The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not condoning it if anything physical happened but im not surprised by this report and if its true i feel for Zayn. I can completely see Yolanda being overbearing and interfering, i could also see her leaking news and i think she's a lot more manipulative and cunning than she lets on. I could see how Zayn could lose his temper if she turned up unannounced.

she also forced Zayn into her holistic doctors office to "cure his anxiety" allegedly there was people chanting in his face and throwing holy water on him and they said he needed to have his anxious blood drained and replaced with new cleaner blood. apparently all of this made his anxiety even worse.

I think Zayn is over protective of the baby and Yolanda wants to be the doting grandmother she probably wants to be around the baby a lot and he probably isn't for it. it just seems like a personality clash

• Wow
Reactions: 13
she also forced Zayn into her holistic doctors office to "cure his anxiety" allegedly there was people chanting in his face and throwing holy water on him and they said he needed to have his anxious blood drained and replaced with new cleaner blood. apparently all of this made his anxiety even worse.

I think Zayn is over protective of the baby and Yolanda wants to be the doting grandmother she probably wants to be around the baby a lot and he probably isn't for it. it just seems like a personality clash
I read in some of the comments on different social media platforms that the Weeknd mentioned somewhere that Yolanda was toxic. I wonder what’s this about ?
I imagine Yolanda being over stepping her place as a Grandmother.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Considering some of the weird witch doctor woo woo she demonstrated on rhobh i am not surprised

She probably told him to do a lemon water cleanse and eat almonds (chewed slowly) to cure anxiety too

• Haha
Reactions: 17

this sounds like some kind of cult inititiation!

Reactions: 10
From what I remembered they all ganged up on Teresa in season 4 because they wanted her off the show and it backfired on them all spectacularly.
I'm no fan of Melissa's and wouldn't miss her at all if she left. Teresa is amazing drama for the show and I fully enjoy the drama and the show wouldn't be the same without her... however... Teresa is the biggest bully ever! She's been violent multiple times. She's spread horrible rumors about her own family and most of the other cast members. She's said it's HER show many times and said if she doesn't like you, you're off the show. She screams and swears if you say the slightest thing she doesn't like... I could go on and on. There's no bigger bully than Teresa. And if the others tried to stand up to her and give her a taste of what she does every season... I don't think I can blame them.

Melissa 100% self absorbed and lives for the attention. But Teresa loves it too... they all do. They're all on a reality tv show.

Reactions: 11
I'm no fan of Melissa's and wouldn't miss her at all if she left. Teresa is amazing drama for the show and I fully enjoy the drama and the show wouldn't be the same without her... however... Teresa is the biggest bully ever! She's been violent multiple times. She's spread horrible rumors about her own family and most of the other cast members. She's said it's HER show many times and said if she doesn't like you, you're off the show. She screams and swears if you say the slightest thing she doesn't like... I could go on and on. There's no bigger bully than Teresa. And if the others tried to stand up to her and give her a taste of what she does every season... I don't think I can blame them.

Melissa 100% self absorbed and lives for the attention. But Teresa loves it too... they all do. They're all on a reality tv show.
100% this, Teresa is an awful person. Melissa is just an attention seeker, but Teresa constantly bleating on about the importance of family while she then spreads rumours about them is just :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I'm glad all ok but the cynical side of me asks was this set up to get some heat off PK and his finances and possible insurance claim?
I read in some of the comments on different social media platforms that the Weeknd mentioned somewhere that Yolanda was toxic. I wonder what’s this about ?
I imagine Yolanda being over stepping her place as a Grandmother.
I'm currently rewatching BH and I didn't see first time around how forceful Yolanda was with her opinions, then when caught out or someone has another theory her illness was mentioned like an excuse for her thinking or it's the Dutch way, my love.
Abuse of any kind is not acceptable, if Zayn hit her then why hasn't she filed a police report straight away to protect her daughter and grandchild? Telling the press before police makes me think it's a smear campaign. If he shouted at her, what context did he shout? If I saw my MIL in my home unexpectedly I too would shout. If my MIL came in then started to criticise my parenting I would likely react after a while and would likely tell her to leave my home.

Reactions: 12

I completely agree. Teresa is hideous. That ridiculous website linked earlier looked like something she'd done herself. 😂 I mean, seriously, wtf IS that?.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I completely agree. Teresa is hideous. That ridiculous website linked earlier looked like something she'd done herself. 😂 I mean, seriously, wtf IS that?.
teresa only spread rumours in retaliation sorry but if my sister in law and cousins got caught teaming up to destroy me beesstttt believe I will do everything and anything to bully and rip their lives apart. and no teresa didn't even know about the website until Dina showed it to her it looks terrible now but back in 2012 it was good quality believe it or not lol it's an old website that Melissa's ex befriend created to expose her lies, mainly because she wanted the world to know about Melissa and joes open marriage. The ex best friend fell in love with Joe after their threesome and this website was a retaliation because she was hurt, nothing to do with teresa. anyone with sense can see straight through Melissa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
teresa only spread rumours in retaliation sorry but if my sister in law and cousins got caught teaming up to destroy me beesstttt believe I will do everything and anything to bully and rip their lives apart. and no teresa didn't even know about the website until Dina showed it to her it looks terrible now but back in 2012 it was good quality believe it or not lol it's an old website that Melissa's ex befriend created to expose her lies, mainly because she wanted the world to know about Melissa and joes open marriage. The ex best friend fell in love with Joe after their threesome and this website was a retaliation because she was hurt, nothing to do with teresa. anyone with sense can see straight through Melissa
Oh, what's this about a threesome, never heard of that! So Joe, Melissa and her friend?

Reactions: 2
Should she be renamed Saint Teresa? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Poor, poor Teresa has to behave like a disgusting animal because other people bully her 😢 Her family wasn't on the show when she flipped the table on Danielle. She did that just because she didn't like Danielle's tone. Her family didn't make her fraud the IRS. Joe and Melissa are fame whores. I couldn't care less about them and wouldn't miss them if they left the show tomorrow... but sorry there ain't no halo over Teresa's head

Reactions: 3
Ha, I know there was a rumour about the youngest not being Joe's.
Where have I been ? Oh my.

Ha, I know there was a rumour about the youngest not being Joe's.
Never liked Melissa. Can’t put my finger on it. She has an amazing figure.
I know for a fact Joe is more into her than she is into him. Just she can’t let go of the lifestyle that Joe provides. If that ever crumbles she definitely will leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.