Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrOnions

I find it odd that any grown up would have the time or want to have a personal Instagram account. Call me old fashioned but it’s just not for me. I have a business one to advertise but that’s it.
Well I’m a ‘grown up’ I love insta, it keeps me connected with my friends and family and I think that’s a bit patronising because you said you have one for business. If it were just businesses on there who would you be advertising too.
clearly you rely on insta users who I’m assuming are adults, (unless you cater for teens) to get your brand out there so what exactly are you saying 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 64

2020two

Chatty Member
Obviously it's completely fine if she doesn't want to breastfeed, but I'd be interested to know why she's saying she won't before the baby is even here. Apart from the health benefits, she might find she prefers it after all or it's not at all what she thought it would be like. After all, everyone and every baby is different. I'd have thought you'd at least try it and if it's not for you, fair enough, you don't have to do it.
Not wanting to is reason enough on its own. "No" is a complete sentence. Her body - her choice, she doesn't need to provide a reason for choosing not to breastfeed without trying - lots of women make this decision. No one should feel pressured to at least "try" something that they don't want to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Kat5998

VIP Member
The Radford Family #10 now grandchild Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging ‘til dawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

emmawhu

VIP Member
New title suggestion:-

A new grandchild for Noel and Sue - how long before she's up the duff again too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Im a little disappointed in the latest blog on packing Millies bag.

Laughing about extra large sanitary pads. How can we encourage girls to discuss their periods when the one thing that some women use are laughed and giggled about. Women are different shape sizes and menstrual flows. They arent something to be giggled at like 5 year olds.
Sanitary towels so embaressing!
Getting knocked up on a one night stand,not embaressed at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Droosie123

VIP Member
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Teenage pregnancy with absent fathers seems to be the norm these days. Now more than ever before there is no excuse for it. Claiming benefits and getting a council place. Another one to add to the never ending list. We worked hard and had our own place before we even considered having children. We must be the daft ones.

Including dog hairs.
As an ex midwife I can tell you that teenage pregnancy rates are very low compared to what they were in the 1980s .

Nor do they get council housing unless they get very lucky or literally have nowhere else to go. They are expected to remain with parents and their bedroom is considered appropriate until the baby is at least a year. That stays true even if they share the bedroom with a sibling.
If space is short then the living room is expected to be utilized as an extra bedroom.

Even if they are lucky enough to get council housing it will usually be a one bedroom flat or bedsit. Many are still there when the child is approaching teenage years if they have no other children. Got a friend in this situation, son born when she was 17 and a care leaver, she was offered a tiny one bedroom flat and 14yrs on she's still there and the council consider her to have adequate housing. The bedroom is expected to be given over to her son and she has a sofa bed in the living room. Is that a life you would want? You did things in a different way because you had different circumstances and were able to make different decisions.

The vast majority of new parents I met were in their 20s/30s, the average first time mother is now around 28/30. Teenage parents were a very small part of my job in hospital and the community.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Little me.

VIP Member
At the very least I’d expect the grandmother of a new baby to wear something special even if they tge other guests didn’t, especially if photos are being taken? This moment will be looked backed upon.

My own mother didn’t even turn up to my baby shower. I was devastated. I had my best friend and her mum and three other close friends. It wasn’t lavish or fancy. Just a chance to catch up before baby arrived. I didn’t even have a cake! But yeah, you always remember things like this. And to keep saying we are “so excited”. Of course you are! Use better descriptions lol 😆
To be honest I dislike baby showers, it’s another idea that’s probably come from America. Especially lavish OTT ones like this. Making such a fuss of this teenage girl who got pregnant on a one night stand. Casual sex without any precautions. The result is another Radford in an already manic house to be treated like a celebrity. The whole thing disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
Someone sent Millie a text saying hope your baby dies that’s the most disgusting thing a human can ever say

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

gigi_772

Why the hell are they glorifying this pregnancy? The trash comic says she has split up from the dad. She was never with him apart from to do the deed. Young girls and teenagers more interested in babies than they are having lives of their own. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. The mind just boggles.
Get a life.
Sorry I actually hate this attitude, regardless of the circumstances a parent is allowed to enjoy their pregnancy? It’s not the 1800s ffs she doesn’t need to be spirited away to a wayward girls home until she gives birth 🙄 my mum had me at 16, my biological dad did a runner as soon as he found out and my mum was - is - an incredible parent and I turned out fine. Teenage pregnancy isn’t ideal, but I’m really disliking the attitude that because she’s a teenager she shouldn’t be Celebrating it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

emmawhu

VIP Member
Didn’t social workers tell her parents not to report it or she may run away with him? Awful advice from professionals and her parents should have safeguarded her the minute he was sniffing around her so they’re just as bad as him for enabling it
So the story goes. That advice would definitely never be given today.

Sue was badly let down by the system. She may have had a chance of a relatively normal life had action been taken at the time. As it is, this man has been able to control her for over 30 years, keeping her in the same dependant state over and over (constantly pregnant with a house full of kids, with the mentality of a teenager and no job prospects). Sue would never ever cope alone. She knows it and, more worryingly, Noel knows it. He has a complete hold on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

vodkanoranngee

Sue did the Tesco add and somebody commented that she doesn't shop at Tesco she shops at Asda which we we alll know, and Noel said oh go away you saddo get a life, lol! you are the ones putting your boring mundane life on YouTube! we all know Noel is a bit of a kiddie fiddler that's why he got sue pregnant at 13, now their bezzie mates with the Ingham family and we all know what's going on there, the dad is a convicted peadofile

I live in Morecambe btw if anybody wants any questions fire away.......

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Kingbin

VIP Member
How are they going to find a caravan for that many people?
If you are a family volgger on YouTube you must have at least two of these things..
A Hot tub, fake grass, drone, husband of questionable actions or Animals.
The boring personality comes as standard

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Facehugger

VIP Member
What’s the point in dressing your baby in a designer coat when you look like a bag of shit yourself? Even when sue says she had been to the hairdressers her hair looks fried!
Pregnancy hormones can play havoc with some people's hair. And it can take over a year after the birth of a baby to get back right. Considering she's been up the duff for the last 30 years just about, I'm surprised she's not bald.

• Haha
Reactions: 20