The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Braunwyn windham-Burke has just come out as lesbian.....I only watched her vow renewal last night on the show?! She’s dating a girl Tess, and her husband has met her and they all hang out together....very modern marriage

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I LOVE them. New York and Beverly Hills are my favourites. I did enjoy Miami too though.

Faves:
Leah (most recent NY)
I used to love Dorinda but she a bit cray cray now
Lisa VP
Erika
Carole was iconic
I can’t remember her name but the one with the plastic surgeon as a husband on NJ who used to be really mouthy when she was pissed. Jennifer?
Also Luanne... just love her 😆

Don’t like:
Ramona 🤮
Teresa
Danielle.. I know she wasn’t a housewife though
Most of the OC lot irritate me. Especially Vicky!
Real housewives of Cheshire is a bit pants in my eyes.

2 dads and a little lad on instagram does a hilarious sort of run down of NY on his highlights. Had me howling. So many iconic moments 😆

Reactions: 2
Very odd.

I wrongly thought that he was firmly wedged in the closet and was waiting until they had made enough cash before he came out and waltzed off into the sunset with half of everything.
Hes a bit like a Ashley's husband out of Potomac. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone remember Jody Claman from real housewives of Vancouver?! She was awful and a bully, along with her daughter. That franchise only lasted 2 series.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else seen the news about Erika and Tom being sued for embellishment! Supposedly used charity money to fund their own lifestyle

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone remember Jody Claman from real housewives of Vancouver?! She was awful and a bully, along with her daughter. That franchise only lasted 2 series.
She was evil! I loved the series though it was a lot of drama :coffee:

Reactions: 2
i never understood why it was discontinued, loved it also for how beautiful vancouver is, i had no idea
I read online that it was due to Jody's bullying, but whether that's true who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Braunwyn from RHOC has come out as a lesbian. I feel so sad for her husband who has supported her through her alcoholism and given her such a extravagant lifestyle and so many children.

Reactions: 3
Braunwyn from RHOC has come out as a lesbian. I feel so sad for her husband who has supported her through her alcoholism and given her such a extravagant lifestyle and so many children.
I do feel sorry for him too but you can see from this season how selfish she is and how she doesn’t have any respect for him. He seems such a push over and the vow renewal was definitely more about her showing off then her love for him. Even her oldest kids could see and weren’t into it at all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.