The Radford Family #46 Noel and Sue don't have a clue, 22 kids and a home like a zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although we live in Florida just a few hours from Disneyland we never could afford to go four times a year at in plane tickets etc. hotel stays they must really be cleaning it up
I wouldn't WANT to go every 4 years. I've been four times, the last time was about 10 years ago. It gets dull after a while, theme parks are the main entertainment which is a lot of queueing, its so hot, its massively expensive. tbh I think I've done my fill of DW, there are so many more interesting places to visit in this world.

Reactions: 22
I don’t follow MOD or FOD but I would assume so as it’s always Disneyworld in Florida the Fletcher’s go to
To be honest, I know longer follow any of those muppets, but I recall the holidays and how because it was gifted they were obviously obliged to put up a certain amount of tagged photos or stories. I think if a gift is outside of the uk the need to declare is different.
---

Not that they properly declare anything. But obviously he used to put out ti get good deals you should contact hotels and companies directly and ask for discounts etc so this is 100% what they do. And obvs Disneyworld think they are worth it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Time for a comment to say “are tog going to Disney again for Easter?” Let’s face it, they’ll be taking the kids out of school at some point.
I don’t know why they’re taking Sophie. Although I’d it so they can look like they have more kids with them? Apryl was happily enjoying those dodgers at the house viewing.

Reactions: 9
To be honest, I know longer follow any of those muppets, but I recall the holidays and how because it was gifted they were obviously obliged to put up a certain amount of tagged photos or stories. I think if a gift is outside of the uk the need to declare is different.
---

Not that they properly declare anything. But obviously he used to put out ti get good deals you should contact hotels and companies directly and ask for discounts etc so this is 100% what they do. And obvs Disneyworld think they are worth it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Do you think DW sponsor them? Surely they would only give them freebies once a year if at all? I can't see channel 5 paying for them.to go there, they can't film inside the park I thought. Unless they pay for the holiday then claim it back on 'expenses'. Its hard to see how even the most dedicated Radfraud fans are happy to keep watching blogs about bloody Disney world!

Time for a comment to say “are tog going to Disney again for Easter?” Let’s face it, they’ll be taking the kids out of school at some point.
I don’t know why they’re taking Sophie. Although I’d it so they can look like they have more kids with them? Apryl was happily enjoying those dodgers at the house viewing.
I’d be all over it, but they banned me from their FB page for questioning how many holidays they have been on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think DW sponsor them? Surely they would only give them freebies once a year if at all? I can't see channel 5 paying for them.to go there, they can't film inside the park I thought. Unless they pay for the holiday then claim it back on 'expenses'. Its hard to see how even the most dedicated Radfraud fans are happy to keep watching blogs about bloody Disney world!
Sponsor, perhaps not, but it’s all about followers and views and social media reach. So yes, as the Fletchers were going 2/3 times a year. Perhaps the Radfords pay for a small part or some flights, but it will be a deal, i remember Mother Of Daughters going on numerous holidays for one company (as well as Disney) with 500k followers and she had to do 8 squares that tagged the company and stories (can’t remember how many) and that was a £55k holiday (she even said she was there ‘working’ for her followers deluded idiot.
so it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. Especially after the Maldives undeclared gift….

Sue must be on some good gear . She think she’s been working all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sue must be on some good gear . She think she’s been working all week.
Doing what, she doesn't lift a finger to help with the pie orders! But will certainly take credit when the chance appears.
The only other thing she could mean is filming more fake episodes.

Reactions: 6
Doing what, she doesn't lift a finger to help with the pie orders! But will certainly take credit when the chance appears.
The only other thing she could mean is filming more fake episodes.
I think when Sue says she’s been working, it’s a bit like when the rest of us get up, have a cup of tea, get a bit of food shopping in and have a sit down.
Or like when your toddler opens a cafe and gives you empty cups of tea and are really pleased with how clever they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She only tagged her kids in it to use the opportunity to brag about another hol, the bragging witch!

Reactions: 11
She thinks we're all so thick. We all know what will happen in April. Oh we've just come to collect the cases and we thought since we've come all this way we might as well stay for a bit and then go to Disney, it definitely wasn't planned in advance just a last minute thing, in fact Noel surprised me I didn't know we were coming so I haven't brought anything with me, guess we'll have to go shopping 😂 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry I have no idea what the story is on the luggage, I'm presuming it went missing, if so then it's the airline responsibility to get it to you and if they are dragging their heels then get your insurance company involved. (Presuming she informed them at the time that they may be making a possible claim).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.