The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt that somehow. There will always be a whole raft of people willing to put to paper and tube exactly why they were happy/sad/conniving/furious when they scratched their left eyebrow and how they tried to pull foucs by doing exactly as they were asked.

anyhoo, in more entertaining news

Poor Louise, it seems reached the age when she can be ‘considered’ every year. Lucky her.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Vernon Kay hosted Loose Men a couple of weeks back and Mike was a panellist. They had him do a dance with Johannes as apparently Mike said he and Zara would love proper dance lessons so lots of influence on him then to do it.

Reactions: 1
They were damned if they did and damned if they didn’t.
If they hadn’t come, the very same people who are afronted they did would be ragging on them for snubbing The Queen.
They came, seemingly at her request, did what they were asked, then went home.
The one’s making a mountain out of it are the likes of the Daily Mail and the sad saps making YouTube videos over analysing every eye twitch.
Yeah, get what you mean. The media love to tear people down and H and M have walked into their traps. I expect the media will continue the clickbait until the public lose interest.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, get what you mean. The media love to tear people down and H and M have walked into their traps. I expect the media will continue the clickbait until the public lose interest.
Media get so many clixks it's unreal! I think it's mainly people thinking "oh what's going on now?"

Vernon Kay hosted Loose Men a couple of weeks back and Mike was a panellist. They had him do a dance with Johannes as apparently Mike said he and Zara would love proper dance lessons so lots of influence on him then to do it.
He’s supposed to have turned it down a number of times … but the thought of him jiving dressed as a corgi has it‘s … attractions …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Media get so many clixks it's unreal! I think it's mainly people thinking "oh what's going on now?"
Exactly, or people saying ' I'm not interested in them why are the ones reporting on them?' Errr because they get tons of clicks from people like you! (Edited to say by you I didn't mean TangentTiger but people who coment on articles) More than the rest of the Royal Family. I suspect the clicks are going down now, hence the turnround of the press onto the rest of them so fast after the Jubilee and the rapid release of puff pieces in return about Williams ' incognito' Big issue selling and them moving to their 3rd house to give the kids more freedom than they get at cramped Anner Hall or Kensington Palace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Cant the poor chap afford lessons?🙄

• Haha
Exactly, or people saying ' I'm not interested in them why are the ones reporting on them?' Errr because they get tons of clicks from people like you! (Edited to say by you I didn't mean TangentTiger but people who coment on articles) More than the rest of the Royal Family. I suspect the clicks are going down now, hence the turnround of the press onto the rest of them so fast after the Jubilee
I think it’s probably more that there is nothing more to say or any more rumours to spin because H&M are so private. At least while they were in the UK, there was “insider” information/rumours on whether they met the Queen or not, whether there was a christening and of course where the children were… because that’s really the only thing that the two were “giving” the press by being there

I’m not saying that they’re generally irrelevant or whatever, it’s just clear that the privacy they have in the US works wonders. If the two were parading around with their kids or doing other things on the side we’d probably hear about it from the tabloids

Also, I just googled their names and the tabloids are still going on about them meeting the Queen and how William feels 🙄. I’d guess it generates less clicks because there was a story nearly everyday that they were in the UK about this

Reactions: 8
I think interest will slowly lessen over the years if they're just going to be sat with the cousins every time they're at a royal function. If there's no interaction with the main players then there's less opportunity for speculation about their relationship and what every glance between them means.

What do Princess Margaret's kids do exactly?
Sarah is a photographer and won awards and David is a talented furniture maker.

Eta - pretty sure he’s had money issues in the past though? Sure I remember reading about company loans years ago

Reactions: 2
Back in the day I always remember seeing the salacious stories about "wild child" Marina Ogilvy. She was classic tabloid fodder for the News of the World. Hardly hear anything about her these days.

Back in the day I always remember seeing the salacious stories about "wild child" Marina Ogilvy. She was classic tabloid fodder for the News of the World. Hardly hear anything about her these days.
She might still be on the Royal Housing Estate that is Windsor.

Sarah is a photographer and won awards and David is a talented furniture maker.

Eta - pretty sure he’s had money issues in the past though? Sure I remember reading about company loans years ago
Didn’t he borrow from the Company meaning he had to sell shares to cover the debts or something.
I Have a vague recollection of him having a blackmail plot against him foiled as well

Didn’t he borrow from the Company meaning he had to sell shares to cover the debts or something.
I Have a vague recollection of him having a blackmail plot against him foiled as well
That’s something that I remember. I will have to have a read lol

Are royals today merely higher form of celebrities?
Define what you mean by celebrity!!!! :LOL:

If you see a celebrity as a well known person or trend setter...then yes I suppose they could be seen as the ultimate celebrity.....

But if you mean a celebrity as someone who is famous because of something they have done, like a celebrity footballer, or actor or musician....then they arent really celebrities as such because they are famous because of their position and birth, not really for something they have done that is worthwhile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.