The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of Dorit but I do not wish this on anyone. Supposedly Dorit got robbed at gun point whist she was at home in the evening and her 2 children at home :((
This is just awful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m not a fan of Dorit but I do not wish this on anyone. Supposedly Dorit got robbed at gun point whist she was at home in the evening and her 2 children at home :((
This is just awful.
I just logged in to share this. The story is just awful. I can't imagine the terror she felt with these animals in her house with her children. Thank god no one was harmed and apparently they never went into the kids rooms.

Sadly she's not the first to be robbed... how do they get in?? What kind of security systems to they have??

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I just logged in to share this. The story is just awful. I can't imagine the terror she felt with these animals in her house with her children. Thank god no one was harmed and apparently they never went into the kids rooms.

Sadly she's not the first to be robbed... how do they get in?? What kind of security systems to they have??
Its sickening. In America they have guns and you never know if they will pull the trigger. I hope they find them.
I can’t imagine going through something like that. Imagine the trauma. The only blessing it sounds like the children have no idea what happened.

Reactions: 9
Its sickening. In America they have guns and you never know if they will pull the trigger. I hope they find them.
I can’t imagine going through something like that. Imagine the trauma. The only blessing it sounds like the children have no idea what happened.
it’s awful. I can’t imagine being in her position. She must have felt so helpless.

• Sad
I came on also to share this.. Horrible news.
The comments under the daily fail are outrages but there will always be doubt 😢

Reactions: 6
I'll be honest I am skeptical about this break-in. It's very convenient to happen when they are low on money and need to pay the bills

Reactions: 7
I'll be honest I am skeptical about this break-in. It's very convenient to happen when they are low on money and need to pay the bills
I hope she isn't making it up, but how do they not have good security? I am not (in any way) rich, and cannot imagine how someone could get into my flat based on based on basic secuirty measures I use

Reactions: 10
And with PK still in London. 🤷‍♀️. I hope my scepticism is completely wrong though.
Exactly, the last scam the house was empty. This time round they needed the break in to happen when they are at home. Also conveniently when they are in the midst of moving again

Didn't Teddi's husbands security firm do the security system for Kyle's house? If so have they all used his company for their security systems?
I've seen it mentioned on reddit.

• Wow
There were rumours flying around years ago about Teddi and her husband being part of the robbing. None of the ladies were robbed EVER until Teddi and her husband installed their security system. One of Teddi's tenant, Pop smoke, was even killed.

Also, if you noticed, Teddi and her husband upgraded really quickly to a huge house even though Teddi was on the show for less than 5 seasons. Even though her father is a rock star or whatever they never lived a grand life. Yet, all of a sudden they have this massive house and tons of brand news cars. They are shady as hell

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Im not condoning it if anything physical happened but im not surprised by this report and if its true i feel for Zayn. I can completely see Yolanda being overbearing and interfering, i could also see her leaking news and i think she's a lot more manipulative and cunning than she lets on. I could see how Zayn could lose his temper if she turned up unannounced.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.