The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked PP! I don't think Catherine is a bleep.

The commonwealth was set up in different times and has outlived its purpose.
I dont particularly respect Catherine but bleep is a bit much imo! She has turned herself into an empty vessel for the Royals and its irritating when people say she is a role model for girls, because they are basically saying women should be taught to shut up and do what their husband and his family tells them to do, have no opinions or character and not be troublesome. But that is mainly the fault of the sycophantic Royal Rota and the RF themselves.
The whole concept of the Commonwealth was to give the RF something to do once the Empire had ended, and now its just an anachronism.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who are the people?

not sure what I expected but this is awfully boring at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dont particularly respect Catherine but bleep is a bit much imo! She has turned herself into an empty vessel for the Royals and its irritating when people say she is a role model for girls, because they are basically saying women should be taught to shut up and do what their husband and his family tells them to do, have no opinions or character and not be troublesome. But that is mainly the fault of the sycophantic Royal Rota and the RF themselves.
The whole concept of the Commonwealth was to give the RF something to do once the Empire had ended, and now its just an anachronism.
Yes it is an anachronism and hopefully will be disbanded in due course.

But with regard to Catherine every woman (or man) can choose to be a stay at home mum/dad and shouldn't be criticised for that. She does a lot of visits which aren't recorded.

Reactions: 11
I sense some some good Twitter arguments coming from showing the gay community

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.