The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it is an anachronism and hopefully will be disbanded in due course.

But with regard to Catherine every woman (or man) can choose to be a stay at home mum/dad and shouldn't be criticised for that. She does a lot of visits which aren't recorded.
She's not a stay at home mum though! We are paying for her to work and what both William and Kate do is minimal, and interspersed with a lot of holidays. They both use the ' stay at home parent' excuse for this, but they have two school aged children, a nanny and numerous other staff. What's the nanny doing if she's a stay at home mum? The most annoying thing is that she is put up as the perfect woman ( particularly this week) when she has married someone, had some kids and wears clothes. I doubt she does that many unrecorded visits. The Cambridges work numbers are so low, you can bet they would record everything they do!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Think they mean re writing history. As if its always been acceptable to be gay. Unfortunately it was not :(
Still not for some groups of people unfortunately

hasn’t the government been in some mildly hot water (I use mildly because I haven’t seen much discussion by the general population) with the community over the ban on conversion therapy not including the trans community?

Reactions: 1
It’s so amazing to think of your life in decades now that I think about it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.