The Radford Family #9 Sue retire your womb, it’s time to end this baby boom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It takes two to tango but he definitely should have known better. The truth is what he did was very wrong. Hardly two kids being careless. Having sex was not an option when I was 13. I was still a kid as was she.

Reactions: 12
It takes two to tango but he definitely should have known better. The truth is what he did was very wrong. Hardly two kids being careless. Having sex was not an option when I was 13. I was still a kid as was she.
Agreed. And as a mum with a 12 yr old daughter I would seriously hurt someone that did that to my baby.

We all know now about the horrendous abuse that happened throughout the decades preceding “safeguarding”. I’m just saying how it would have been viewed differently at that time.

Reactions: 8
Just went and had a look at their recent stuff...wow their vlogs are so dull. 30 minutes of Sue going through her Primark haul and then another showing one of the kids opening their birthday presents. What a yawn fest. Noel drives for an hour and forgets his laptop so the poor kids half of which then have to sit in the car and wait for him to go back home and back again...why didn't Sue just continue on the journey? And how obsessive that they can't go away without having to vlog and upload?! They are now just another vlogging family on youtube showing their greed but they will do it as long as they have people continuing to sub and who stroke their ever increasing egos. There needs to be more legislation brought in for youtube/vloggers who expose their kids.

Reactions: 15
He was never convicted. They still deny the allegations and yeah all the girls were 16 or over so unfortunately nothing was really done about it🙄
Thanks yeah I live on the same estate so I know he wasnt convicted as hes not on the register. but just wondered what made vodka orange think he was ?

Reactions: 2
Thanks yeah I live on the same estate so I know he wasnt convicted as hes not on the register. but just wondered what made vodka orange think he was ?
I’m not sure, it’s a bit like Chinese whispers when it comes to things like that I think, none of the girls were underage it just do wrong on so many other levels! He makes my skin crawl! I have seen some of your posts on the ingham thread, they have gone away in a caravan can you believe!!

Reactions: 1
It does take 2 to tango but she was younger when they first had sex, it wasnt a fell preg the first time.
They met when she was 7.
While I agree that it took 2, she was not able to properly give consent at all.

And all these idiots who say it was a different time, yep it may have been but it was still a crime and having sex with a 13 year old is never ever ok and I fear for anyone who tries to justify it.
I wouldn't trust him near my girls

Reactions: 18
It does take 2 to tango but she was younger when they first had sex, it wasnt a fell preg the first time.
They met when she was 7.
While I agree that it took 2, she was not able to properly give consent at all.

And all these idiots who say it was a different time, yep it may have been but it was still a crime and having sex with a 13 year old is never ever ok and I fear for anyone who tries to justify it.
I wouldn't trust him near my girls
At the end of the day he had sex with a child the same age as one of his daughters is now. Vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just realised there was no mention of Chloe's birthday on their Facebook or Instagram?
Noel must have forgotten again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What bugs me about the whole age gap ‘it was different back then’ is ... when I was about 15 it was like THE THING TO DO to have an older fella: (I didn’t, I dated the local goth and we didn’t kiss for 6 months 😂) anyway, it meant you was cool and all the ‘popular’ girls had actual grown up fellas for bfs. We didn’t know then that it was clearly wrong and they were preying on young girls. So I get it happens but instead of being like it’s okay, just admit it’s shady! If they turned around and said, yes it was wrong.. it shouldn’t have happened but it did blah blah then people might go easier on them but the fact they actually laugh about it is disgusting. It’s literally disgusting.

Reactions: 9
As someone born in the 70s and having done my secondary schooling through the 80s, a pregnancy at age 13 would have been viewed worse then than today. There would have been a lot of pressure from the older generation to give up the baby which given her own situation I imagine was not something her or her family would have considered.

With what we know now about the prevalence of older men (celebrities) taking advantage of much younger girls in that era (anyone remember Mandy Smith and Bill Wyman?) it would seem that grooming young girls at that time was kind of acceptable 😳 albeit abuse.

However it would also appear that Noel was well known to the family being a friend of Sue’s brother, so perhaps it was dismissed as 2 kids being careless instead of what it actually was (abuse).
Your absolutely correct. My youngest sister was born in 1970. There is no way any boy of 17/8 would have been tolerated by the parents of a thirteen year old. With-hind sight the extent of abuse from ‘stars and personalities’ was beyond comprehension and sadly took decades to come to light. However this was a little weasel in Morecambe. For me he should have been prosecuted and punished.

Reactions: 5
What bugs me about the whole age gap ‘it was different back then’ is ... when I was about 15 it was like THE THING TO DO to have an older fella: (I didn’t, I dated the local goth and we didn’t kiss for 6 months 😂) anyway, it meant you was cool and all the ‘popular’ girls had actual grown up fellas for bfs. We didn’t know then that it was clearly wrong and they were preying on young girls. So I get it happens but instead of being like it’s okay, just admit it’s shady! If they turned around and said, yes it was wrong.. it shouldn’t have happened but it did blah blah then people might go easier on them but the fact they actually laugh about it is disgusting. It’s literally disgusting.
I think it’s a bit different if it was say a 15 year old and an 18 year old, but 13? It’s only 2 years difference but as a teenager and especially female that is a huge difference in maturity and sexual maturity etc. Under 16 is still wrong of course, but not as bad as 13. Some people (me included) left school at 15 due to August birthdays, 13 is just right in the middle and for a lot, they haven’t even started their periods etc or even know what sex really is

Reactions: 12
I think it’s a bit different if it was say a 15 year old and an 18 year old, but 13? It’s only 2 years difference but as a teenager and especially female that is a huge difference in maturity and sexual maturity etc. Under 16 is still wrong of course, but not as bad as 13. Some people (me included) left school at 15 due to August birthdays, 13 is just right in the middle and for a lot, they haven’t even started their periods etc or even know what sex really is
Pity she HAD started her periods!!!!!!!!!
She might have had a much better life ...., sadly he would have found someone else or some others to play randy goat with

Reactions: 3
I'm not that much younger than Sue and I know if it had been me, my parents would have been calling the cops. My father was a violent fella so he may have ended in jail for attacking the older teenager who did it to me. KAC never wanted to address the age difference because they wanted their heartwarming show. I wonder if Channel 5 will address it and make it a thing, especially now that we have so much more awareness of this type of predatory behavior. I almost think it would be hilarious if their desire for fame leads to their downfall. They better enjoy the free gifts while they last.

I'm not that much younger than Sue and I know if it had been me, my parents would have been calling the cops. My father was a violent fella so he may have ended in jail for attacking the older teenager who did it to me. KAC never wanted to address the age difference because they wanted their heartwarming show. I wonder if Channel 5 will address it and make it a thing, especially now that we have so much more awareness of this type of predatory behavior. I almost think it would be hilarious if their desire for fame leads to their downfall. They better enjoy the free gifts while they last.
I doubt CH5 will. I think we’ll be getting a show which is what the Radfords want the world to see. They have filmed most of it on their own due to the lockdown so I think the filming will have been much more selective than it maybe would have been if it was all done completely by a crew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.