Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I think it’s interesting how everyone now loves PK. He’s charming and likeable and will go to bat for Dorito but he’s definitely not Mr Nice Guy and is using this as an opportunity to rehab his public image. He’s still got plenty of dodgy dealings of his own, robbing Peter to pay Paul, like Giradi. He’s done an absolute stellar job of using the Erika storyline to distract from his and Dorit’s own house of cards.

Reactions: 25

Seven of Nine

I’m bored of Lisa Rinna, it’s always everyone else has to own it, but can’t ever understand a) people want private things (which I think even on the show they are allowed to want to keep somethings private) b) when they do but it’s not what she wants to hear. But she just needs to understand she’s unlikable and irrelevant

Reactions: 23

Chez300

VIP Member
That reunion was hard to watch. I felt for Garcelle she was out there on her own whilst Dorito and Rinna attack her for nothing.

it’s clear they don’t like her in this group. They tolerate her.

Reactions: 21

Anne1448

VIP Member
There were rumours flying around years ago about Teddi and her husband being part of the robbing. None of the ladies were robbed EVER until Teddi and her husband installed their security system. One of Teddi's tenant, Pop smoke, was even killed.

Also, if you noticed, Teddi and her husband upgraded really quickly to a huge house even though Teddi was on the show for less than 5 seasons. Even though her father is a rock star or whatever they never lived a grand life. Yet, all of a sudden they have this massive house and tons of brand news cars. They are shady as hell

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Anne1448

VIP Member
it’s clear they don’t like her in this group. They tolerate her.
Your comment is exactly why a lot of people have a hard time with BH unlike other franchises. In BH there is a clear clan made of mean girls VS their target of the season. They do not accept anyone outside of their group. They received so much backlash last year regarding the Denis situation that they are "nicer" this season.

Contrary to other franchises where the girls will still act normally or at least be warm around everyone. BH really is a horrible franchise for this attitude.

Reactions: 19

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I think Nicki Minaj is probably going to crucify each and every one of then lol.. I think it's going to be entertaining 😝😝

Has anyone watched last nights Real Housewives of Melbourne??
That's a first what Anjali did.. I'd say the cast couldn't believe she down that route. (don't want to say what she did incase I spoil it)
Nicki Minaj is in no position to crucify anyone, and she is no friend to women.
She’s happily married to a man on the sex offenders register, and when her own brother was sent to prison for sexually abusing his stepdaughter she called the 11 year old a ‘lying little bitch’.
I would not take one bit of shade from her and I hope the ladies don’t either.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Lisa Rinna's mom Lois has passed away :cry: Can't stand Rinna and have no idea how she could belong to Lois... I loved when Lois appeared on RHOBH. May she rest in peace

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ChloeBee

she also forced Zayn into her holistic doctors office to "cure his anxiety" allegedly there was people chanting in his face and throwing holy water on him and they said he needed to have his anxious blood drained and replaced with new cleaner blood. apparently all of this made his anxiety even worse.

I think Zayn is over protective of the baby and Yolanda wants to be the doting grandmother she probably wants to be around the baby a lot and he probably isn't for it. it just seems like a personality clash
Considering some of the weird witch doctor woo woo she demonstrated on rhobh i am not surprised

She probably told him to do a lemon water cleanse and eat almonds (chewed slowly) to cure anxiety too

• Haha
Reactions: 17

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Rinna was fairly quiet this season but to see her go at Garcelle again looked like a tactic to make her headline gossip news and detract the attention from Erika.
Rinna seems to think being loud, then emotional with pouty lips declaring she loves someone gets her a win with a hug at the end then the argument supposedly finished on her terms.
Ooof Rinna was so angry.... wonder why? She went from angry to victim to hugging Garcelle "let's be besties" you could see how fast her brain was working to fix Garcelle calling her out as racist. It didn't work Rinna. No one likes you. Her look was horrible.

Rinna and Dorit going after Garcelle for saying things in confessional and not in the moment was so stupid. Everyone does it and Rinna is the Queen of it. In the finale Garcelle said she'd like to see Rinna reach out to Denise and Rinna nodded and smiled and said someday but in confessional she was so angry and said G should not be telling her what to do. Why didn't she say that in the moment to G's face? Dorit looked stupid screaming at G. Garcelle is amazing and not only held her own with them but mopped the floor with them

Is the Sutton/Krystal thing the last issue between the housewives to talk about? Is it then going to be 3 episodes of the Erika show? She did show how horrible she is by saying "alleged victims" ... maybe it won't be so bad if the rest of the episodes are about her. I rather enjoy watching her contradict herself and show who she really is

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Everyone thinks those who watch Real Housewives are shallow and dim. I can tell you something by watching RH I have learnt ways I can be a career criminal.
Also watching Ozark has helped.
We can start our own scam fellow tattlers. 😆🤪

• Haha

halloweenbean

I always think when it comes to wealth look at Kathy and Sutton - wealth whispers. They don’t need to probe their financial situation. Says a lot the try hards like Erika and Dorito do.

ChloeBee

Im not condoning it if anything physical happened but im not surprised by this report and if its true i feel for Zayn. I can completely see Yolanda being overbearing and interfering, i could also see her leaking news and i think she's a lot more manipulative and cunning than she lets on. I could see how Zayn could lose his temper if she turned up unannounced.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I thought it best to start a new thread before the BH reunion discussion begins...aka The Erika Girardi show 😉

Reactions: 16

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I read that Ramona, Leah and Luann walked out of the new housewives book launch party when Eboni arrived. Apparently they blame her for the shitty ratings. I don't think Eboni is really housewife material, but Leah's story last season was converting to Judaism, Luann's was her Xmas song and Ramona became a real estate agent. Ramona did bring her usual ignorant crap but none of them had a good season. It's ridiculous to me to blame Eboni for everything. I also think it makes them look bad

• Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I’m bored of Lisa Rinna, it’s always everyone else has to own it, but can’t ever understand a) people want private things (which I think even on the show they are allowed to want to keep somethings private) b) when they do but it’s not what she wants to hear. But she just needs to understand she’s unlikable and irrelevant
Rinna was fairly quiet this season but to see her go at Garcelle again looked like a tactic to make her headline gossip news and detract the attention from Erika.
Rinna seems to think being loud, then emotional with pouty lips declaring she loves someone gets her a win with a hug at the end then the argument supposedly finished on her terms.

I started ultimate girls trip Luann is just coming across as plain creepy if she was man and carrying on like in front of a woman their would be uproar over it. I normally dislike Kenya on Atlanta but I’m really liking her so far and I think she looks the best she’s ever looked, she looks absolutely stunning. Cynthia needs to lay of with the filers she’s absolutely ruining her face IMO.

Reactions: 15

emm

VIP Member
You're right it should have been only 2 parts. Andy never goes hard on anyone... I don't think he can be too aggressive since he has to continue working with the ladies. He has to be diplomatic... he did ask the big questions and tried to push for answers. You're right instead of answering Erika played victim or turned really angry and aggressive. It didn't surprise me. She's been acting like an asshole since day one.

For sure if it was anyone else Rinna would have been stirring the pot. She was asked why she didn't with Erika and all the other times she did with other wives was brought up... she didn't answer, just gave her "I regret, I'm sorry" bullshit speech that she gives every reunion. Erika must have something really big on her

I just saw Rinna's daughter Delilah Belle accidently overdosed. Delilah said in a live “I wasn’t like a drug addict, but my body was dependent on it because of how much the doctor had prescribed me." Umm honey that's EXACTLY what a drug addict is! Majority of drug addicts become addicts from doctors prescriptions. What a dumb c*nt for saying that.
America and the culture of mediciation is insane. I haven't seen it but didn't expect Andy to go hard on her, he never does with anyone. I hope she is not given another season, she does not deserve the money

Reactions: 15