The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you can see how heather has so much money if Terry charges the same!
Am still on season 1 of NY, I'd forgotten loads, but will catch up with NY itvb later!
and then the money they get /got from Botched as well... crazy!

Reactions: 2
I really don;t get how Ramona has so many friends tbh, she is weirdly manic and gets fixated on things. If she hasn't been in therapy she should be

• Haha
Reactions: 11
sorry if this has already been bought up but do you remember Alex's full naked shoot?! Ramona's reaction in the reunion was priceless!!
Yep and yet Ramona and all the women had no problem when Kelly “lollipops and gummy bears” Bensimon did playboy.

Reactions: 9
Oh blimey, I've started rewatching NY, I really really don't want to see that!!!
You don’t see the shoot or the pics. It happened off camera and was brought up at the reunion. R gets a dose of the vapours when Andy brings it up, and storms off set

Reactions: 3
Oh blimey, I've started rewatching NY, I really really don't want to see that!!!
You won't see the nude photos of Alex, just Ramona acting like a baby and walking off set. I feel a need to warn you that Ramona the good Catholic (hypocrite) does a sexy bedroom scene with Mario :sick: Cover your eyes it's so cringy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You won't see the nude photos of Alex, just Ramona acting like a baby and walking off set. I feel a need to warn you that Ramona the good Catholic (hypocrite) does a sexy bedroom scene with Mario :sick: Cover your eyes it's so cringy
I love the massage scene. TV Gold

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Lisa Rinna's mom Lois has passed away :cry: Can't stand Rinna and have no idea how she could belong to Lois... I loved when Lois appeared on RHOBH. May she rest in peace

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd forgotten most of season 1, I'm now wondering if I mentally blocked it from my mind :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
omg that i remember :sick:

Reactions: 1
or that face that she made in the fashion show? (Or was that effortless? I am losing track :ROFLMAO:)
“Effortless” was Mario’s terrible self-penned tribute to Ramona. Toe-curlingly awful.

“The eyes are poppin” (Simon to Jill) was the catwalk. I may or may not be a RHONY superfan 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.