The Radford Family #9 Sue retire your womb, it’s time to end this baby boom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:eek: My first ever thread title, thank you!
Hopefully sue will take my advice 😂

That photo of her outside Tesco has made me cringe, please sort out that awful straw hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
:eek: My first ever thread title, thank you!
Hopefully sue will take my advice 😂

That photo of her outside Tesco has made me cringe, please sort out that awful straw hair!
I hate to comment on looks, but that image is the perfect channel 5 thumbnail. I can just imagine the new tv show: "Twenty three children and we still pretend we aren't on benefits"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So just occurred to me that Noel drove those extra 2 hours for a laptop and drone and I didnt see any drone footage at all.

Reactions: 4
He can’t get it to work, despite a hint given on insta as to how to do it. Their insta involvement is poor and even though they have 3000 followers they could get a lot more ads with some homework. Personally I would suggest that one of the tech savvy kids took it on.

Reactions: 5
I don't know why but it really annoys me that Noel has his own instagram while Sue posts on the family account. There is just something very strange about him having his own personal account while Sue's is the family one.

Reactions: 6
I don't know why but it really annoys me that Noel has his own instagram while Sue posts on the family account. There is just something very strange about him having his own personal account while Sue's is the family one.
I find it odd that any grown up would have the time or want to have a personal Instagram account. Call me old fashioned but it’s just not for me. I have a business one to advertise but that’s it.

Reactions: 1
I find it odd that any grown up would have the time or want to have a personal Instagram account. Call me old fashioned but it’s just not for me. I have a business one to advertise but that’s it.
Well I’m a ‘grown up’ I love insta, it keeps me connected with my friends and family and I think that’s a bit patronising because you said you have one for business. If it were just businesses on there who would you be advertising too.
clearly you rely on insta users who I’m assuming are adults, (unless you cater for teens) to get your brand out there so what exactly are you saying 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 64
How old is classed as grown up?! I’m 35, am I grown up yet? 🙈 I’m always on insta

Reactions: 21
Sue still looks poorly its not being nasty honestly she just looks so different after the last birth and just looks scared all the time. I dont know cant out my finger on it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.