Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
News story came out today that PK Kemsley (RHOBH) got arrested for drunk driving a few weeks ago 👀 I'm not very surprised
I am always so shocked (although not surprised, sadly) when this happens, they have SO much money, how is it so hard to find a taxi?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Kyle's assets are tied with Mauricio which is why it is so high. And let's be honest, how long can she live off RHOBH when she has such an expensive lifestyle.

Making a lot of money means nothing when you blow most of it. Look at the way she went from normal housewives to keeping up with the Jones type of housewife when Erika appeared. Also, I do not know of you follow them on social media but her daughters and her are always head to toe in expensive clothes, travelling to expensive places and all via private planes.

She would be worse off than Erika if she left Mauricio since she has her 3 daughters to take care off.
If you google their net worth Kyle on her own is worth 40-50million and as a couple 90-100million. She's been acting since she was a child and possibly has an inheritance? I'm not sure about family money, but in the early seasons the Palm Springs house was hers (it's what caused the big fight in the Limo between her and Kim) and homes there are not cheap!

I personally don't see a big change in lifestyle for her from the early seasons. She's thrown lavish parties since the start, lived in a large house, her collection of insanely priced handbags started before the show. All of her kids, except Portia, are adults and work at the agency... making a lot of money for themselves.

I also don't believe that Erika is poor like she's pretending to be. In her book, on the show and on several podcasts she's said she is in charge of her money. I didn't believe her story that Tom took all her money. She's still got her $40,000 a month glam squad and is still head to toe in designer clothes...

I'm indifferent to Kyle... don't hate her, also not a big fan... but that girl ain't poor and won't be in the poor house if she got divorced

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I’m bored of Lisa Rinna, it’s always everyone else has to own it, but can’t ever understand a) people want private things (which I think even on the show they are allowed to want to keep somethings private) b) when they do but it’s not what she wants to hear. But she just needs to understand she’s unlikable and irrelevant
She doesn’t bring anything to the show at all.

MrsFishandChips

I’m working my way through RHONJ. I’m on season five and the two Joes have just battered one another and Jacqueline just screams and cries all the time and Teresa looks permanently confused

• Haha

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Rinna is so far up Erikas lying, dodgy arsehole it’s untrue.
Her and Harry sure love to keep the company of thieves, rapists and pimps.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Erika is a CUNT. I was just rewatching season 6 the episode they are at the Hamptons and bethanny frankel makes absolute shit of her 🤣 good for bethanny! Well worth a rewatch for any fellow Erika haters

Reactions: 14

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
ok SO I LOVE ERIKA JAYNE shes hot as fuck and tv gold i don't think she knew but Garcelle was on the money saying she didnt want to know anything coming from nothing to everything i love erikas say it how she sees it, how fun she is how she paves the way to being over 40 and still beautiful, sexy and living her life, but i do think this year with everything shes freaking out scared and angry at tom and life so shes snapping at all turns i hope she calms and is less stressed next season i see her and garcelle are already on good terms maybe some double dating? just my thoughts don't hate me haha
You live in a fantasy world. What fun has she brought? Whether she knew or not about Tom’s dealings she ought to know no lawyer has 2 private planes.
She’s cold as fuck. She’s all about me me me. Remember she likes to remind everyone how intelligent she is. Yet she didn’t know her husband was a thief. There were rumours from 2017/18 that her husband was part of a Ponzi scheme and she caught no wind of it? She either has no friends or ignored it.

She can’t play intelligent and dumb at the same time.

I am guessing her lawyers have told her strictly not to mention anything about the victims. I believe if she was under strict instructions she would still not address the victim as she is believes she’s the victim.
I guess cold hearted bitches need support.

P.S The first 2 series I liked Erika as I related to her family and marriage life. We have similar stories. The series LVP left I could see her clearly for what she is. A narcissist.

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
I won’t bother watch the 4th episode of the reunion. I’m bored to death.
I think BH needs a huge revamp. Get rid of everyone and start again.

• Heart
The second half was sooooo boring. Erika doesn't really answer anything and it's so obvious she's lying but nobody calls her out on it. There are some questions asked for the rest of the ladies but even the hard ones, like Dorit's "black friend" comment isn't really addressed but just glossed over.

Didn't really expect anything from it to be hone but will still watch the rest of the reunion

SunnyKat

VIP Member
There were rumours for years about Mauricio. Remember when LVP said "Oh, she is the young woman that he was seen with in town?" Jokingly while talking about Portia. And Kyle said "this is not funny" in a very serious voice.

Even if he cheated Kyle has nowhere to go. She is Erika number 2. Mauricio's company isn't doing well, she has no business or career and if she divorced him he would only pay child support for a few years since Portia is almost 18. So, she'll be broke really soon.
There are a lot of cheaters out there... very possible the stories were true... or not.... LVP was being Queen Bitch when she said that. The stories were in the papers at that time... bringing it up on the show was a major slap

Kyle has a career? She on a TV show making making a million per season now, just did the Halloween movie and a Christmas movie. Her rumored net worth is 40-50 million. I'd say she's doing ok on her own.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
The second half was sooooo boring. Erika doesn't really answer anything and it's so obvious she's lying but nobody calls her out on it. There are some questions asked for the rest of the ladies but even the hard ones, like Dorit's "black friend" comment isn't really addressed but just glossed over.

Didn't really expect anything from it to be hone but will still watch the rest of the reunion
Totally agree, I don't know what it is but the more Erika speaks the more I dislike her. I'm watching her body language and she's so tense or her dress was so tight it made her look rigid. Her voice has no emotion, her mouth moves like a ventriloquist dummy, the bottom lip hardly moves. She needs to talk to Eileen and get a job on one of her soap opera's.

Rinna's 'highlight' was pathetic it showed how little she contributed to this season. Harry Hamlins sauce and her daughter's love life...both totally forgettable minor stories.

Shall64

Chatty Member
I started ultimate girls trip Luann is just coming across as plain creepy if she was man and carrying on like in front of a woman their would be uproar over it. I normally dislike Kenya on Atlanta but I’m really liking her so far and I think she looks the best she’s ever looked, she looks absolutely stunning. Cynthia needs to lay of with the filers she’s absolutely ruining her face IMO.
Agreed on the Luann front. Not very “Countess” like behaviour is it?
I wonder what the mothers of her daughters friends who she invited to lunch and started teaching etiquette to make of it all! She was an utter snob in those days - got annoyed when a driver called her Luann instead of Mrs Delaseppes but since then has been arrested, gone to rehab, had the shortest marriage in history and is now chasing a married twenty something year old around Turks and Caicos.

• Haha

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
Im not condoning it if anything physical happened but im not surprised by this report and if its true i feel for Zayn. I can completely see Yolanda being overbearing and interfering, i could also see her leaking news and i think she's a lot more manipulative and cunning than she lets on. I could see how Zayn could lose his temper if she turned up unannounced.

she also forced Zayn into her holistic doctors office to "cure his anxiety" allegedly there was people chanting in his face and throwing holy water on him and they said he needed to have his anxious blood drained and replaced with new cleaner blood. apparently all of this made his anxiety even worse.

I think Zayn is over protective of the baby and Yolanda wants to be the doting grandmother she probably wants to be around the baby a lot and he probably isn't for it. it just seems like a personality clash

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Anne1448

VIP Member
Ramona displayed racist and highly classicist behavior throughout all the seasons. She should have been fired a long time ago. I miss Carole, Heather, Bethenny and Aviva because they used to call her out all the time.

Reactions: 13