The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so invested too, none of my friends watch it and they do not know what they are missing!
Same! I can't be bothered with having a reddit account, so glad there's a thread here where I can express myself on this topic :LOL:.
It’s getting me through my morning sickness right now too
Every episode is 45 minutes of total escapism producing delta waves in your brain. I see its medicinal value for sure! :D

I don't mind Nene leaving, she's become insufferable which is a shame. Maybe they'll bring Sheree back? I want to see those joggers! But I'd love, love, love Dwight to make an appearance. "A fashion show with no fashions? How dreadful" is tattooed on my brain. And heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am surprised by Dorinda's departure, whether it was by mutual agreement or firing. She seems very central to the show, so it seems like a revamp may be coming. I think Sonja will leave before Ramona.

Reactions: 3
They should ask Lu to write down everything she's doing, because she never gets that awful overbotoxed face and her figure is athletic gorgeousness.
Speaking of surgery, I've read that they are thinking about replacing Dorinda with some woman with a trout mouth who dated Harry Dubin, which is obviously a prerequisite do join the NY cast :LOL:, but also, wait for it... Dorit's P.K. 😂😂

They should ask Lu to write down everything she's doing, because she never gets that awful overbotoxed face and her figure is athletic gorgeousness.
Speaking of surgery, I've read that they are thinking about replacing Dorinda with some woman with a trout mouth who dated Harry Dubin, which is obviously a prerequisite do join the NY cast :LOL:, but also, wait for it... Dorit's P.K. 😂😂
Yeah she looks amazing, wht I don't get is who is paying to get this awful cabaret shows with her, I was shocked it was sold out!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
wht I don't get is who is paying to get this awful cabaret shows with her, I was shocked it was sold out!
I imagine it's people who go half jokingly, especially since it's mainly venues that serve alcohol. When she sang Happy Birthday to Dorinda last episode ahahaaa ⚰

• Haha
I still can’t get over Sonja walking into Leah’s party, it was the highlight of the episode for me 😂😂😂

• Haha
I imagine it's people who go half jokingly, especially since it's mainly venues that serve alcohol. When she sang Happy Birthday to Dorinda last episode ahahaaa ⚰
i couldn't get over her reaction to bethenny almost dying the day before of her fish allergy to act as if it was offensive she wasnt at her awful cabaret. luanne is the most self centered person ever

• Haha
So it looks like Dorinda was fired, I wonder what the reason was for this, she'd be one I'd go out for a drink with, she seems so caring not like the others who are too self absorbed.

i couldn't get over her reaction to bethenny almost dying the day before of her fish allergy to act as if it was offensive she wasnt at her awful cabaret. luanne is the most self centered person ever
Or, if you remember, when Jules was talking about her ill father, and Lu was: Can you believe what Bethany said to me? :LOL: Although, I think the crown should go to Ramona, but it's hard with these fine examples of egos. I don't know why I don't get frustrated with them compared to BH or OC, I straight up hate some of them.
Last episode of BH, when Rinna told Denise: You're so angry, Denise, with that soap opera glee in her eye, I wanted to slap her wig off.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve really gone off Lisa Rinna this season. I just feel like she’s not being herself, it’s all an act. I can’t believe it’s took me long enough to realise this 😂 she really fucked over Denise too, who’s supposed to be her friend.

Or, if you remember, when Jules was talking about her ill father, and Lu was: Can you believe what Bethany said to me? :LOL: Although, I think the crown should go to Ramona, but it's hard with these fine examples of egos. I don't know why I don't get frustrated with them compared to BH or OC, I straight up hate some of them.
Last episode of BH, when Rinna told Denise: You're so angry, Denise, with that soap opera glee in her eye, I wanted to slap her wig off.
luanne genuinkey doesn't seem to listen to other peopke as theyre talking, its like shes just following her own monologue

I've re- started watching Vanderpump Rules, Jack and his gf... when she asked if she was stupid and he paused for what seemed like a while :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’ve really gone off Lisa Rinna this season. I just feel like she’s not being herself, it’s all an act. I can’t believe it’s took me long enough to realise this 😂 she really fucked over Denise too, who’s supposed to be her friend.
Totally agree I am really gone off Rinna.
What I really can't understand is why all these women think they are owed some explanation about what happened between Denise and brandi. Surely that is Denise and her husbands business and Brandi is just trying to stay relevant now she blends in to BH with her plastic face.

So totally surprised also but I'm warming to Dorit and a season of 2 ago I wanted to punch her square in the face 😂

Reactions: 9
Totally agree I am really gone off Rinna.
What I really can't understand is why all these women think they are owed some explanation about what happened between Denise and brandi. Surely that is Denise and her husbands business and Brandi is just trying to stay relevant now she blends in to BH with her plastic face.

So totally surprised also but I'm warming to Dorit and a season of 2 ago I wanted to punch her square in the face 😂
I agree. The right thing would have been to tell Teddi she shouldn’t have mentioned the sex thing. It wasn’t appropriate at all. It’s no ones business! If she was so concerned about what Denise had or hadn’t said about them to Brandi then that’s all she should have brought up.

I’m all done with RHOBH, just need to watch the reunion shows now. Which one would you recommend next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.