The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diana Jenkins is supposed to be a nasty bit of work, and a pimp. That book/catalogue was notorious.
Also she’s supposedly a billionaire? So why would she put her extremely dubious business and reputation on a reality show? Interestingly the current boss of Barclays (also a friend of Jenkins) has just stepped down over his links with Epstein.
Her being cast on the show is still a rumor. I just did a little googling and the only official place I found her reported to be filming at was Harry's birthday. She's supposedly a friend of Rinna's. So it is possible that she's just appearing as a guest. Would be really bizarre that with her dubious business she would become a Housewife right after a season of Erika's legal drama

Reactions: 3
Diana Jenkins is supposed to be a nasty bit of work, and a pimp. That book/catalogue was notorious.
Also she’s supposedly a billionaire? So why would she put her extremely dubious business and reputation on a reality show? Interestingly the current boss of Barclays (also a friend of Jenkins) has just stepped down over his links with Epstein.
her ex who was the CEO of Barclays was a billionaire - she gets child support and got a payment out of the divorce but she's not a billionaire herself I think?

Thank god the pointless 4 part RHOBH reunion is over!! Did anyone watch? I did... I guess I wanted to see if at the end there was anything interesting.

Kathy is a Queen 🙌 Putting on lipstick while Erika was talking 🤣🤣🤣 Andy definitely asked all the big questions, but IMO Erika didn't give any real answers to them. Rinna is Erika's little witch! Jumping in with excuses for Erika "you use a lot of different makeup artists, maybe that's why you didn't have waterproof mascara on" :rolleyes: And I'm pretty sure that at every single reunion she says "I regret that, I learned from it, I live with my actions, I'm sorry for doing that" ummm... how about you just stop doing horrible things? Thankfully won't have to look at Kyle's "Edward Scissorhands" hair anymore

Does anyone know when the next series starts? Is it OC next month? Haven't seen a trailer. I did see that New Jersey premiers in February

Reactions: 11
her ex who was the CEO of Barclays was a billionaire - she gets child support and got a payment out of the divorce but she's not a billionaire herself I think?
I remember reading an article where it said he gave her half his fortune, which was weird as it was way more than the court ordered. When asked about it he said that he ‘would never have achieved so much in the city without her’.
They were both in it up to their murky eyeballs.

Reactions: 6
Thank god the pointless 4 part RHOBH reunion is over!! Did anyone watch? I did... I guess I wanted to see if at the end there was anything interesting.

Kathy is a Queen 🙌 Putting on lipstick while Erika was talking 🤣🤣🤣 Andy definitely asked all the big questions, but IMO Erika didn't give any real answers to them. Rinna is Erika's little witch! Jumping in with excuses for Erika "you use a lot of different makeup artists, maybe that's why you didn't have waterproof mascara on" :rolleyes: And I'm pretty sure that at every single reunion she says "I regret that, I learned from it, I live with my actions, I'm sorry for doing that" ummm... how about you just stop doing horrible things? Thankfully won't have to look at Kyle's "Edward Scissorhands" hair anymore

Does anyone know when the next series starts? Is it OC next month? Haven't seen a trailer. I did see that New Jersey premiers in February
It could have been concluded in 2 parts. 4 just dragged it out. 1 part to talk about Sutton v Crystal, Harry's sauce and Amelias love life, Dorit v Garcelle then 1 full episode to Erika's tales.
Each week I've doubted Erika more and more. I don't think Andy went in hard on her, he was shouted down majority of the time or she twisted it to make her look a victim.
Rinna was like a nodding dog at her side, if it was Sutton or Garcelle under investigation I doubt she would have been so quiet. The Rinna/Hamlin sauce spoon would definitely have been deep in the BH cauldron stirring away.

Reactions: 9
Rinna is so far up Erikas lying, dodgy hole it’s untrue.
Her and Harry sure love to keep the company of thieves, rapists and pimps.

Reactions: 15
It could have been concluded in 2 parts. 4 just dragged it out. 1 part to talk about Sutton v Crystal, Harry's sauce and Amelias love life, Dorit v Garcelle then 1 full episode to Erika's tales.
Each week I've doubted Erika more and more. I don't think Andy went in hard on her, he was shouted down majority of the time or she twisted it to make her look a victim.
Rinna was like a nodding dog at her side, if it was Sutton or Garcelle under investigation I doubt she would have been so quiet. The Rinna/Hamlin sauce spoon would definitely have been deep in the BH cauldron stirring away.
You're right it should have been only 2 parts. Andy never goes hard on anyone... I don't think he can be too aggressive since he has to continue working with the ladies. He has to be diplomatic... he did ask the big questions and tried to push for answers. You're right instead of answering Erika played victim or turned really angry and aggressive. It didn't surprise me. She's been acting like an asshole since day one.

For sure if it was anyone else Rinna would have been stirring the pot. She was asked why she didn't with Erika and all the other times she did with other wives was brought up... she didn't answer, just gave her "I regret, I'm sorry" bullshit speech that she gives every reunion. Erika must have something really big on her

I just saw Rinna's daughter Delilah Belle accidently overdosed. Delilah said in a live “I wasn’t like a drug addict, but my body was dependent on it because of how much the doctor had prescribed me." Umm honey that's EXACTLY what a drug addict is! Majority of drug addicts become addicts from doctors prescriptions. What a dumb c*nt for saying that.

You're right it should have been only 2 parts. Andy never goes hard on anyone... I don't think he can be too aggressive since he has to continue working with the ladies. He has to be diplomatic... he did ask the big questions and tried to push for answers. You're right instead of answering Erika played victim or turned really angry and aggressive. It didn't surprise me. She's been acting like an asshole since day one.

For sure if it was anyone else Rinna would have been stirring the pot. She was asked why she didn't with Erika and all the other times she did with other wives was brought up... she didn't answer, just gave her "I regret, I'm sorry" bullshit speech that she gives every reunion. Erika must have something really big on her

I just saw Rinna's daughter Delilah Belle accidently overdosed. Delilah said in a live “I wasn’t like a drug addict, but my body was dependent on it because of how much the doctor had prescribed me." Umm honey that's EXACTLY what a drug addict is! Majority of drug addicts become addicts from doctors prescriptions. What a dumb c*nt for saying that.
America and the culture of mediciation is insane. I haven't seen it but didn't expect Andy to go hard on her, he never does with anyone. I hope she is not given another season, she does not deserve the money

Reactions: 15
I won’t bother watch the 4th episode of the reunion. I’m bored to death.
I think BH needs a huge revamp. Get rid of everyone and start again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I won’t bother watch the 4th episode of the reunion. I’m bored to death.
I think BH needs a huge revamp. Get rid of everyone and start again.
I think all the franchises should do like an anniversary special where they only have season 1 and 2 girls I would do anything to have the season 1 only Beverly Hills girls going at it again. Taylor, Kyle, LVP, Camille, Adrienne and Kim just for one season and for Atlanta NeNe, Sheree, Kim Zolciak, Lisa Wu, Phaedra and Kandi omg it would be *chefs kiss* that's what Andy should of done instead of this silly all stars thing

Reactions: 8
America and the culture of mediciation is insane. I haven't seen it but didn't expect Andy to go hard on her, he never does with anyone. I hope she is not given another season, she does not deserve the money
Agreed the culture of medication in the US is insane. Unfortunately they are already filming season 12 and Erika is still on. They all came back

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Agreed the culture of medication in the US is insane. Unfortunately they are already filming season 12 and Erika is still on. They all came back
I can't believe they haven't decided to shake things up with that franchise tbh. Totally agree with @iknowevery1 that would be amazing, I was disappointed with the allstars lineup tbh

Reactions: 5
I think all the franchises should do like an anniversary special where they only have season 1 and 2 girls I would do anything to have the season 1 only Beverly Hills girls going at it again. Taylor, Kyle, LVP, Camille, Adrienne and Kim just for one season and for Atlanta NeNe, Sheree, Kim Zolciak, Lisa Wu, Phaedra and Kandi omg it would be *chefs kiss* that's what Andy should of done instead of this silly all stars thing
I'd love to see LVP wipe that smug look off Kyle's face.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't believe they haven't decided to shake things up with that franchise tbh. Totally agree with @iknowevery1 that would be amazing, I was disappointed with the allstars lineup tbh
This season had the high ratings.... unfortunately.... the franchise didn't really have a reason to shake things up. Seeing the OG's together would be great but the OG's would all have to want to come back. It's not an "allstars" show it's "Ultimate Girls Trip" I'm very interested in seeing how big personalities like Teresa, Kenya and Ramona mix together. It's going to be different than a regular series because they talk about filming instead of pretending like there are no cameras

I'd love to see LVP wipe that smug look off Kyle's face.
I think Kyle would end up starting a new reality/property show with her husband if LVP came back, she wouldn;t stand being second fiddle

I saw a rumor recently that the reason the RHONY reunion kept getting delayed and then cancelled was because Eboni filed a compliant against Ramona for a racist comment. There was an investigation and things took so long that it didn't make sense to have a reunion air months later. So I just saw that supposedly after Luann and Eboni got into an argument at Lu's and Lu asked Eboni to leave Ramona said "that's why we shouldn't have black people on the show" The investigation did clear Ramona, but prior to Eboni's compliant someone in production also made a compliant against Ramona. Even though she was cleared, I still believe Ramona made some sort of bad comment. She acted like an asshole every time race was discussed and was incredibly rude and ignorant at that black shabot dinner. She's notorious for saying ignorant things....

She's notorious for saying ignorant things....
All of her apologising is so fake after she says the most ignorant things. She can't be bothered to argue with people and wants it over with but won't accept any actual responsibility or make any moves towards changing/bettering herself. Bethenny was always good at calling out Ramona's ignorance and bullshit I thought, calling her 'the apologiser'.

Have there been any rumours about the cast of the new RHONY season?

Reactions: 13
I knew Ericka would come back, after all, she needs the cash. I know nothing about US law but surely the bare minimum that Tom & Ericka can be slapped with is to repay the victims as they have literally been caught spending the cash on TV for years? Even aside from paying colleagues at the firm and beyond that....
Ericka of course has her 'book', if you want to call it that, but I can't see that scraping close to what is needed for merely her face-painting crew.
It makes me sick to my stomach that this time last year she was boasting of $40,000 a month glam crew and now we know that was all paid for with cancer and plane crash victims' money. The lowest of the low. Sorry if you disagree - however I really don't think she should have been allowed to return - pending trial or not - as the money that has made her and put her on this show has most certainly come from criminal source and I think it's disgusting.
Again - I know nothing of US law - so please forgive me - I'm just saying what I see.

Side note: I am re-watching RHOC and am currently on series 3. Does anyone remember Quinn? I'm on episode 6 and I've seen about 12 of her boyfriends already.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.