Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spicyburrata

It's also worth watching the earlier seasons to remember how weird and cringey the van Kempen's are

Simon thinking he was a fashionista :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Erika is a CUNT. I was just rewatching season 6 the episode they are at the Hamptons and bethanny frankel makes absolute shit of her 🤣 good for bethanny! Well worth a rewatch for any fellow Erika haters
I love Bethenny her humour is so sharp and dry.

Spicyburrata

She's notorious for saying ignorant things....
All of her apologising is so fake after she says the most ignorant things. She can't be bothered to argue with people and wants it over with but won't accept any actual responsibility or make any moves towards changing/bettering herself. Bethenny was always good at calling out Ramona's ignorance and bullshit I thought, calling her 'the apologiser'.

Have there been any rumours about the cast of the new RHONY season?

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I'm glad all ok but the cynical side of me asks was this set up to get some heat off PK and his finances and possible insurance claim?
I read in some of the comments on different social media platforms that the Weeknd mentioned somewhere that Yolanda was toxic. I wonder what’s this about ?
I imagine Yolanda being over stepping her place as a Grandmother.
I'm currently rewatching BH and I didn't see first time around how forceful Yolanda was with her opinions, then when caught out or someone has another theory her illness was mentioned like an excuse for her thinking or it's the Dutch way, my love.
Abuse of any kind is not acceptable, if Zayn hit her then why hasn't she filed a police report straight away to protect her daughter and grandchild? Telling the press before police makes me think it's a smear campaign. If he shouted at her, what context did he shout? If I saw my MIL in my home unexpectedly I too would shout. If my MIL came in then started to criticise my parenting I would likely react after a while and would likely tell her to leave my home.

Reactions: 12

Maid22

VIP Member
Just seen online there's a new book out, Not all diamonds and rosé, it's about hundreds of hours of interviews with more than 100 housewives!
One extract says , rhony Heather claims Sonja let men put lit cigarettes in her vagina :oops:

• Wow

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
what did ramona say about black people?
When they were at Luann's house and Eboni and Ramona had a discussion and Eboni walked away APPARENTLY Ramona said 'That's why you can't have black people on the show'
Bravo are investigating 😒😒😒

• Wow
  • Angry

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I quite like the change of pace in girls trip- everyone is more relaxed and more likeable than in their own franchises.

Instacol

Chatty Member
Honestly I don't blame monique anymore. I would find it very hard to not put hands on her myself she makes me angry as fuck

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
So I went back and started watching Melbourne I'm on season 3 🤣🤣🤣
RHOP Candiace is really beginning to piss me off...the slurs calling Mia names definitely not acceptable...get your pimp...nightcrawler...stripper...but its the way she says it,so judgy and being very derogatory..but her redemption story will be Chris's drinking,she's mentioned it numerous times so she's going to justify her behaviour by saying she was dealing with Chris and his drinking. She's doing exactly what she went ballistic about last year putting her hand into other people's faces (she said she hated this of Monique)
Sorry 😞 really disliking her this season.

Last nights reunion??? Rinna needs to fuck off get a job and give the diamond to Kathy Hilton 🤭🤭

emm

VIP Member
You guys are the real MVP
Shall I start NY from season 1?

call me crazy but I actually find it so much easier to watch them backwards lol
definitely start from the beginning! I re-watched the first few seasons which are on netflix during lockdown and had forgotten how crazy some of it was :ROFLMAO: there is one episode called Crazy Island (the first ep of season 3) that is just o_O

• Haha

Anne1448

VIP Member
I knew I should have said this will be an unpopular opinion ( been reading that thread on here!) Yes what happened was hideous, but I kinda liked her😬
Oh I agree that she was great for reality TV. I mean her sentences were legendary :
- "I didn't even know the man had a village of children."
- "Honey just because you strip out of a nurse's outfit does not make you a nurse."
- "I came out of the womb acting lady. You came out the womb acting a fool."
- " Honey you won't know if your baby daddy is going to be an axe murderer or a child molester because what you will know is that he needed 10$ to buy himself a medium sized pizza so he ejaculated in a cup so that you can have a kid."

No one and I mean no one beats Phadra at being passive aggressive.

• Haha
  • Heart

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Rhony is very incestuous. Sonja , Ramona and Luanne all seem to shag the same men :sick:
Single women outnumber single men in Manhattan. Then consider that the Luann’s, Ramona’s and Sonja’s of the world will be looking at men in a certain wealth bracket, narrows that already small pool. Then add the fact that lot of the wealthy single men will be looking for dolly bird girlfriends, 20, 30 yrs younger than L, R & S and that reduces the pool still further. No wonder the weird, slimy, goblin Dubin was the RHONY dildo, they had almost no choice!

• Haha
ok SO I LOVE ERIKA JAYNE shes hot as fuck and tv gold i don't think she knew but Garcelle was on the money saying she didnt want to know anything coming from nothing to everything i love erikas say it how she sees it, how fun she is how she paves the way to being over 40 and still beautiful, sexy and living her life, but i do think this year with everything shes freaking out scared and angry at tom and life so shes snapping at all turns i hope she calms and is less stressed next season i see her and garcelle are already on good terms maybe some double dating? just my thoughts don't hate me haha
You need to go see a psychiatrist. I know a good one if you need a recommendation

• Haha
  • Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
He cheated on her with his actual wife. Erika hinted at that this season saying "after what happened to Yolanda, I went through his phone". Also men seldom stays with their partner when the woman get severely ill. He's an asshole but she got a piece of humble pie, her whole shtick about being the most devoted wife on earth and having the most perfect marriage was so annoying. Go suck on a lemon, Yolanda.

• Haha