The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been using lockdown wisely and watching Bethenny Ever After on Hayu. I find Bethenny Frankel so entertaining. Anyone else watched it? There are three series. It’s not nice watching the tension with her husband, knowing what has happened since.
I’ve been watching rhony from the start. I forgot how annoying Luann is. She obviously thinks she’s better than everyone with the countess title. Currently on the series where she meets Tom and is so cringe 😬
Also watched rhonj from the start. Forgot how toxic that series was.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been using lockdown wisely and watching Bethenny Ever After on Hayu. I find Bethenny Frankel so entertaining. Anyone else watched it? There are three series. It’s not nice watching the tension with her husband, knowing what has happened since.
I've seen a few episodes. Found it quite boring tbh. Was mostly her talking to her therapist if I recall

Reactions: 1
No, not that much therapy! Do you like Bethenny? If you don’t then it would be the worst show ever. 😂
Not sure what went wrong with the marriage - we only get her version. In the show I don’t think either is more to blame. .

OMG Alex and Simon from RHONY have just popped up at Bethenny’s disastrous 40th party.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, not that much therapy! Do you like Bethenny? If you don’t then it would be the worst show ever. 😂
Not sure what went wrong with the marriage - we only get her version. In the show I don’t think either is more to blame. .

OMG Alex and Simon from RHONY have just popped up at Bethenny’s disastrous 40th party.
Yeah I do quite like her

Reactions: 2
Just watched the latest episode of Potomac. Gizelle has obviously done a brilliant job of bringing up her girls because they know that they own father is a piece of tit and don’t like the fact he’s back with their mother. I feel really sad for them but I know that this will make them stronger when they’re older.
I agree!

I really dislike Gizelle, she is the biggest hypocrite on the show

I’ve been watching rhony from the start. I forgot how annoying Luann is. She obviously thinks she’s better than everyone with the countess title. Currently on the series where she meets Tom and is so cringe 😬
Also watched rhonj from the start. Forgot how toxic that series was.
god the first (I think, maybe 2) is being repeated on ITVb atm.. forgot how bad it was. Teresa is a psycho

omg I was so disappointed they were only in 1 series. they were both so odd

Started the salt lake city one. Previously watched Beverly Hills but gave up now the cast is so different.
Thr SL one is going to be good. Cant believe one of them married their grandad!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen that we’re getting a new UK series - Real Housewives of Jersey?? Any thoughts people?! I’m imaging it to be even more manufactured drama, but I’m sure I’ll still watch it anyway! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that we’re getting a new UK series - Real Housewives of Jersey?? Any thoughts people?! I’m imaging it to be even more manufactured drama, but I’m sure I’ll still watch it anyway! 🤣
I’m definitely going to give it a try! It’ll be interesting to see what they’re like in Jersey. I watched the first few seasons of Cheshire but I just find it so boring now so I stopped.

And yes Salt Lake City is so good already! There’s not one housewife I don’t like, think they’re all great! Episode 4 will be on hayu tomorrow morning I think.

Yes I saw the trailer for that, not sure what to think tbh, but no doubt I'll watch it too !!!!!

Reactions: 1
I was just browsing you tube and notice Joe giudice ( Teresa's ex from rhonj) has a channel, he's renovating a house in Italy, blimey he looks so different and comes across very well, so different from the drunk obnoxious Joe he was on show.

• Wow
Just watched joes YouTube, he’s like a completely different person. I think he was massively unhappy in life before. Wonder how he brings in money now 🤷‍♀️

Just watched joes YouTube, he’s like a completely different person. I think he was massively unhappy in life before. Wonder how he brings in money now 🤷‍♀️
I’m sure I read he’s been selling sex toys in Italy as well as flipping houses! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Brilliant! I suppose it’s better than tax evasion! I’m sure I read a while back he was seeking spousal support from Teresa as well.

• Wow
I was just browsing you tube and notice Joe giudice ( Teresa's ex from rhonj) has a channel, he's renovating a house in Italy, blimey he looks so different and comes across very well, so different from the drunk obnoxious Joe he was on show.
so was he deported then?

I’ve been watching rhony from the start. I forgot how annoying Luann is. She obviously thinks she’s better than everyone with the countess title.
Even when she came out of jail, she was only able to be humble for a day. Then it was straight back to The Countess. I used to really cringe at all of her cabaret shenanigans.

Even when she came out of jail, she was only able to be humble for a day. Then it was straight back to The Countess. I used to really cringe at all of her cabaret shenanigans.
Cabaret darling

I didnt find her as bad in the latest series tbh

Branwyn has come out as a lesbian

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.