The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This what i found sounds about right 🙄
In other words they see themselves as famous just because of the number of them.
I guarantee if you asked a passerby who either Katie or chloe are they wouldn't be able to tell you 🤔
a famous person who is often written about in newspapers and magazines or is often on television or the radio
Synonyms
Big name
Celebrity.
ha, those synonyms! "big name" and "celebrity" as though they are A-list stars, their names surrounded in lights, as though the world has heard of Katie and Chlorine Radford - and are not simply members of a family who achieved "fame" due to their rap1st father abusing their mother, and then proceeding to breed like rabbits - an "achievement" hardly worthy of the celebrity status they believe they have! 🤢🤢

there may well be lots of articles written about them in the Daily Mail etc, but it's not because they are celebrities - it's simply because scrolling through their IG and basically resharing the contents of the stuff they post, or repeating details shared in the Channel 5 show is easy journalism. the way they have labelled themselves as "public figures" as though they are being papped every time they leave the house, with newspapers begging the family for interviews, when the overwhelming majority of the time, they don't even know the articles are being written, because it's simply copied crap from social media. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
No point in watching this week's episode, Sue has put up on Facebook. Katie crying because she has her driving test. Why do Sue and Noel have to be at the test centre? When I did my test, my driving instructor took me and dropped me home. Anyway Sue and Noel refused to pay for driving lessons in the last series, now all of a sudden she's taking a test?????
Josh is being a handful. Never been made to do as he's told, bought up in a house where you have to do something extraordinary to get noticed. No shock really. Sue is stressed out by Josh's behaviour. Well take notice of him then and maybe his behaviour will improve. Why did the school ring Noel whilst he's at work? Sue is a stay at home Mum. She probably wouldn't answer her phone as it interrupted her chilling with a hot coffee time.

Reactions: 24
No point in watching this week's episode, Sue has put up on Facebook. Katie crying because she has her driving test. Why do Sue and Noel have to be at the test centre? When I did my test, my driving instructor took me and dropped me home. Anyway Sue and Noel refused to pay for driving lessons in the last series, now all of a sudden she's taking a test?????
Josh is being a handful. Never been made to do as he's told, bought up in a house where you have to do something extraordinary to get noticed. No shock really. Sue is stressed out by Josh's behaviour. Well take notice of him then and maybe his behaviour will improve. Why did the school ring Noel whilst he's at work? Sue is a stay at home Mum. She probably wouldn't answer her phone as it interrupted her chilling with a hot coffee time.
I passed my test a couple of years ago and was picked up by my instructor for a hours practice beforehand and taken home afterwards I can honestly say I've never seen any friends, family etc hovering around the test centre even now when I go past.
can't imagine they'd be allowed...
unless it was fake 🤨

As for their behaviour no is a word that has never been said or heard in their house.

Reactions: 11
I passed my test a couple of years ago and was picked up by my instructor for a hours practice beforehand and taken home afterwards I can honestly say I've never seen any friends, family etc hovering around the test centre even now when I go past.
unless it was fake 🤨

As for their behaviour no is a word that has never been said or heard in their house.
No has been used a lot actually but only by the feral kids.

Reactions: 4
unless it was fake
In this weeks episode Noel probably hands Katie her “Pass” certificate at the driving test centre 😂🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must have missed that bit, I did start watching at least half way though.
No way did sue say that! these days being in isolation doesn't mean there wrong uns could have Been unapproved uniform, haircut or just simply made a bad choice that day who's she to judge them 🤔

That's a good point about the school calling noel when Sue stays at home and is always on the phone they probably have more than one parents number on file and called both and noel answered or they go with who collects/drops off the kids more often.
She used the term “rubbing shoulders with the wrong crowd”. I mean, Brian who had a buzz cut too short when his mum slipped, or Sophie who wore her skirt too short and Sharon who fell asleep in class as she hasn’t eaten for 2 days…yeah, they’ll be well pissed off to go home having rubbed shoulders with that wring Radford crowd. I mean, they don’t do what their parents ask of them. Laze in bed all day and can’t be arsed to rush for school when they are late and stay up all hours on consoles unchallenged. Imagine eh? Those wrong crowd kids.
He’s definitely not the brightest of sparks and his speech seems slow. I’m forever telling my eldest to annunciate as he will happily mumble and not pronounce words but that can be laziness as well as tiredness.
---

And the prize for best comment goes to….

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
She used the term “rubbing shoulders with the wrong crowd”. I mean, Brian who had a buzz cut too short when his mum slipped, or Sophie who wore her skirt too short and Sharon who fell asleep in class as she hasn’t eaten for 2 days…yeah, they’ll be well pissed off to go home having rubbed shoulders with that wring Radford crowd. I mean, they don’t do what their parents ask of them. Laze in bed all day and can’t be arsed to rush for school when they are late and stay up all hours on consoles unchallenged. Imagine eh? Those wrong crowd kids.
He’s definitely not the brightest of sparks and his speech seems slow. I’m forever telling my eldest to annunciate as he will happily mumble and not pronounce words but that can be laziness as well as tiredness.
---

Stuck up witch. who does she think she is .

Reactions: 8
When Josh is in the vlogs he comes across as one of the only kids with his own personality, is him not being boring what they're finding challenging? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
---

That's my comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cannot believe they let the kids behave like that at the ‘realistic house viewings’ if I was the estate agent I’d have kicked them out! Why produce so many when it’s clear they don’t want to actually parent them!

Reactions: 12
Anyone else wonder why kayteee and chloeee call themselves “public figures” on insta? What does that actually mean?
While I don’t doubt they definitely think they’re celebrities… if you change your profile to ‘public figure’ mode in settings you can see stats about your posts such as how many people have viewed or shared them. They’d probably need this data to get paid to post things (such as that bloody smashed iPhone) or gifted things to promote, to show the companies how many people will view the posts

Reactions: 13
What a stuck up twit. Rubbing shoulders with the wrong crowd? Some people would consider pregnant 13 year olds the "wrong crowd" Sue. Some people look down on teen mums, kids in "chavvy" outfits and makeup, people in rough areas like Morecambe, people who don't get good grades and go to uni, even people who eat fast food- all things that apply to her family. Yet she'd be livid if other kids and parents judged her kids based on things they can't control. If anyone in that town is the wrong crowd it's them. Not to mention her husband is an actual wrong'un- I wouldn't feel safe if my kids were going home with a Radford. What a bloody ironic lack of self awareness.

Reactions: 31
What a stuck up twit. Rubbing shoulders with the wrong crowd? Some people would consider pregnant 13 year olds the "wrong crowd" Sue. Some people look down on teen mums, kids in "chavvy" outfits and makeup, people in rough areas like Morecambe, people who don't get good grades and go to uni, even people who eat fast food- all things that apply to her family. Yet she'd be livid if other kids and parents judged her kids based on things they can't control. If anyone in that town is the wrong crowd it's them. Not to mention her husband is an actual wrong'un- I wouldn't feel safe if my kids were going home with a Radford. What a bloody ironic lack of self awareness.
especially as none of the Radford kids don't actually seem to have any friends outside of their siblings - likely because the parents of the other kids at their schools perceive the Radford kids as "the wrong crowd" and have told their kids not to hang out with them. and even if they do have kids at school who class them as friends, i fully imagine that their parents would absolutely refuse to allow them to spend any time at the Radford house and especially around pedalo Nowull. all the content they share on SM and all the tv shows, yet those kids never spend time with any other kids. plus it's pretty bold of Sue to labeling any kids as "the wrong crowd" as though her own brood aren't rude and dirty and misbehave and are pretty much feral! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
especially as none of the Radford kids don't actually seem to have any friends outside of their siblings - likely because the parents of the other kids at their schools perceive the Radford kids as "the wrong crowd" and have told their kids not to hang out with them. and even if they do have kids at school who class them as friends, i fully imagine that their parents would absolutely refuse to allow them to spend any time at the Radford house and especially around pedalo Nowull. all the content they share on SM and all the tv shows, yet those kids never spend time with any other kids. plus it's pretty bold of Sue to labeling any kids as "the wrong crowd" as though her own brood aren't rude and dirty and misbehave and are pretty much feral! 🙄🙄
You’re absolutely right! And the Radford kids never appear to be at a friends house? It’s never mentioned on a vlog or anything that so and so is at their friends after school for tea, we need to pick them up later, nothing!

Reactions: 14
I think most parents would be horrified to have a Radford kid turn up on their doorstep. Judging by the way they allowed their kids to behave whilst viewing houses says a lot, and Casper last week with Tillie jumping on the new sofas at home. They are both old enough to know better. Tillies behaviour for her age is embarrassing. I know someone has mentioned she may have additional needs, but come on, I've 3 autistic kids, one with a mental age of 5 and he's always known you don't jump on furniture. Bottom line is there is too many of them to parent properly, and now they are getting older, the lack of discipline and parenting is showing. Look at the way Katie and Ellie speak, I mean who would dare tell their parents to duck off? Sue just laughs, but if any of mine spoke to me like that, I'd knock their bloody heads off. It wouldn't shock me if half the time they didn't know if their kids are still in bed or not. Sue does nothing in the mornings, Noel does it all and he's so rushed, he probably doesn't have time to check where the kids are.

Reactions: 21
Watching last week's episode. What a pile of made up shite. None of them are winning an Oscar anytime soon, the acting is really bad.

Glad more people are seeing it.

• Heart
I’d say that a family that pimp their kids out on crass reality TV shows and YouTube channels & various social media sites to get money are the wrong ones.
Call me old fashioned but my kids safety & right to privacy comes before any amount of money.
They’re just pair of greedy self entitled toxic overbreeders.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.