The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that clip for this week....is josh not in bed in maxs room? Have they gone in the wrong order again?

Reactions: 6
They have taken the initial interest in their family too far. Their 15 minutes of fame will be done shortly, because there are so many larger families on social media nowadays that they aren't as unique as they used to be. Once you get over the fact they are loads of kids, and you have seen a day in their life a million times people lose interest. Now Sue has made the decision not to have anymore, they have nothing else to bring to the table, no one is really interested in their grandkids even though I notice they are really focusing on getting Sophie and her kids involved, just proves they are clutching at straws, and to be honest channel 5 are making them look like muppets anyway, the kids as they are becoming older are just coming across as more bratty and spoilt. I think all this behaviour stuff with Josh is made up, because they are desperate to seem relatable because they get slated constantly for their spending and being unrelatable.

Reactions: 19
What a stuck up twit. Rubbing shoulders with the wrong crowd? Some people would consider pregnant 13 year olds the "wrong crowd" Sue. Some people look down on teen mums, kids in "chavvy" outfits and makeup, people in rough areas like Morecambe, people who don't get good grades and go to uni, even people who eat fast food- all things that apply to her family. Yet she'd be livid if other kids and parents judged her kids based on things they can't control. If anyone in that town is the wrong crowd it's them. Not to mention her husband is an actual wrong'un- I wouldn't feel safe if my kids were going home with a Radford. What a bloody ironic lack of self awareness.
My thoughts exactly also some would consider an 18 year old who has impregnated a 13 the wrong crowd aka pwierdo sex offender

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Other parents wouldn’t want them associating with the kids
a . incase they end up been filmed for SM or channel 5 .
B. Well we all know why …
Sad for the kids really .

Reactions: 13
Getting in with the wrong crowd!!! I would put my money on her kids being the wrong crowd. This is not the childrens fault and I don't mean this aimed towards the boy himself i mean in general. When you break it down on who his role models are and who he can look upto he has a s3x pest as a father, 2 brothers accused of domestic abuse, another or possibly one of those 2 that signed upto the armed services and bailed because it was too much like hard work and another who works in the bakery probably leaving school with no qualifications so daddy employed him. He has learnt behaviour of not having to give a tit because the Radfords are untouchable. Gobby, common, get things gifted and zero discipline but get anything they want. They are not setting their kids up for success, they are setting them up to fail. Having so many children meant the kids raised themselves and as they get older they do exactly what they want because the parents have neither the time or energy because they also created their own nursery and have to look after them when the older sisters arent around to care for them. That coupled with spending time on social media and deleting comments, shopping, blagging their next free holiday and filming. Sadly they have no one else to blame when it comes to behaviour that is less than desirable but i truly believe it isnt the fault of the child.

Reactions: 25
So the father is a p3ado, mother lazy, siblings who are abusive, swearing, sleeping around etc. the younger kids have no discipline whatsoever yet she complains he got in the wrong crowd. As a parent to teenagers I would describe that family as the wrong crowd tbh. They need too look in the mirror. Just because they have money, holidays etc does change the fact they are chavs who cannot properly raise that many children, to know what’s going on in their lives, be there for them etc. money doesn’t buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Would Josh be one of oldest ones not to have been aware back when they had a tight budget so is used to getting his own way?

Reactions: 4
I think kids gravitate to people either like themselves or who will accept them. If Josh is hanging out with people who Sue thinks are a bad influence then she needs to look at why he feels comfortable around those types of kids. It’s not rocket science Sue.
Also if one of my girls was to bring home Millie as her mate, I’d be (and I can’t emphasise this enough 😆) strongly encouraging her to keep well away.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think kids gravitate to people either like themselves or who will accept them. If Josh is hanging out with people who Sue thinks are a bad influence then she needs to look at why he feels comfortable around those types of kids. It’s not rocket science Sue.
Also if one of my girls was to bring home Millie as her mate, I’d be (and I can’t emphasise this enough 😆) strongly encouraging her to keep well away.
let's order a pizza and have a contraception chat

Moaning that they won't get out of bed...YOU are the parent Sue...make them get up. Why are parents so scared of their kids..I don't get it. But I would never expect a child to have such disrespect no matter thier age.Maybe it was my military upbringing.
Although all of my non military family bought up their kids the same way tbh...to respect them, and the house and rules they live in. It's not a B &B

Reactions: 10
especially as none of the Radford kids don't actually seem to have any friends outside of their siblings - likely because the parents of the other kids at their schools perceive the Radford kids as "the wrong crowd" and have told their kids not to hang out with them. and even if they do have kids at school who class them as friends, i fully imagine that their parents would absolutely refuse to allow them to spend any time at the Radford house and especially around pedalo Nowull. all the content they share on SM and all the tv shows, yet those kids never spend time with any other kids. plus it's pretty bold of Sue to labeling any kids as "the wrong crowd" as though her own brood aren't rude and dirty and misbehave and are pretty much feral! 🙄🙄
I had a few friends at School who's parents I was not allowed to be around. Most of the time my mum liked the kids but made it quite clear that I was not going round to their houses because she didn't trust their parents for multiple reasons. I was invited to parties but my mum stopped me going if it was one of the parents she didn't trust organising the party. She still allowed me to play with those friends at School but I stayed well away from their parents.

Reactions: 9
She learned that from her mother. It was good wasn't it Noel? We did that didn't we Noel? We absolutely loved it didn't we Noel? Like he has to validate her thoughts and feelings for her
Because she was a baby when she got with him. Anything she does has to be run by him.
---

I had a few friends at School who's parents I was not allowed to be around. Most of the time my mum liked the kids but made it quite clear that I was not going round to their houses because she didn't trust their parents for multiple reasons. I was invited to parties but my mum stopped me going if it was one of the parents she didn't trust organising the party. She still allowed me to play with those friends at School but I stayed well away from their parents.
With 20 kids why would you need other playmates?

Reactions: 3
So I have been watching the Radfools for awhile,(on and off) I don't believe she gets no govt assistance (could be wrong as I am in Aus) The episode in Florida(?) I would be ashamed if my kids acted like they did there is no way my kids would jump on furniture throw balls around and basically act feral image how they actually act when there is no camera around. And what was it that the child broke who threw the ball? I dont think he camera showed it. And to say that food is more expensive in the USA than England I find that very hard to belive and I agree it was all for the show they would never leave and I doubt they could get working visa's either I doubt a company would sponsor them to work for them there. Now Chris I dont know much about him but from what I have read here she was trying to get his kids? Is he married then? What was that all about sorry about the questions but just trying to catch up

Because she was a baby when she got with him. Anything she does has to be run by him.
---
so that's the excuse for the rest of her ADULT life?

With 20 kids why would you need other playmates?
To learn that not all people are ignorant grubby Radfords. Seriously though, all people need friends aside from their family. Doesn't matter how many relatives you have.

So I have been watching the Radfools for awhile,(on and off) I don't believe she gets no govt assistance (could be wrong as I am in Aus) The episode in Florida(?) I would be ashamed if my kids acted like they did there is no way my kids would jump on furniture throw balls around and basically act feral image how they actually act when there is no camera around. And what was it that the child broke who threw the ball? I dont think he camera showed it. And to say that food is more expensive in the USA than England I find that very hard to belive and I agree it was all for the show they would never leave and I doubt they could get working visa's either I doubt a company would sponsor them to work for them there. Now Chris I dont know much about him but from what I have read here she was trying to get his kids? Is he married then? What was that all about sorry about the questions but just trying to catch up
hi :) https://tattle.life/wiki/the-radford-family/

I’m behind on these threads but they are going again?!View attachment 1934585
No way! I knew it wouldn't be long before sue booked another holiday after her comment about itching to take the kids away not like they went away weeks previous to her saying that is it now 🤔

Going to disneyland 4 times within the year + maldives, new york and the secret France trip( april-april) is vile when you consider how much it cost each time.
If sophies already invited then millie will have stamped her foot until she and her tribe got an invite too.
Although she could always start working and have a nice getaway of her own with the kids

I reckon if they carry on like this the youtube train won't be far from the last stop and its obvious noel is hardly ever at work perhaps that's something to think about sue?!

Oh wow! Easter break in Florida!
"Nuwell we have worked soooo hard, haven't we Nuwell? We deserve a holiday don't we Nuwell!?
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.