The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You won't see the nude photos of Alex, just Ramona acting like a baby and walking off set. I feel a need to warn you that Ramona the good Catholic (hypocrite) does a sexy bedroom scene with Mario :sick: Cover your eyes it's so cringy
Fair warning that the pics come up easily on google! Damn me and my nosey brain 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Season 1 of NY, was that a brief appearance of Tom who went on to briefly marry Luanne?

Reactions: 2
I don't know if it was posted before but Sonja gave a recent tour of her townhouse and she did an amazing job. Her house looks like a proper home and the finishes are great.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if it was posted before but Sonja gave a recent tour of her townhouse and she did an amazing job. Her house looks like a proper home and the finishes are great.

TBH, much as I love Sonja (with a sexy J), it just looks like a bit of a spit and polish. Cheap, light ’developers carpet’ (she even said on rhony that she wasn’t putting an expensive one down just for selling purposes, not least because she couldn’t afford to), same dated kitchen and same bathrooms as before. I bet that lift still hasn’t been fixed either. It’s just a bit of magnolia and decluttering.

• Haha
TBH, much as I love Sonja (with a sexy J), it just looks like a bit of a spit and polish. Cheap, light ’developers carpet’ (she even said on rhony that she wasn’t putting an expensive one down just for selling purposes, not least because she couldn’t afford to), same dated kitchen and same bathrooms as before. I bet that lift still hasn’t been fixed either. It’s just a bit of magnolia and decluttering.
I bet before the tidy up the whole place reeked of dust and stale aftershave

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched the latest SLC?!
Yes! Loved it! I feel like Whitney, Lisa and Meredith all knew something. Lisa calling all 6 of her lawyers :ROFLMAO: Meredith reacted like a cold snake (love her) and Whitney seems to know a lot about these marketing scams. I died laughing when Heather said that she learned how to launder money watching Ozark :ROFLMAO: Can't wait for next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes! Loved it! I feel like Whitney, Lisa and Meredith all knew something. Lisa calling all 6 of her lawyers :ROFLMAO: Meredith reacted like a cold snake (love her) and Whitney seems to know a lot about these marketing scams. I died laughing when Heather said that she learned how to launder money watching Ozark :ROFLMAO: Can't wait for next week!
it was amazing. Oh how they’ve turned on jen!

Reactions: 6
Everyone thinks those who watch Real Housewives are shallow and dim. I can tell you something by watching RH I have learnt ways I can be a career criminal.
Also watching Ozark has helped.
We can start our own scam fellow tattlers. 😆🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And nicking her food. Meredith couldn't have looked more disinterested in it if she tried. Why the freak do you need 6 lawyers?
I made my husband watch yesterdays episode. He thinks Lisa is associated somehow. Could be true isn’t she opening businesses left right and centre? Maybe Jen invested ? I could be reaching.

My guess is Lisa is the insider.
I love Meredith’s reaction. First time I’ve seen her smile underneath all that Botox. 🤣

• Haha
I heard on a podcast today that there was a blog that said that Lisa had business ties to Jen

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.