The Radford Family #9 Sue retire your womb, it’s time to end this baby boom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m a ‘grown up’ I love insta, it keeps me connected with my friends and family and I think that’s a bit patronising because you said you have one for business. If it were just businesses on there who would you be advertising too.
clearly you rely on insta users who I’m assuming are adults, (unless you cater for teens) to get your brand out there so what exactly are you saying 😂😂😂
You use Instagram to advertise your business to other businesses who might use your services. It’s not just individuals who on there, there’s societies, groups etc.
I keep connected with my friends and family over the phone or in person. That’s just me. Everybody’s different I suppose.

Sue did the Tesco add and somebody commented that she doesn't shop at Tesco she shops at Asda which we we alll know, and Noel said oh go away you saddo get a life, lol! you are the ones putting your boring mundane life on YouTube! we all know Noel is a bit of a kiddie fiddler that's why he got sue pregnant at 13, now their bezzie mates with the Ingham family and we all know what's going on there, the dad is a convicted peadofile

I live in Morecambe btw if anybody wants any questions fire away.......

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Noels given me the creeps since the kids and counting episodes, hes taking to bullying now to be the man. Cant accept criticism.

Reactions: 7
The comments underneath the Tesco Ad are interesting. Lots of comments about Tesco being expensive compared to other supermarkets but no comments on the fact the Radfords can afford it because they beg for freebies online and take in child benefit and probably tax credits. 🤨

Reactions: 4
Sue did the Tesco add and somebody commented that she doesn't shop at Tesco she shops at Asda which we we alll know, and Noel said oh go away you saddo get a life, lol! you are the ones putting your boring mundane life on YouTube! we all know Noel is a bit of a kiddie fiddler that's why he got sue pregnant at 13, now their bezzie mates with the Ingham family and we all know what's going on there, the dad is a convicted peadofile

I’ll ask a question hahahaha, who is the most genuine out of the kids 🤔

I had no idea who the Inghams were but after having a nosy the dad deffo looks like a creep !!

Also how the fudge is he only 36 🙄

Reactions: 7
I had no idea who the Inghams were but after having a nosy the dad deffo looks like a creep !!

Also how the fudge is he only 36 🙄
The dad of the Inghams was texting teenage girls for sex, I don’t think he was convicted as they were just 16,

Noels given me the creeps since the kids and counting episodes, hes taking to bullying now to be the man. Cant accept criticism.
None of them can accept criticism, was the pizza oven #gifted? People are disliking them more and more the more they are grabbing at these freebies, and the more money they are spending on stupid stuff like hot tubs, and totally bragging about it, I can’t relate to them anymore like I used to when they were on kids and counting budgeting, it was realistic and relatable, In the past two weeks the radfords have bought, A brand new car, A hot tub, Maybe a £500 pizza oven, Been on holiday and rented out 3 caravans, a family with one or 2 children could not keep up with that, I certainly can’t 🙈 that’s why they’re not relatable any more and they’re vlogs are sooo boring, Great! we’re happy for you, you have bought loads of expensive crap, well done, doesn’t really make a vlog though does it? You need to stop bragging because believe it or not as much as you’re followers carry on saying, oh Noel works so hard in the bakery they deserve it, most are starting to cotton on now Radfrauds!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The dad of the Inghams was texting teenage girls for sex, I don’t think he was convicted as they were just 16,
Sue had just turned 14 and Noel was 18 when Chris was born. They will often say different ages but you can work it out by looking at their dates of birth. 13 and 17 at the time of conception so very much illegal. Noel wasn't convicted because it mustn't have been reported to the police.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Didn’t social workers tell her parents not to report it or she may run away with him? Awful advice from professionals and her parents should have safeguarded her the minute he was sniffing around her so they’re just as bad as him for enabling it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Didn’t social workers tell her parents not to report it or she may run away with him? Awful advice from professionals and her parents should have safeguarded her the minute he was sniffing around her so they’re just as bad as him for enabling it
So the story goes. That advice would definitely never be given today.

Sue was badly let down by the system. She may have had a chance of a relatively normal life had action been taken at the time. As it is, this man has been able to control her for over 30 years, keeping her in the same dependant state over and over (constantly pregnant with a house full of kids, with the mentality of a teenager and no job prospects). Sue would never ever cope alone. She knows it and, more worryingly, Noel knows it. He has a complete hold on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

None of them can accept criticism, was the pizza oven #gifted? People are disliking them more and more the more they are grabbing at these freebies, and the more money they are spending on stupid stuff like hot tubs, and totally bragging about it, I can’t relate to them anymore like I used to when they were on kids and counting budgeting, it was realistic and relatable, In the past two weeks the radfords have bought, A brand new car, A hot tub, Maybe a £500 pizza oven, Been on holiday and rented out 3 caravans, a family with one or 2 children could not keep up with that, I certainly can’t 🙈 that’s why they’re not relatable any more and they’re vlogs are sooo boring, Great! we’re happy for you, you have bought loads of expensive crap, well done, doesn’t really make a vlog though does it? You need to stop bragging because believe it or not as much as you’re followers carry on saying, oh Noel works so hard in the bakery they deserve it, most are starting to cotton on now Radfrauds!!
So they are bragging again about the furniture and pizza oven in The Sun.
They seem to be featured every day now. It will be pizza every day now I should imagine. The Sun makes out that all these new things are paid for by the bakery. It’s time somebody put them straight about all this gifted stuff. Brag, Brag Brag. They must think we are stupid. The house and garden was a right tip before they started getting things gifted.

So the story goes. That advice would definitely never be given today.

Sue was badly let down by the system. She may have had a chance of a relatively normal life had action been taken at the time. As it is, this man has been able to control her for over 30 years, keeping her in the same dependant state over and over (constantly pregnant with a house full of kids, with the mentality of a teenager and no job prospects). Sue would never ever cope alone. She knows it and, more worryingly, Noel knows it. He has a complete hold on her.
I see it the other way, I think she’s genuinely addicted to being pregnant, the attention she gets and feeling of being needed and wanted when the babies are tiny. I think she gets kicks out of it and can’t stop, if you ever watched the programmes about them he always seemed ran off his feet stressed to bits and at the end of his tether and she was always just planning the next bloody baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I see it the other way, I think she’s genuinely addicted to being pregnant, the attention she gets and feeling of being needed and wanted when the babies are tiny. I think she gets kicks out of it and can’t stop, if you ever watched the programmes about them he always seemed ran off his feet stressed to bits and at the end of his tether and she was always just planning the next bloody baby!
It's very much 50/50 in terms of new babies I think, or at least it use to be. These days Sue does genuinely seem exhausted between pregnancies and content(ish) to stop each time, whereas Noel pressures to continue for the financial gain.

He could have taken control of contraception at any stage if he didn't want so many, he's definitely just as much a driving force for why their family is so big.

I didn't so much mean it's against Sue's wishes by saying she's trapped and he has total control over her. She is definitely addicted to the attention that pregnancy and newborns bring, and I do believe she's genuinely thrilled whenever she is confirmed to be pregnant again and the attention kicks in, as that's the bit she loves, but that doesn't take away from the fact he has trapped her into this lifestyle by constantly keeping her this way. She's never known any different, mentally she's still that vulnerable 13 year old he first abused all those years ago.

Another thing the fans like to chirp on repeat is "it was a different time then"
I'm a similar age to them, if I had ever been on a date with a young man in Y12 when I was in Y8/Y9, my mum and dad would have hit the roof and there would have been a lot of trouble coming his way.
Becoming pregnant by someone, anyone, let alone a Y12 would have been a disaster in my parents world. Times, were not that different.

Reactions: 20
Another thing the fans like to chirp on repeat is "it was a different time then"
I'm a similar age to them, if I had ever been on a date with a young man in Y12 when I was in Y8/Y9, my mum and dad would have hit the roof and there would have been a lot of trouble coming his way.
Becoming pregnant by someone, anyone, let alone a Y12 would have been a disaster in my parents world. Times, were not that different.
Me too, I am a bit older than Noel and certainly you would have been laughed out of sixth form with a 13 year old girlfriend. I don’t know of anyone that would have thought it was acceptable.

Reactions: 17

I'm from Bradford I never knew the inghams chris was a convicted peadofile?
I thought it was dropped as the girls were over 16 !?

I'm from Bradford I never knew the inghams chris was a convicted peadofile?
I thought it was dropped as the girls were over 16 !?
He was never convicted. They still deny the allegations and yeah all the girls were 16 or over so unfortunately nothing was really done about it🙄

Reactions: 1
It was illegal then just as it is now

Reactions: 2
As someone born in the 70s and having done my secondary schooling through the 80s, a pregnancy at age 13 would have been viewed worse then than today. There would have been a lot of pressure from the older generation to give up the baby which given her own situation I imagine was not something her or her family would have considered.

With what we know now about the prevalence of older men (celebrities) taking advantage of much younger girls in that era (anyone remember Mandy Smith and Bill Wyman?) it would seem that grooming young girls at that time was kind of acceptable 😳 albeit abuse.

However it would also appear that Noel was well known to the family being a friend of Sue’s brother, so perhaps it was dismissed as 2 kids being careless instead of what it actually was (abuse).

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.