The Radford Family #9 Sue retire your womb, it’s time to end this baby boom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Katie moved bedroom? Her q&a thing doesn’t look like it was done in the mass bedroom as it normally would!
I think they re-did the mass bedroom - can't remember which vlog but the girls were choosing new wallpaper for it and they got a new wardrobe for the room too. The room wasn't shown in full though, just the promise of an updated house tour soon.

Reactions: 3
With the mass bedrooms how comes the girls nearly always have their own beds, but the boys mostly have bunk beds 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Millie probably just wants attention. She’s heavily pregnant, probably sick of it now and wants her normal lifestyle back but wouldn’t have thought she’d be getting much attention from the parents because its still her job to look after her siblings

Reactions: 1
Is the dad of this new baby on the scene at all?
In one of her QnAs there was a question that said “is baby Os dad going to be involved” and she replied something like.. in the beginning he was but nope just me. Or something like that.

It must be hard on her, looking like she’s going to be the only parent to this baby at such a young age. At first she said she wanted to move out with the baby but I honestly can’t see her affording it. At least at home, Ophelia can be co-parented with all the older siblings like the other Radford kids.

It must be hard on her, looking like she’s going to be the only parent to this baby at such a young age. At first she said she wanted to move out with the baby but I honestly can’t see her affording it. At least at home, Ophelia can be co-parented with all the older siblings like the other Radford kids.
That’s the thing. And she comes across as a very young 18 year old. The baby, I’m sure, will have a secure home life which is of course the most important thing, but will grow up as just another of the Radford kids.

I wonder if the family of the baby’s father will have any involvement in her upbringing?

Reactions: 7
Do you think sue might end up bringing up the baby with occasional help from Millie? Esp if she can't have anymore babies?

Surely she can't really have a baby shower anyway? Can't we still only meet with people from one other household in our homes?!
They are probably hiring Buck House now they are loaded and think they are celebrities.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They must get the scans at take a peek free, because St. Helens is a good hour or so away, and there’s baby bonds much closer

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.