfortunately.
I genuinely don’t think that people understand that fundamentally these people don’t care about ‘us’. The only thing they are interested in is keeping the family firm going - and I have no doubt that William will continue in the same way. He may play at being ‘normal’ and pretend to understand what things are like for ordinary people, but it is just pretending. If there is a choice between a genuine concern for ordinary people and paying £12million to the victim of sex trafficking, look at the choice the head of the royal family made. Look at a multi million pound hat getting its own chauffeur driven car. Look at a man playing at selling the Big Issue then going home to a palace, and pontificating about climate change while flying about in private jets.
They’ll never change because they don’t need to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New thread

My impression is that the news re Prince Charles isn’t really causing much fuss/interest. Am I right? Are we just all ground down by sleeve….?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.