The Radford Family #9 Sue retire your womb, it’s time to end this baby boom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to be a caravan, every man and his dog on Instagram and YouTube are buying caravans and motor homes......

Reactions: 7
Silly me. I apologise but it is a big event, a new baby in that household. The sun might have an 8 page colour supplement to mark the occasion
They will have already signed the deal when she did the previous exclusive.
They do all announcements exclusive to the sun.

Which as Liverpool FC supporters I think is absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: 15
They will have already signed the deal when she did the previous exclusive.
They do all announcements exclusive to the sun.

Which as Liverpool FC supporters I think is absolutely disgusting!
I’ve seen them on the Mirror and The Star as well. All comic trash papers.

I’ve seen them on the Mirror and The Star as well. All comic trash papers.
The sun is the first to find out and is the one the Radfords directly contact, other papers will see this and make their own article but it’s not an exclusive

Reactions: 2
I think Florida is on the cards but I do t think the pandemic will ease for a while.
They have no imagination, there are some brilliant places you can take kids that are not #gifted or the usual Spain & florida. I won’t say they can work it out themselves.

They have decked out the garden, redecorated with new furniture. There is nothing left to buy, unless you get rid of the ugly wallpaper in the living room.

They will struggle to book days out because most attractions allow a max of 6 per family. Not that they ever really go places in the UK anyway. There will be a vlog to prove me wrong now.

no one watches vlogs to see what people have bought or been gifted this week unless you are a kid watching another kid unboxing plastic eggs!!
But I guess normal life is chaotic and any time they do get a word in it’s so mundane and lacks any kind of personality.
There are actually a lot of unboxing and try on haul vlogs for adults that get a low of views, but they are of good quality. I think that's what the Radfords are going for but they just can't figure out how to do it in a way that is good quality. Everything has to be all blurry and boring and shaking camera. They get so much free crap that they can make a lot of short videos of the unboxing and get a lot of views but they need to at least try to make it good.

How are they going to find a caravan for that many people?
If you are a family volgger on YouTube you must have at least two of these things..
A Hot tub, fake grass, drone, husband of questionable actions or Animals.
The boring personality comes as standard

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The same business that cried and set up a go fund me at the beginning of the coronavirus whilst still opening her factory as an essential business as there was a loop hole because it was food. Got 2k begged off her followers whilst showing off her massive house, hot tub and bouncy castle.
She gifts them regularly whilst never actually get her paid orders out on time and constantly ranting when people ask her where they are.....
I forgot about the go fund me 😂 I swiftly unfollowed her when she did this. Although she does make some amazing coconut creams 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If you are a family volgger on YouTube you must have at least two of these things..
A Hot tub, fake grass, drone, husband of questionable actions or Animals.
The boring personality comes as standard
Anxiety is also a must and banging on about body positivity as they are 'more than my body'.😉

• Haha
Busy week filming apparently, according to their FB 🙄

And they get to eat Chinese takeaway after their kids have eaten their measly sized dinner 🙄

Am dying to ask where they got that lantern from that's hanging from.tgeir parasol dammit 😡 Anyone know where it's from?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is really getting my back up now. In the Sun again bragging about how she got her sons trainers clean using washing up liquid. It gets stains out too she then says. For goodness sake my mother taught me this a long time ago. She’s hardly a genius.This is typical Radfraud trash.
Yawn yawn yawn.

Reactions: 3
Oh they've been filming to chuck their kids under a bus ....I mean show channel five viewers how lovely mega mega size families are.....clearly done a content deal with channel 5 to keep their gobs shut for a bit

Sue definitely posted that because people think she’s pregnant🥱
She probably is but wants people off the scent for a bit longer

Reactions: 6
I'm assuming they don't get control over editing the show, can't wait to see how they portray them all 🤣 could be what they hope 'amazing family who work SO hard at a bakery' or the reality of 'car crash family who are addicted to pregnancy and neglected kids who are palmed off into older kids', hoping its the latter 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.