The Radford Family #9 Sue retire your womb, it’s time to end this baby boom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t know how they stand all the noise, it’s so hard to hear their vlogs

Reactions: 3
12 pizza bases and 12 more if needed. Ok fine but how is a couple packs of chicken and salami gonna do 12/24 pizzas? Not to mention a few slithers of mozzarella and a tiny bowl of peppers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who’s she taking fashion tips off?!?! Those glasses are bleeping awful 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t know where to start. That vlog was absolutely awful. You can’t understand a word those younger children are saying. The shouting and screaming would drive you mad.
Very little topping for all those pizzas and that will be their staple diet now. There’s an accident waiting to happen before one of them gets burnt.The fact that they are glorifying Millie’s pregnancy is ridiculous. No father....well not around, no income and no home of her own. It doesn’t matter, she’s a Redford so anything goes.
They are now performing miracles as well. The apron had a leather strap on and it had been miraculously washed and lost the strap in about 5 mins.
To end with...Why on earth did they make that rabbit run with big holes in the wire. The kids will be poking them every day. I could go on with more but I think that’s probably enough for now.

Reactions: 8
I nearly fell asleep trying to watch this drivel 😒 this is what happens when 2 naturally boring people have an extraordinary amount of kids, yeah it’s fascinating at first, how do cope? How do they budget ect.... but my god, there’s not an ounce of personality between them! Even the kids are just irritating

Reactions: 6
Who was the lad in the vlog? Not seen him before. The one sitting next to chloe
Noel: That's Joe, you might see him in the TV programme when it comes out
Joe: I hope not
Sue: Why? Why's that Joe?
Joe: I don't know why

He appears to be a football team mate of Daniel's, Sue asks how football went and they start laughing about losing 9-2 and Noel jokes the goalkeeper musn't have turned up.

I'm wondering if he's Chloe's boyfriend too? Why would she be sat in between him and Daniel otherwise? Most teenagers sit/stand/stay glued to the person in the family they're friends with.

Reactions: 6
the glasses i nearly choked, i like big frames but she looked ridiculous, she is delirious, thinks shes a celebrity, cue sue in a huge pair of sunglasses 'sorry we've been AWOL we are filming for our new series', alright al pacino...... Im unfollowing them, they make me nauseous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was never convicted. They still deny the allegations and yeah all the girls were 16 or over so unfortunately nothing was really done about it🙄
They were still vulnerable girls though which makes me more angry because he knew exactly what he was doing. He clearly took advantage and even though the age of consent is 16 the fact that Jess was autistic should have been taken into consideration.
Chris Ingham abused his position and has never once apologised for it, unless you count the ‘poor feel sorry for me’ story live from a creepy Australian basement.

This lot make my tit itch. I'm sorry, but they're not right in the head - to actively have so many children is just weird - it's like a pathological obsession. Surely he must have the snip now?

Reactions: 7
This lot make my tit itch. I'm sorry, but they're not right in the head - to actively have so many children is just weird - it's like a pathological obsession. Surely he must have the snip now?
He had it before and had it reversed. They must be fuckin knackered. They certainly look it.

• Wow
I wonder how much of a stipend they give the older kids for filming, especially the adult children.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.