The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Melbourne, damn not a fan of the new cast to be honest. Kyla is a real snob and a dick to wait staff “make sure the label is facing up when you pour”, anjali is just obsessed with her past at cnn which I get but damn it’s not the place this is housewives ( also how does a journalist, even one at top of her game afford 3 yachts etc), and then I can’t even remember the other two. And the original three (or two and gamble) are so desperate to stay relevant and not let the others over shadow them. Where has the great show from season gone, luckily only half way through season three so still have a bit to watch

Reactions: 4
Looks like the real housewives of dubai is in the works and caroline stanbury is going to be on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh wow I think Real Housewives of Dubai is going to be amazing. I am not keen on Caroline but she’s perfect for some drama.

Reactions: 7
Oh perfect timing for her future wedding to be a storyline and get her a Hello deal.

Oh wow I think Real Housewives of Dubai is going to be amazing. I am not keen on Caroline but she’s perfect for some drama.
yes I am desperate to see this! this might be the push for me to get hayu! I am watching today's itvbe episode of NY, wtf is this sex tips play sonja was doing?! looks cringe in the extreme

yes I am desperate to see this! this might be the push for me to get hayu! I am watching today's itvbe episode of NY, wtf is this sex tips play sonja was doing?! looks cringe in the extreme
The good ole days of Rhony 😩

I read that Ramona, Leah and Luann walked out of the new housewives book launch party when Eboni arrived. Apparently they blame her for the crappy ratings. I don't think Eboni is really housewife material, but Leah's story last season was converting to Judaism, Luann's was her Xmas song and Ramona became a real estate agent. Ramona did bring her usual ignorant crap but none of them had a good season. It's ridiculous to me to blame Eboni for everything. I also think it makes them look bad

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I read that Ramona, Leah and Luann walked out of the new housewives book launch party when Eboni arrived. Apparently they blame her for the crappy ratings. I don't think Eboni is really housewife material, but Leah's story last season was converting to Judaism, Luann's was her Xmas song and Ramona became a real estate agent. Ramona did bring her usual ignorant crap but none of them had a good season. It's ridiculous to me to blame Eboni for everything. I also think it makes them look bad
Yeah. None of them had anything going on . I don't think Eboni is suited to being a housewife but she wasn't to blame for the series being tit. I thought Leah was meant to be her friend :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I haven't watched it but from the comments here I agree, how can one housewife drag a whole series down? if anyone of the rest of them had good interesting storylines it would be fine with one person who is boring.
Weirdly I have never seen this NY series with Luanne's wedding (unless I just missed the beginning)

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched it but from the comments here I agree, how can one housewife drag a whole series down? if anyone of the rest of them had good interesting storylines it would be fine with one person who is boring.
Weirdly I have never seen this NY series with Luanne's wedding (unless I just missed the beginning)
That's a good series 👌

That's a good series 👌
looking forward to it!
so people with hayu, how many series do they have on there and how long are they available etc? like if i sign up now/next month could i see all of the past 6 months episodes of things?

Reactions: 2
looking forward to it!
so people with hayu, how many series do they have on there and how long are they available etc? like if i sign up now/next month could i see all of the past 6 months episodes of things?
There is pretty much everything that has been made, including the specials. Lots of other stuff too, like Kandi and Bethenny's spin-offs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.