The Radford Family #9 Sue retire your womb, it’s time to end this baby boom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they just need to give that Tesco add a bit more exposure by leaving it at the top of insta and fb for a few days

Reactions: 5
They always go quiet.
Noel will be in the pie shop and sue will be indoors with the kids.
They ain’t doing anything so have no content.

Without meaning to offend people but I really despise these sweet gifts, so much unnecessary packaging.
I can’t believe that people have the mentality to actually send them gifts. Why ?. They should give to more worthy causes if they have money to spare, it’s wasted on them. I’m sure they don’t appreciate them now. They have come to expect them. Also some of the clothes they are gifted are horrendous.

Reactions: 11
Ore freebies.

We're the blankets from Sarah ingham gifted? As I've looked through the instagram and can't find them #gifted?

I can’t believe that people have the mentality to actually send them gifts. Why ?. They should give to more worthy causes if they have money to spare, it’s wasted on them. I’m sure they don’t appreciate them now. They have come to expect them. Also some of the clothes they are gifted are horrendous.
The same business that cried and set up a go fund me at the beginning of the coronavirus whilst still opening her factory as an essential business as there was a loop hole because it was food. Got 2k begged off her followers whilst showing off her massive house, hot tub and bouncy castle.
She gifts them regularly whilst never actually get her paid orders out on time and constantly ranting when people ask her where they are.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They go quiet from time to time. Mainly because there’s no content. They must be skint this past week. Saying that there’s so many people catching onto how the magic pie shop pays for all their tat, it’s brilliant 👍 After the 2 cars, hot tub and pizza oven (who actually needs a pizza oven) they will be stuck on what they can buy next

Reactions: 6
Security cameras would be a good investment right now. With their address now on a public website I would feel so exposed and concerned for the children’s safety if I were them.

Security cameras would be a good investment right now. With their address now on a public website I would feel so exposed and concerned for the children’s safety if I were them.
They don’t care. Next move will be to a mansion with a 20ft wall

Reactions: 3
They go quiet from time to time. Mainly because there’s no content. They must be skint this past week. Saying that there’s so many people catching onto how the magic pie shop pays for all their tat, it’s brilliant 👍 After the 2 cars, hot tub and pizza oven (who actually needs a pizza oven) they will be stuck on what they can buy next
They do because that’s practically all they eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wonder if they are thinking about moving house? 🤔 Sue is a spendaholic and it seems shes come a cropper on what to buy next? I wonder what the next ££££ will be spent on? I can see Florida on the cards again when the pandemic situation eases

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they are thinking about moving house? 🤔 Sue is a spendaholic and it seems shes come a cropper on what to buy next? I wonder what the next ££££ will be spent on? I can see Florida on the cards again when the pandemic situation eases
I think Florida is on the cards but I do t think the pandemic will ease for a while.
They have no imagination, there are some brilliant places you can take kids that are not #gifted or the usual Spain & florida. I won’t say they can work it out themselves.

They have decked out the garden, redecorated with new furniture. There is nothing left to buy, unless you get rid of the ugly wallpaper in the living room.

They will struggle to book days out because most attractions allow a max of 6 per family. Not that they ever really go places in the UK anyway. There will be a vlog to prove me wrong now.

no one watches vlogs to see what people have bought or been gifted this week unless you are a kid watching another kid unboxing plastic eggs!!
But I guess normal life is chaotic and any time they do get a word in it’s so mundane and lacks any kind of personality.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.