The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking in!

I've finished rewatching Big Rich Texas (I thoroughly recommend it to EVERYONE) and am now going down the Big Rich Atlanta rabbit hole.

I think these were all pre Real Housewives. They're gold!

As you were :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
RHOC and Braunwyn saying directly to her children that being in quarantine with them will be so boring and that she will be so bored that she will need a drink. How cruel. Her daughter looked like she was going to cry. Really vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone watch the finale of Potomac? Michael getting pissed and causing trouble!!! I really wanted to know what he knows about Juan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watch the finale of Potomac? Michael getting pissed and causing trouble!!! I really wanted to know what he knows about Juan!!!
IT WAS BRILLIANT!!!!
I watched the premier of Atlanta as well and it’s not a patch on Potomac now.

Michael is a creep, but there’s something I can’t put my finger on with Juan, I think there’s a story we don’t know there.

I’m glad Michael and Chris had that altercation because I can’t stand Chris and Candice but wow did he then go and duck it up in the back with production, I felt bad for Ashley, but I suppose when she puts up with it - and has two kids with him (one on the way) she doesn’t deserve much sympathy.

I like Karen but the stuff with Candice and Monique and the pre party invitation was very weird.

i can’t wait for the reunion now 😂😂

Reactions: 4
IT WAS BRILLIANT!!!!
I watched the premier of Atlanta as well and it’s not a patch on Potomac now.

Michael is a creep, but there’s something I can’t put my finger on with Juan, I think there’s a story we don’t know there.

I’m glad Michael and Chris had that altercation because I can’t stand Chris and Candice but wow did he then go and duck it up in the back with production, I felt bad for Ashley, but I suppose when she puts up with it - and has two kids with him (one on the way) she doesn’t deserve much sympathy.

I like Karen but the stuff with Candice and Monique and the pre party invitation was very weird.

i can’t wait for the reunion now 😂😂
Omg I just finished watching it!!!! Dayyymn Potomac!!!
I agree, something is definitely going on with Juan and Michael knows alllllll about it! I also think Michael is a little bit in love with Juan and that's one of the reasons he was drinking so much/taken something???
I felt sorry for Ashley but then reading that she went on a holiday the day after with him and now she is pregnant with his baby she doesnt get my sympathy anymore!

Reactions: 5
Just checking in!

I've finished rewatching Big Rich Texas (I thoroughly recommend it to EVERYONE) and am now going down the Big Rich Atlanta rabbit hole.

I think these were all pre Real Housewives. They're gold!

As you were :)
I started Big Rich Atlanta...omg I just want to punch Ashlee at her birthday

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg I just finished watching it!!!! Dayyymn Potomac!!!
I agree, something is definitely going on with Juan and Michael knows alllllll about it! I also think Michael is a little bit in love with Juan and that's one of the reasons he was drinking so much/taken something???
I felt sorry for Ashley but then reading that she went on a holiday the day after with him and now she is pregnant with his baby she doesnt get my sympathy anymore!
I heard Juan was having it off with a friend of Karen’s and that’s why she made the comment to Robyn last week, and Michael really does have a thing for him, but it’s weird, Juan doesn’t discourage it at all.
Ashley has grown on me this season and she’s one of the best of the show, but her relationship with Michael is just odd.
It can’t really be worth the cash 😏

gizelle used to be such a good cast member but since getting back/faking a relationship with pastor holywhore she just has no story line anymore, other than stirring the pot.

And 4 degree Wendy needs to go.

Candice should be happy she got her wig snatched or we’d be left with her buying a dog and training pageant girls, granted the tears and her performing that one song on repeat has got old.

I cannot wait for Monique with her ring binder of facts on the reunion 😂

Reactions: 3
I heard Juan was having it off with a friend of Karen’s and that’s why she made the comment to Robyn last week, and Michael really does have a thing for him, but it’s weird, Juan doesn’t discourage it at all.
Ashley has grown on me this season and she’s one of the best of the show, but her relationship with Michael is just odd.
It can’t really be worth the cash 😏

gizelle used to be such a good cast member but since getting back/faking a relationship with pastor holywhore she just has no story line anymore, other than stirring the pot.

And 4 degree Wendy needs to go.

Candice should be happy she got her wig snatched or we’d be left with her buying a dog and training pageant girls, granted the tears and her performing that one song on repeat has got old.

I cannot wait for Monique with her ring binder of facts on the reunion 😂
I wish I could use multiple emoji likes! My face reading your post went from 😲🤯 to 😏 yes ma'am! And then 😂 at 4 degree Wendy and Candice!!
I am so excited for the reunion!! Looks like Monique's Chris gets a bit emotional too!

the one who annoyed me most (I think, it is stiff competition with that cast) was the daughter of the woman who is some kind of doctor and covered in tattoos. she is such a brat
Whitney! She’s from Big Rich Texas. I actually grew to like her but she was quite bratty.

Juan does it for me!

Michael is a creep and is totally in love with Juan, such a weird vibe when they are around each other. Also Michael is a total knob head for that behaviour and Ashley needs to pack her bags.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.