The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it best to start a new thread before the BH reunion discussion begins...aka The Erika Girardi show 😉

Reactions: 16
I think it’s interesting how everyone now loves PK. He’s charming and likeable and will go to bat for Dorito but he’s definitely not Mr Nice Guy and is using this as an opportunity to rehab his public image. He’s still got plenty of dodgy dealings of his own, robbing Peter to pay Paul, like Giradi. He’s done an absolute stellar job of using the Erika storyline to distract from his and Dorit’s own house of cards.

Reactions: 25
I think it’s interesting how everyone now loves PK. He’s charming and likeable and will go to bat for Dorito but he’s definitely not Mr Nice Guy and is using this as an opportunity to rehab his public image. He’s still got plenty of dodgy dealings of his own, robbing Peter to pay Paul, like Giradi. He’s done an absolute stellar job of using the Erika storyline to distract from his and Dorit’s own house of cards.
Good point about reflecting from his own tit going on!
Ive never liked the guy,!

@Porkiepies thanks for new thread!

Reactions: 10
I’m bored of Lisa Rinna, it’s always everyone else has to own it, but can’t ever understand a) people want private things (which I think even on the show they are allowed to want to keep somethings private) b) when they do but it’s not what she wants to hear. But she just needs to understand she’s unlikable and irrelevant

Reactions: 23
I’m bored of Lisa Rinna, it’s always everyone else has to own it, but can’t ever understand a) people want private things (which I think even on the show they are allowed to want to keep somethings private) b) when they do but it’s not what she wants to hear. But she just needs to understand she’s unlikable and irrelevant
She doesn’t bring anything to the show at all.

Reactions: 15
Rinna was fairly quiet this season but to see her go at Garcelle again looked like a tactic to make her headline gossip news and detract the attention from Erika.
Rinna seems to think being loud, then emotional with pouty lips declaring she loves someone gets her a win with a hug at the end then the argument supposedly finished on her terms.

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t bring anything to the show at all.
Aggression and stirring the pot
Rinna was fairly quiet this season but to see her go at Garcelle again looked like a tactic to make her headline gossip news and detract the attention from Erika.
Rinna seems to think being loud, then emotional with pouty lips declaring she loves someone gets her a win with a hug at the end then the argument supposedly finished on her terms.
For me it was, that little clip before showed her and Erika to me just showed they were planning something and at least discussing who to go after.
She thinks she won but social media and Reddit are not on her side

Reactions: 11
Ooof Rinna was so angry.... wonder why? She went from angry to victim to hugging Garcelle "let's be besties" you could see how fast her brain was working to fix Garcelle calling her out as racist. It didn't work Rinna. No one likes you. Her look was horrible.

Rinna and Dorit going after Garcelle for saying things in confessional and not in the moment was so stupid. Everyone does it and Rinna is the Queen of it. In the finale Garcelle said she'd like to see Rinna reach out to Denise and Rinna nodded and smiled and said someday but in confessional she was so angry and said G should not be telling her what to do. Why didn't she say that in the moment to G's face? Dorit looked stupid screaming at G. Garcelle is amazing and not only held her own with them but mopped the floor with them

Is the Sutton/Krystal thing the last issue between the housewives to talk about? Is it then going to be 3 episodes of the Erika show? She did show how horrible she is by saying "alleged victims" ... maybe it won't be so bad if the rest of the episodes are about her. I rather enjoy watching her contradict herself and show who she really is

Reactions: 17
That reunion was hard to watch. I felt for Garcelle she was out there on her own whilst Dorito and Rinna attack her for nothing.

it’s clear they don’t like her in this group. They tolerate her.

Reactions: 21
it’s clear they don’t like her in this group. They tolerate her.
Your comment is exactly why a lot of people have a hard time with BH unlike other franchises. In BH there is a clear clan made of mean girls VS their target of the season. They do not accept anyone outside of their group. They received so much backlash last year regarding the Denis situation that they are "nicer" this season.

Contrary to other franchises where the girls will still act normally or at least be warm around everyone. BH really is a horrible franchise for this attitude.

Reactions: 19
Omg I was catching up with Potomac did not realise BH reunion part 1 was on yesterday.
Was it any good ? Better than expected ?

Reactions: 4
So I went back and started watching Melbourne I'm on season 3 🤣🤣🤣
RHOP Candiace is really beginning to piss me off...the slurs calling Mia names definitely not acceptable...get your pimp...nightcrawler...stripper...but its the way she says it,so judgy and being very derogatory..but her redemption story will be Chris's drinking,she's mentioned it numerous times so she's going to justify her behaviour by saying she was dealing with Chris and his drinking. She's doing exactly what she went ballistic about last year putting her hand into other people's faces (she said she hated this of Monique)
Sorry 😞 really disliking her this season.

Last nights reunion??? Rinna needs to duck off get a job and give the diamond to Kathy Hilton 🤭🤭

Reactions: 12
So I went back and started watching Melbourne I'm on season 3 🤣🤣🤣
RHOP Candiace is really beginning to piss me off...the slurs calling Mia names definitely not acceptable...get your pimp...nightcrawler...stripper...but its the way she says it,so judgy and being very derogatory..but her redemption story will be Chris's drinking,she's mentioned it numerous times so she's going to justify her behaviour by saying she was dealing with Chris and his drinking. She's doing exactly what she went ballistic about last year putting her hand into other people's faces (she said she hated this of Monique)
Sorry 😞 really disliking her this season.

Last nights reunion??? Rinna needs to duck off get a job and give the diamond to Kathy Hilton 🤭🤭
Thanks to this page I’ve started Melbourne today, never seen it before and I’m obsessed. By far the best international

Reactions: 6
Thanks to this page I’ve started Melbourne today, never seen it before and I’m obsessed. By far the best international
Miami is back next June I think or maybe May. They just finished filming
One of the original characters in that is Alexia Echevarria and she's returning! She's famous really for being the wife of one of the main kingpins in Cocaine Cowboys which aired on Netflix few months back. She's divorced from him now but always had a grà for him and back when miami was initially released the Housewives always hinted that she was involved with drug cartels. Years later she admitted it in Cocaine Cowboys.

Totally useless bit of information for ye but sure there ye go lol 😆 😄

Reactions: 7
I’ve caught up with Melbourne are we to seriously believe that dose Jackie wasn’t pregnant and still going through IVF. It’s as plain as day she’s clearly pregnant in those few scenes especially where she’s wearing the pink dress. Says to Janet she’s drinking non alcoholic wine and she’s going to pretend it’s normal wine in front of the other women. Towards the end of the scene where their all outside janets garden and she then lets slip she’s going to have a mocktail on their next outing and no one batted an eyelid at her. I see she had her twins no mention of the sex of either but listen to get podcast next week to find out about her babies arrival, f**k off Jackie!!

Have to say I’m loving all the new women, Gambles nose is really out of joint and how embarrassing was Janet with that young lad who she hired who had absolutely no clue how to be a waiter and her fawning over him and she’s old enough to be his Granny or even great Granny.

Reactions: 8
I’ve caught up with Melbourne are we to seriously believe that dose Jackie wasn’t pregnant and still going through IVF. It’s as plain as day she’s clearly pregnant in those few scenes especially where she’s wearing the pink dress. Says to Janet she’s drinking non alcoholic wine and she’s going to pretend it’s normal wine in front of the other women. Towards the end of the scene where their all outside janets garden and she then lets slip she’s going to have a mocktail on their next outing and no one batted an eyelid at her. I see she had her twins no mention of the sex of either but listen to get podcast next week to find out about her babies arrival, f**k off Jackie!!

Have to say I’m loving all the new women, Gambles nose is really out of joint and how embarrassing was Janet with that young lad who she hired who had absolutely no clue how to be a waiter and her fawning over him and she’s old enough to be his Granny or even great Granny.
Thanks for pointing that out. I thought Jackie looked pregnant too!
Gamble is really not liking the new ones especially the young one, I also thought the new women were great, a good addition!

Reactions: 6
Thanks for pointing that out. I thought Jackie looked pregnant too!
Gamble is really not liking the new ones especially the young one, I also thought the new women were great, a good addition!
Did you notice Janet was a tad jealous of the blonde woman (can’t remember her name) who had broken up with her partner and Janet commented something like we were all were young once or looked like that once,

Reactions: 4
Did you notice Janet was a tad jealous of the blonde woman (can’t remember her name) who had broken up with her partner and Janet commented something like we were all were young once or looked like that once,
Yes, very shady of her, she can have as much cosmetic surgery as she wants, but she can't change her age!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.